1 reply to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:40 AM

Thanks to Gil Jesus for compiling this evidence of obstruction and conspiracy to obstruct by the FBI.

FBI instructions on how to handle attorney concerns over altered testimony statements:

Dingle.gif

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:34 PM

More elephant dung.... very old aged elephant dung gray and moldy but it still FREAKIN' STINKS.

I ain't talking about a mythical Grand Old Party symbol.

No this could be an ancient woolly mammoth, absolutely ancient no matter the specie.

What a choice job that must be, to serve in no uniform but armed against .... uh ..... whom? Criminals right?

Federal civilian job, actual for real health insurance and almost able to afford "a good school for the kids". Nice and cozy. A real unstealable pension.

Investigative and executive powers granted plus extra-agency jobs too. And "influence" accumulated along the way!

What-a-gig.

Until a conscience ruins the plan.... right?

Something Ms. Marina Oswald-Porter said comes to mind. "Would I sacrifice my children or family for the truth?"

No I would not.

BUT I damn sure would walk away from ANY job before I broke the code. The internal one.

Pay the damn price. Semper Fi.

The "agents of repression" and even the accessories of the fact couldn't make that choice.

Their price was integrity rendered shit. The reward I am not so sure of.

A larger toll paid than that paid by one that walked away from the gravy train for refusing to apply the elephant crap.

This comes to Charles' point of the assassinated and the murderer(s) being both part of the equation.

FWIW

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com