Photo

A stretch Include the U-2 Affair as a dark pol op?

Gary Powers Paris Summit internal sabotage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:18 AM

The loss of the Powers U-2 came before the election of John Kennedy granted, but the demonstration of the power of the dark power groups (meaning the facilitators we can get ideas of identity concerning) and the sponsors of dark pol overseers as well can reveal some odd things going on in the DOD/CIA conjunction of operatives and deeds before the unexpected election of the opponent of Richard Nixon six-months later.

Prouty and his "undefined" infamous four that could have sent the aircraft out, this quandary doesn't bother me because of the multitudes of fact-checks I've done that confirms Fletcher Prouty's veracity. Also knowing about the code of conduct as opposed to the UCMJ that is applied to military persons by each other as a matter of integrity and honor, my opinion is that Fletcher Prouty told as much as he could inside those values.

I also must point out that "the four" people's identities can be gleaned from between the lines combined with a little digging for corroboration to my opinion.

Is it not interesting that AWDulles apparently did not know the aircraft had been launched as President Eisenhower forbade all overflights even the humanitarian relief flights?

Even the primary facilitators have to play the roles as told.

The Paris Summit was crashed for the lies of the US Government attending the U-2 loss of May 1960.

This ought to be enough to get the topic opened. 

Jim

• Larry Trotter likes this

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:00 PM

Part One:

Part Two:

• Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:55 AM

With the BoyMcGeorge Bundy of Pigs trap awaiting the new playboy president the apparatus of override was serviceable. What is more President Eisenhower knew it but did one damn speech on the way out the door.

A dry run in 1960 for fam-fire fun of the operatives. And the four and the others above.

Excuse me but I think this kind of abrogation of authority ought to be a primary topic of debate in an election year.

In that U-2 "Affair" the President learned he not "one-of-the-guys" any more. After serving the DOD and Manufacturers so well in the face of taking their Korean party from them, a trade right?

Boeing and Consolidated and friends like Ike right?

California liked Ike really well and was paid for it too.

But somebody refused the two warrior chieftains their public attempt to talk peace not war as designed by JF and AWDulles.

Somebody was telling the underlings to let the Office of POTUS know who was really the commander-in-cheif by hook and by crook.

Little wonder the President-Elect Kennedy was beset by opposition and entrapment after less than 100 days.

The overseers and the visible underlings underestimated President Kennedy.

Funny but the veterans Kennedy, Eisenhower and Khrushchev wanted a better way than what was.

War at any price paramount.

I am glad Richard Nixon was NOT elected in 1960.

• Larry Trotter likes this

#4 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:22 PM

I heard the announcement of Powers' downing and arrest on my grandparents' floor wood radio that brought the war news to them.

It was terribly depressing.  Soviet gloating, Nikita S. Shoebanger ranting.

May, 1960, eight months before Ike's warning.

You look at the notes on that speech and much effort goes into making the key phrase last-minute insignificant, throwaway, nothing to see here.

We read that Ike was already a tool of the military industrial complex.

As the CIA was the primary in its development and use we would expect CIA figures to have used it to deny Ike his summit.

Just as Dullesian morlocks jammed file cabinets and floor fans into BOP shoe bop to make the Cubans and their spookmeisters shriek.

Prouty knew how the cow ate the cabbage. 

If Powers were hit by a missile he'd be a closed flag-draped casket not a show trial actor.

And how about his demise in the run up to HSCA.

Out of gas in a chopper with a tampered fuel guage.

Nothing to see here.  Move on.

To Damascus. 

• Jim Hackett II, Larry Trotter and Denise Giddens like this

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:47 AM

It is easy to be misled by the fables if gullible.

As it was taught in public school: The Soviets shot down Power's U-2 with and an "improved" SAM-2 and the rest was history as played out by "Uncle Walter" and "Chet and David" and ghost writers like Curt Gentry and Random House's Bob Loomis to slap a new coat of paint on the fables.

A pilot of the ability to qualify to fly the U-2 operationally I am certain would NOT be unaware of fuel state of his aircraft before, during and after flight. Mr. Powers was not ignorant of SOP and 'pre-flight' ways of operating. I conclude this because of the nature of the other selected U-2 pilots that are public.

The secret that he was setup and expected to be dead was no secret to him. Nor was the truth that he crash landed not baling out as per fable a secret from him.

Nor was the ID and all that someone put on his plane for him a secret from him. He knew. No those secrets were only to be kept from the American people. He knew even when sitting in Lubyanka prison shortly upon capture. Gary Powers knew. And so did President Eisenhower but the facts were not known to the people footing the bills. 

Everyone knew except WeThePeople.

Like for Walter Reuther flying is dangerous stuff - right? Sabotage happens.

The HSCA and possible exposures of the "infamous four" and their abrogation of authority to send the Power's mission to Russia against public and enforced grounding of all overflights by the supposed commander-in-chief President Eisenhower in my view forced the elimination of the alive and kicking Mr. Powers before the HSCA "inquiries".

What if the Goodpasters had to field more than softball questions and slow pitched ones at that?

The four could have been exposed and tried for insubordination at the very least.

Maybe we would have on public record who stood down the 112th MIG?

But as Fonzi and Salandria said the fix was in 15 years before and Blakey strangled the truth in adolescence.

Might have been Garrison, might have been the first Mr. Sprague and Mr. Tannebaum, but it wasn't.

Now it will have be Us. Just-us.

Jim

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gary Powers, Paris Summit, internal sabotage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com