Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:36 PM

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:13 AM

OFL strikes again, Thanks Greg for a great clip.

Typical of the "war on the people"... nothing allowed to enter the decision of the FACTS of the case.

Dr. Noguchi was castigated for refusing to play the game FOR the sake of LAPD and "Special Unit Senator" and the Cover-Up.

Perverted, corrupted Justice abounds.

The Empire will never need to seek the real murderers (to include conspirators) as long as the fable is serviced by bullshit and Sirhan branded as the "crazy arab terrorist" the "first one"!

Please abide my digression that follows, Bobby Kennedy's murder was central to more that a few choices in my life.

As in Dallas/Washington half a decade before, the manufactured fable mimes the facts and get awards for 'veracity', so sayeth all. Almost all.

Just examine the reality and facts and THEN determine in your own mind any conclusions based in reality not fables.

Why was Bill Turner's & Todd Christian's book suppressed for so long?

We were supposed to rush out and buy the "Special Unit Senator" book by LAPD and accept all the manure spread on the fertile minds of the people that saw rightly or wrongly Senator Kennedy as a "last hope" in 1968 electoral process. The Youth.

In high school as a sophomore I read that trash and instinctively knew it to be lies, half-truths and deceptions.

Without the lies of 1968 I may never have begun examining the assassinations. Without Senator Kennedy's murder it would have I bet taken longer to wake me up to realpolitik.

However I did awake to the fact that the Empire would kill anyone to keep the lies of Vietnam's skirmish alive in the hearts and minds of WeThePeople. Even a damn congress-critter or two (Hale Boggs).

From Dallas in 1963 to the Fall of "Saigon"  and downfall of the Saigon Military Mission in total in 1975 the realities were shoved down my throat.

The struggle referenced by the Hawks for winning the hearts and minds of the "south" Vietnamese was in TRUTH a struggle for the American voters' Hearts and Minds to maintain support for WARS.

Jack Kennedy as President refused the war plans and DIED for that choice, at the least partly as cause/justification.

Dr. Martin King took his stand against that war and oppression and voiced his desire for liberty and equality - - - and died for that choice.

Malcom X decided the poor should unite and abandon the cliquish separatism and he was murdered again in front of family and graphically so. 

Robert Kennedy joined the list for his choice to oppose hate, and economic rape of his own people as well as indigenous peoples to embrace compassion for his people and the people not Americans too.

My bet is that the state of California will be certain to keep the controlling custody of Mr. Sirhan until he dies in prison convicted of a crime the FACTS prove he did not commit.

And that is undiluted bullshit. An abortion of justice to protect the Empire to include Darrell Gates and the corrupted parts of LAPD and LASO in particular plus Helms and Super-Friends.

Because of all that manure I chose the path to activism when I arrived at that fork in the road. I could not and cannot abandon the hope those folks tried to impart to WeThePeople.

FWIW.

Jim

One could do far worse than to read the Turner & Christian book "The Assassination of RFK" and "Shadow Play" by Melanson & Klaber to familiarize one's self with the issues involved in the abortion of "justice" ongoing.

#3 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:38 AM

Turner & Christian, Klaber & Melanson, Shane O'Sullivan, Lisa Pease, all are clarifying.

Moldea quotes Sirhan saying things Sirhan's brother denies were said having been present at all Moldea interviews.

Thomas Noguchi medical examiner risked a firestorm of criticism and smear tactics to present a trajectory for the four shots into the candidate as back to front, right to left, down to up, point-blank--impossible for Sirhan but a good fit for Ace Security Guard Thane Eugene Cesar.

Moldea clears Cesar but slanders Sirhan.  Much as Pena and Hernandez AID/LAPD inside controllers.

Evidence "lost", destroyed, such as wall and ceiling panels, doors, door jambs, Eckart's photos from the steam table.

Acoustic analysis shows eight from Sirhan's Iver Johnson and five from an H & R 922 of the type Cesar lied he'd sold before.

Say what you will about the two outsiders, should Trump or Sanders approach power an Ambassador pantry or Wellstone crash gambit will be go.

Ask Michael Hastings about threatening the power.

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:16 PM

Amen to that Phil,

Evidence is supposed to be paramount to all the bulloney.

Ah the conjunction of "mil-int" & public security. Lockheed and the like shadow operatives. Moldea and friends? Cesar and all indication of other shooters buried by "law enforcement".

Those bastards never read and definitely do not believe in the Constitution and have no faith in WeThePeople to do the right thing.

They volunteer to do "the right thing" for WeThePeople.

In that day of "Oh Shit!" when I woke to learn the Senator was "seriously wounded in this attack" I had to turn off the news and not engage in the death watch.

Sandy Serrano silenced and treated like crap by LAPD to cover the behinds of the power elite as I found later.

In 2009 I feared the haters would never tolerate a "n****r" in office as President, then Obama bailed out the right people and imitated GWBu$h as best he could in the face of the promise for change.

Yes We Can became No I didn't, fooled yer ass didn't I?

Trump and Sanders? .... just be aware the beast awaits.

Funny but Bobby and Ethyl's children live to a standard Caroline Kennedy never learned by appearances.

One bearer of "news" can be on "Meet the Press" any time, the others are censored and memory holed in the media.

"Or the CIA....." Shame on Charlie Rose and Rachel Maddow for copping out to advance a career instead of speaking truth to power.

Not all folks have the guts to do as Michael Hastings and Dr. Thomas Noguchi - speak the TRUTH to power.

I would thank them both If I could.

Just-Us will thank them one day, or so I hope.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com