• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:08 AM

I have created this "watchdog" thread to keep us up to date on what for me is the highly suspect work of Ramon F. Herrera.  You will recall that he burst upon the scene here on November 4 to announce that his "3D Animation of Dealey Plaza" project would bring Stone Age JFK research kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

As my published reactions to his comments will attest, I find that Herrera's repeated characterizations of broad generalities as established fact, reasoning from demonstrably false premises, and episodes of staggering narcissism make a mockery of his claim to stringent adherence to scientific method even as they provide compelling evidence for a challenged intellect and a psyche as disturbed as it is disturbing.

Since being called out publicly on these cyber-pages, Herrera has fled to safer havens.  His posts thereon are, in the majority, supportive of my analysis as presented above.  So from time to time I'll share my findings on this thread.

NOTE 1 -- I have no intention of engaging in any further exchanges with Herrera until such time as I can be confident that his agenda is honorable and his methods sound.

NOTE 2 -- I urge all interested parties to engage in their own surveillance of Herrera's posts.  

DECEMBER 19, 2015

Herrera today offered the following obversation regarding the SBT based upon viewing of the long-discredited PBS (American public television) production, "NOVA: 'Cold Case JFK'" -- a "documentary" that concludes that LHO, acting alone, shot and killed JFK:

"They [the producers] make a strong case about the trajectory (*) of the SBT".  [emphasis in original]

Herrera's footnote: "(*) The LN trajectory seems to be flawless."

The problem, of course, is that the "NOVA" producers, to support their mission to "prove" the LN "argument," were forced to indicate a neck entry point for the SBT unsupported by fact and fatally contradicted by unimpeachable physical and eyewitness evidence -- old news to everyone, it seems, but Herrera.

Herrera's ignorance of the most basic facts of this case, coupled with his vulnerability to pursuation by the hoariest of disinformation (assuming, of course, that he's nothing more sinister than a fool with a pulpit), give cause for grave concern.  

Stay tuned.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:40 PM

Geez. I think you're right. Too bad. David Mantik graciously agreed, at my request, to allow Herrera the use of his copy of the JFK autopsy x-Ray negatives (suitable for projection purposes) to aid him in his project. He also assured me that: "There is no risk of misuse, as I will vet his work myself." After becoming aware of that offer, Herrera never replied. Perhaps he's a "Lone Wolf in Conspiracy Sheep clothing."

• Charles Drago likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:48 PM

http://www.ctka.net/2013/nova.html

"Cold Case JFK" vs. Cold Hard JFK Facts
by David W. Mantik, MD, PhD (physics)

Posted November 26, 2013

Note: This is a critical review of the NOVA production (November 14, 2013) – "Cold Case JFK.

I have also found Pat Speer, Animania: Searching for Truth in Dale Myers' House of Mirrors useful:

http://www.patspeer....ter12c:animania

I find the Single Bullet Trajectory thoroughly deconstructed in Sherry Fiester, The Enemy of the Truth, Chapter Eight: The Single Bullet Theory.

I note Humes' inability to located his alleged entry either at the EOP or the committee-revised four inch/ten centimeter higher location

(Doug Horne, Inside the ARRB, Gunn deposes Humes)

I note the intact, minimally deformed CE 399 in no way comparable to test rounds fired at cadavers, but very like those fired into cotton batting

The position of the occupants and the location of wounds has been reshaped to suit an a priori solution the Tague problem

The statement of Kellerman regarding "flurry of bullets" does not suggest a single bullet

For someone off the street to burst into the room, his hair on fire, screaming, "The Single Bullet Theory is the answer!"

indicates he's dealing with a different question

We seek truth and justice here

The Oswald Lynch Mob meets in a room down the hall

A simple case of misdirection

19s3b.jpg

• Chuck Barlow likes this

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:13 PM

I was waiting for science.

Not a Lone Wolf standing in for it.

Ah well.... I recoil back into Mr. Horne's IARRB V.2.

I find truth in the "Morticians" sworn testimony too.

But thanks for the watch and attending updates.

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:49 AM

Herrera, on the site and thread referenced above, doubles down on his endorsement of the veracity and "sophistication" of the "NOVA: 'Cold Case JFK'" cartoon depicting what in fact is a wholly concocted, unsupported by evidence SBT trajectory:

" ... [the] 32+ frams that I extracted from the PBS Nova documentary [illustrate that] ... [t]he entrance hole matches the autopsy photo and shirt bullet hole very well, I am afraid to report."

I'll bet he's afraid.

Herrera adds, "The LNs are getting very sophisticated and we are being left behind."

"Sophisticated"?

"We"???

Understand that Herrera's presentation and endorsement of junk science has, like all (lack of) intelligence operations at least two objectives: in this instance, establish the bona fides of a hostile (witting or otherwise) penetration agent AND reinvigorate debate on long-settled matters of fact.

A handful of posters on the other site have challenged Herrera's conclusions, but none have demonstrated deep political insight sufficient to expose him for what he almost certainly is.  In failing to demonstrate wisdom empowered by the courage of their convictions, Herrera's correspondents do the enemy's work.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:39 AM

A presumed trajectory.....

based on an altered autopsy w/fake x-rays and photographs

depicting inflicted wounds to fit a demonstrably bogus Z-toon picture show!

??????????????????????????????????????????????

WT...

That ain't science not even in Jerry Falwell's used to be 'world' he created.

Jim

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:21 AM

We're heading into "Monty Python" country.

When it is suggested to Herrera that the perforation in JFK's shirt does not align -- by more than two inches -- with the "back wound" of entry as commonly accepted by WC apologists, Herrera resorts to sarcasm, patronization, inexact and therefore worthless measurement, ad hominem, and argument from authority:

"Two inches!?  Wow!

"The expression 'know how to pick your battles' comes to mind.

"Let me put it in a different way: Do you know the distance (and angle) between the sniper's nest and the Grassy Knoll?

"Answer: A heck of a lot more than 2'. The angle is almost 180 degrees, as wide as you can possibly get.

"Call me lazy, but we engineers prefer to find express solutions."

Let's see ... 

"Sniper's nest"?

Which point on the Grassy Knoll?

Let me put it in a different way:  WHAT???

Is Herrera arguing that the SBT works when a trajectory is plotted from somewhere on the Grassy Knoll?

Is Herrera arguing that absence to date of identification of a point of origin is the only flaw in the SBT, and that establishment of a point of origin is all that is necessary to validate the SBT?

The pidgin continues its flight:

"There is no quickest, more direct solution than solving the tragic frontal shot."

Which "frontal shot"?

"Solution" to what?

Herrera claims to be an engineer.  One is left to wonder if he is old enough to have designed the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:48 AM

Dunkel's legacy of bullshit.

But the truth shines like a diamond in a goat's butt.

#9 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:58 PM

I am reminded of that previous JFK Assassination re-creation animation in which it appears that the limousine jump seat occupied by Governor JBC is "loose" and moving back and forth, and maybe sideways as well. At least it looks that way to me.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:58 PM

Charles has again exposed another charlatan early. Many thanks!

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 03:03 AM

Herrerra: 

"They [the producers] make a strong case about the trajectory (*) of the SBT".  [emphasis in original]

Herrera's footnote: "(*) The LN trajectory seems to be flawless."

From David Mantik ctka review of JFK Cold Case linked above:

Misleading: Luke Haag states that there is no reason not to believe in the single bullet theory (SBT).

Comment: This is a breathtaking, almost staggering statement. Because it fails to take into account – in any way – the entry and exit points in either man, nor does it require any knowledge of cross sectional anatomy! A CT scan, with a cross section through the area of interest (that I presented long ago – see Galanor, Document 45) still remains an effective demolition of the SBT. The trajectory for the SBT would either have shattered a vertebra body or it would have punctured the apex of the lung – but neither was seen at the autopsy. NOVA did not address this profound conundrum. With simplistic conclusions such as this one by Haag, forensic pathologists could be spared much serious work.

To sum up:

Herrerra has fallen under the spell of Lone Nuts and their "flawless" SBT.

He has earned the honorary title Nutty Professor.

2zsz768.jpg

#12 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:35 PM

Flawless - ...

Price less. Not worth a damn!

I am glad the enemy is "stuck" to the SBT and all the rest of the buloney of the WCR and HSCA lies of deception.

Makes it in fact too easy to destroy the fables since that work is already done for decades.

Ruby didn't know Oswald and was only a second lone nut killing another Commie Rat.

Even on day-one the lies floundered.

Two visible front entry wounds in hours became two rear entry woulds inflicted by a Commie Rat.

A Mauser 7.65 mm became a junk 6.5 mm Carcano carbine.

Magic pixie dust abounded for a weekend.

They built their house of mud and paper and then it rained when WeThePeople insisted on asking their own questions and sought other "answers".

International Level Coup of November failed to fool all the people all the time.

Or maybe any people any of the time.

FAKE x-rays and photos and "surgery to the top of the head" BEFORE the autopsy began.

It isn't going to get much clearer than these events.

"Science" can't manufacture reality even when Dr. Luis Alvarez is enlisted to sacrifice credibility for the sake of the Empire - jet effect buloney.

Jim

#13 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

Charles has again exposed another charlatan early. Many thanks!

You're too welcome.

Never forget how Herrera demeaned all who came to JFK research prior to his 2015 appearance (on a beam of light, I believe).  And then understand his "flawless" SBT conclusion to becompelling evidence for his ignorance of their work.

And/or for a Dunkel/Myers-esque agenda.

I'll go with the latter.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#14 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:50 AM

What had been devoutly wished more than five months ago seems to have come to pass.

Ramon Herrera is in remission.  

But like all malignant outgrowths, he very well may be lurking undetected in the greater system.

And so we keep watch.

We ask ourselves why so cocksure an ignoramus would unceremoniously flee the scene?

We learn.

We never forget.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#15 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:00 AM

Let me take this opportunity to again laud the work of David Mantik, John F. Kennedy's Head Wounds: A Final Synthesis--and a New Analysis of the Harper Fragment.

Herrera began humbly enough, but advanced through attestation that a digital solution could be found to a final rapturous acceptance of the Flawless Shot of Seven Wounds.

His proof is nothing.  Creo que absurdum or I believe because it is consistent with the government's case from day one, a fifty-three-year Argument from Authority, the Mother of All Big Lies.

By contrast David Mantik has patiently and thoroughly presented his years of research with clarity.

A sequence of three shots:

1) Entry at EOP;

2) Entry at right forehead at hairline;

3) Entry at right temple above and in front of ear.

Herrera gives off the odor of a Hany Farid, FBI shill who stipulates the Backyard Photos are authentic.

Because I Say So is not enough.  It was overused during Vietnam, from killing the objecting president, to contriving the casus belli

to promising the light at the end of the tunnel was just around the corner

until the American president travels to apologize while omitting the premise.

Herrera had nothing.  For him we have Allen Dulles' reply to Lifton.

"You have nothing!"

• Greg Burnham likes this

#16 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:07 AM

Indeed.

We also remember how seriously Herrera's "work" was taken by the Ph.d's in Deep Political Science dominating certain on-line JFK assassination refusal-to-think tanks -- those safe havens for regurgitative research into and debate on long-discovered, widely established facts.

And they chant ... "Always again, always again ... "

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#17 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:34 PM

Build it, and they will come.

Herrera has resurfaced -- right on cue -- at the Across the Pond Scum Forum with a new thread:

"This is how the Frontal Shooter (or lack thereof) will be determined in an incontrovertible, accurate and scientific way".

Arrogance-fueled gibberish, followed by an unintentionally kimono-opening statement: "Withe people overseas I have been much more successful."

I'm beginning to understand how an orca feels when fucking with a seal pup.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#18 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 06:15 AM

Even the orca knows.

#19 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:41 AM

Herrera's mission is revealed in his consistent subtext meme -- his promise to prove that which already has been proven.

We eagerly await the ankle-grabbing engagement of this enemy agent by the "Always again!" naifs.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#20 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 06:49 AM

The wait is over.

Self-annointed Avatar of the Always Agains, Jim "I Mean" DiEugenio has opened his knock-off kimono yet again to reveal ... not a whole hell of a lot.

Except impenetrable naivete as evidenced by his inability to learn even the simplest lessons and derive even the thinnest insights from his decades spent on the intellectual fringes of the study of deep politics.

DiEugenio gushes (on the Across the Pond Scum forum):

Ramon:

This is an excellent idea.  I really do hope you can pull it off.

I sent some of the agenda to Chesser via Debra Conway.  So I hope he gets in contact with you.

I mean, be careful what you ask for.  From my recent exchange with Dr. Chesser, an excerpt relative to (if not directly commenting upon) the utter senseless (my characterization) of the Always Agains' missions to restate the obvious endlessly -- and thus to shun like the plague the battle for justice:

"[I]f people could see what David [Mantik] and myself have seen at the archives, the battle would be over.  It was worse than I ever imagined.  Before I went to the archives I had already decided that the Warren Commission was fiction, and I didn't need to see anything there to convince me one way or the other.  But the deception involved in the x-rays indicates a broader conspiracy than I expected." [emphasis added in a no-doubt futile attempt to engage DiEugenio's intellect]

It is my understanding that Mike Chesser and David Mantik already are aware of Herrera's worse-than-worthless (my characterization) endeavors.  As usual, DiEugenio postures pointlessly.  And to the best of my knowledge -- I apologize in advance if I'm wrong about this -- Drs. Chesser and Mantik have looked at Herrera's projects and declined to participate.  It would be inappropriate for me to comment on their motives; here's hoping that one or both will clarify the record on this thread.

Herrera notes for the record that the "LN [single bullet] trajectory [is] flawless."

DiEugenio praises Herrera.  

Stagnant water seeks its own level.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com