36 replies to this topic

#21 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:13 AM

I have brought this matter to the attention of both Drs. Mantik and Chesser should they choose to respond.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#22 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 05 June 2016 - 02:39 PM

Credit where its due:

A certain correspondent, long banished from this cyber-village, with whom I seldom agree has appropriately taken DiEugenio to public task for his unconscionable endorsement of Herrera's disinformation.

"You encourage this garbage?" he asks DiEugenio.  Emphasis in the original.

Yes, there's gambling in Casablanca.

• Greg Burnham and Larry Trotter like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#23 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:38 PM

Herrera is attempting to bury in pseudo-intellectual blather the absurdity of his latest claims.

ITEM -- "Call me naive, but I believe no money, pressure or threats would force our best institutions to lie. The government did not dare to go that far and THAT, in itself, is one of the best evidences of conspiracy.

"If anybody knows of a university (good one) which sold out, institutionally, I would be happy to know about it."

ITEM -- "What alternative to universities (education, science, logic, etc) do you offer?

- Bible Thumping?
- Voodoo?
- "Because I am your mother and I say so!!"
- Despotism?

- Common Sense?
- Magic 8 Ball?
- Nancy Reagan's Astrologers?"

ITEM - "I have always said that when it comes to the truth, the *only* reference is our universities. That is trivially easy to prove[.]"

"The only bigger truth than the one described above would be God's, but since he is not talking, what we have above is the ultimate truth."

"That is not only the best solution, but the only solution."

And yet the Always Agains attempt to engage Herrera.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#24 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:02 AM

A reminder as to the point of this unpleasant exercise may be in order.

"Herrera" -- whatever "he" is -- presents as a forceful reminder of the cover-up Facilitators' all-important mission: to perpetuate doubt and its ensuing sense of powerlessness among the massess by, among other means, promoting endless re-arguments of long-settled issues.  Transistion from discovery to prosecution is indefinitely postponed, and as direct consequences, the security and cultural/political hegemony of assassination Sponsors are preserved.

Does "Herrera" deserve the quotation marks around "his" name -- indicators of probable enemy agent status?  Or is he simply a useful (to the Sponsors) idiot of the sort who all too routinely appear and, like the glass beads and trinkets left to amuse native peoples while the imperialists loot them six ways to Sunday, keep the vast majority of self-annointed JFK assassination cognoscenti arranged in a circle and playing with their respective toys?

As for the tone of my commentary: I note how a pitiful handful of JFK researchers are politely taking issue with -- I feel generous this morning -- Herrera.  What these charter members of the Always Again club fail to understand is that anything short of outright ridicule and exposure of the probable intent and certain effect of the work of the Herreras and "Herreras" among us simply plays into the hands of the Sponsors and their cover-up Facilitators.

If Herreras did not exist, the Facilitators would have had to invent them.

Wait a minute ... in countless quotes-worthy instances they already have.

• Greg Burnham, Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#25 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:31 AM

I tried to locate the referenced recent comments, but I did not see them. But, I do recall a certain person "suggesting" that I join another forum in order to learn "the truth". I don't recall the exact wording, so paraphrasing applies. But, shaky science and quite inconclusive and unrecognizable photographed/filmed images seems to carry a lot of weight elsewhere, even when disproved by actual eyewitness testimony. There is an attitude of "I am right because I said so", and "others are wrong because I said so", without regards to true facts. In fact, the truth is ignored to preserve their agenda. In any event, thanks to Charles Drago for his insight.

• Greg Burnham and Jim Hackett II like this

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#26 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:48 PM

The Tag Team Gambit -- in which two disinformation agents appear almost simultaneously to reinforce a specific prevarication and/or to intensify broader states of confusion -- is to be noted at the Across the Pond Scum forum with the sudden re-appearances, after prolonged absences, of the nightmarish"Herrera" and the poison peddler of "General Walker did it" snake oil.

And sure enough, the rubes are climbing all over each other to engage them.

• Greg Burnham, Jim Hackett II, Larry Trotter and 1 other like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#27 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for the given awareness Charles.

Mr Trotter, er, Larry,

And yes some others have tried to "encourage" other sites, though not in more than a few months.

Why would I do that? Not that I am stuck to a single unitarian view of events, but I like my science real and not contrived to some exterior motive than

knowing that which can be known NOW.

Not 1964, not 1979.... Right Flippin' Now.

As for here and now,

With the exposures of Mr. "Herrara" and those of the "I, me, mine" world view, why would I engage with bullshit promoting jerks?

Charles took care of that.

And Dr.s Mantik and Chesser give me the real science to me without self promotion.

A mark of character in my view.

Busted X-ray forgery IS NOT a new development though ignored the work may be in some quarters.

I am confident I made the right choice to walk away from deception and endless debate over the pond scum....

Thanks again for the exposures folks.

Jim

• Larry Trotter likes this

#28 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:58 AM

A charter member of the Always Again club has stepped forward on the Maggie's Drawers forum to crystallize and reinforce -- unintentionally, of course -- the tragic state of affairs which I describe above and elsewhere.

He begins sarcastically with a back-handed, ignorant reference to us:

"Oh yes, let's have the forum become an organized religion so we can declare people guilty of heresy, and split off into rival churches (forums) that have five members each."

Apparently this fool, like countless others, is more concerned with ratings than with relevance -- with quantity rather than quality of expression.

Then he rips open his kimono:

"Personally, if [Maggie's Drawers were] my forum, there would be no limitations on membership.  LNers can be easily ignored when you get tired of playing with them."

To such de facto cover-up Facilitators, we're just playing games.

To such warriors for truth and justice, ignoring the enemy is a viable tactic in a fight to the death.

To such august professors of deep political science, there is no downside to assisting in the preservation of a faux Manichean struggle which by its very nature preserves and protects the victory of darkness.

• Greg Burnham likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#29 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:26 PM

The never ending blather observed on "other forums" does not persuade me that there is value in the anarchy promoted by the undisciplined, if not, mindless critics of our mission here. That we refuse to allow our efforts to be diluted by "noise" speaks to our resolve. It is not a statement of superiority, rather it is the ONLY viable choice consistent with our stated purposes.

Silence is a true friend who never betrays. -- Confucius

• Charles Drago, Larry Trotter and Mark Jamieson like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#30 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:12 PM

Apparently I did eventually stumble upon upon some referenced comments, but admittedly did not process a thorough reading. Maybe it's just me, but what I did try to follow appeared to be somewhat of a misdirection. And, I still have not joined the forum where I read the referenced material.

Larry

#31 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:58 PM

My favorite characteristic of discussions revolving around "deep dark deeds" (political and otherwise) is how easy it has become, maybe by experience, to detect the ignorant and misleading spouts of crap.

So many "role-players" and reputation seekers of self promotion have found it convenient to forget the decade old work of Doug Horne exposing the REALITY OF WHAT WE KNOW NOW!!!!!!! Same for Dr. Mantik's and Dr. Chesser's work.

To me, sincerity is demonstrated by integrity of effort. Little wonder to me that Mr. Horne and other people that worked these exposure of events have stopped doing "the JFK thing" while others continue to pretend that X-rays and photos of an autopsy proven faked and manufactured by the DOD are authentic. Further proven in SWORN TESTIMONY that the events were so contrived to be useless and inadmissible in any court.

Any discussion of events should include the most current of this work that is peer reviewed, NOT refer to 50 year old bullshit and film. Case Closed as to sincerity if this is not the case.

That to me is one measure of intent of work and discussion.

Agreement not required, only integrity.

Being derided by those of less honest intent doesn't bother me one bit, neither here, nor there nor anywhere.

See I came home from honorable service in USMC at a time when enlisted military persons were abused and named anything but veterans. Assaults in public ignored by the PIGS until the abused ones reacted in kind, not always but usually. In any case all too often.

I was not "dumb enough to serve" as I was told by punks, the punks were stupid enough to allow themselves to be used by the Empire to shelter Generals, Admirals, Congress-Critters, Media-Whore Liars and Presidents from "blame and SCANDAL"!!!!!

I was forced by punks to learn how to ignore the bullshit as well as human waste flung at me by chickenshits.

I never forget. Forgive maybe with effort and time to mellow, but forgive the group think of punks, never....NEVER.

I still love WeThePeople but warily so after the 1970s.

Someone said something about "the only viable choice" in silence.

In both instances I'll buy that.

For the blathering deceptive by intent humbug of other forums and the people that as act if not part of WeThePeople here in the Land of the Free because of the Brave.

Even in the face of this commentary being not so silent but a definition of terms for myself alone.

Uh, 'Nuff Said ;)

#32 Michael Chesser

Michael Chesser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:32 PM

I'm not involved in Ramon Herrera's project, but I was forwarded a request for help in obtaining the digital images of the photographs of the x-rays from the HSCA report.  If anyone is interested, these can be obtained from NARA by emailing specialaccess_FOIA@nara.gov, and ask for these images from the HSCA report:  f-52, f-53, f-55, f-56, and f-297. 

I don't think that a 3D reconstruction based upon these photographs ​of the x-rays would help much, except for giving a better visual demonstration for the location of a bony defect in the central and left side of the occipital bone (I agree with David Mantik about the bony defect in the occipital bone which is clearly seen on the AP image).  We're still not able to see what is obscured by the white patch - whether there are underlying fracture lines, fragments, or skull defects.  I've also come to the conclusion that the extremely dark area on the lateral x-rays in the frontal and temporal region was probably altered in the copying process as well, obscuring any underlying fracture lines, etc.  No useful information can be obtained from these areas of the photographs for a computer 3D reconstruction of the skull.  

At the time that I did my presentation I didn't know that NARA would share these images of the HSCA photographs of the original x-rays.  These photographs of the "original" x-rays appear very blurry, especially along the frontal bone on the lateral, and I think that it was deliberately blurred for the report. The bright metallic specks that I saw on the inner side of the frontal bone gap are blurred out, but at least you can get a better idea of the location of the defect in the bone.  If anyone is interested, I recommend looking at the images for yourself, and comparing the "original" vs "enhanced" images.  Only portions of the images were enhanced for the HSCA.   Escamotage was the order of the day when the images were enhanced at the Aerospace Corporation.

• Greg Burnham and Charles Drago like this

#33 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 06:59 AM

Thank you, Mike.

It is not my intention to attempt to drag you into this fray.

Alas, I'm quite certain that your "No useful information can be obtained from these areas of the photographs for a computer 3D reconstruction of the skull" caveat will not dissuade "Herrera" from moving forward with "his" project.  In point of fact, it likely will be twisted so as to prove useful to "his" deeper agendas: finding false confirmations for wholly  unsupportable conclusions by lending the imprimatur of (junk) science to the LN lie (contrary to "his" implied contempt for the LN position, "Herrera" already has played the cognitive dissonance card by citing "scientific" confirmation of the thoroughly falsified Single Bullet Theory), and extending the cover-up by prolonging long-settled debates.

• Greg Burnham and Larry Trotter like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#34 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:12 PM

Thanks to Mr Chesser for a new word in my vocabulary, which makes me tend to wonder, as I wander, if just maybe there is a segment of JFK Assassination Researchers that would qualify as the "Escamotage Group" .

Larry

#35 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:24 PM

As opposed to "eskimotage" -- an Inuit with his balls in the air.

• Greg Burnham likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#36 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:48 PM

Escamotage:  The mimes with tennis balls at the conclusion of Blow-Up (1966)--was there a gun in the trees?

Charles, you cite Herrera's adulation of universities as sole fonts of truth.

Do we see another Dartmouth FBI asset, another Hany Farid "proving" the authenticity of the Backyard Photos?

Nothing in my poli sci coursework following the JFK assassination and bracketing that of the president's brother questioned the Warren Report.

Twenty-six volumes of escamotage.

Herrera must ignore the work of the ARRB set out in Doug Horne's volumes, its deposition of those with direct knowledge of the x-ray and photographic record.

No computer massage of bad or missing data can yield a correct solution.

Herrera plops down into our campfire circle criticizing the coffee and producing a small flask of Dr. Specter's Elixir.

His mission is not the pursuit of truth but the preservation of epic misdirection.

2vj2wjl.jpg

• Charles Drago, Jim Hackett II and Mark Jamieson like this

#37 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:21 PM

Too bad somebody left Mr. Herrera's cake out in the rain.

Specter's ghost dissipates.

Leaving nothing substantive.

Kudo to Phil.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com