• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Raymond Montgomery

Raymond Montgomery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:46 PM

To anyone with knowledge to share: I am searching for 'definitive' sources regarding the memo which Trowbridge Ford claimed to discover indicating that Jack Rubenstein of Chicago should be excused from public testimony before the HUAC in 1947 because he was acting as an informant for then congressman Richard Nixon. I am familiar with the Roger Stone story which tied Ruby to Nixon through Murray Chotiner, but I am not sure of Mr Stone's veracity.  

In my mind, I have always been fascinated with the connections between Watergate and Dallas through Hunt, Sturgis, Barker, and others. I cannot believe in that many coincidences. However, I am interested in any material, should it exist, which could shed further light on the subject, and I would appreciate any assistance which may lead to further evidence. 

#2 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:25 PM

Admittedly, I am not totally sure about what is being sought after here, but if Jacob Leon Rubenstein (1911-1967) of Chicago was in fact an informer for then US Congressman Richard Milhous Nixon (1913-1994) in 1947, I would think it was possibly relative to HUAC investigating "communist infiltration" of organized labor unions. Reportedly JLR was a business representative for a union local during that period.

After relocating to Dallas, JLR of Chicago became Jack Leon Ruby, and possibly there were associations that connected certain characters from 1947 Chicago to 1963 Dallas, and as well, maybe some connections from '63 Dallas to '72 and Watergate. Certainly, JLR was not involved in Watergate, and to me it takes a long rope to tie RMN to '63 Dallas using '47 Chicago and JLR, along with '72 Watergate. JMO.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com