#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:34 PM

PRESS RELEASE

On November 21, 2015, in Washington DC, a federal lawsuit was filed by Gayle Nix Jackson against the US Government for the return of a historical film of the John F. Kennedy Assassination filmed by her grandfather, Dallas native, Orville Nix, on November 22, 1963. The original Orville Nix film was last in the possession of the House Select Committee on Assassinations headed by G. Robert Blakey in 1976 through 1978. According to Mr. Blakey, the National Archives Regulation Administration should have the film and an index of its chain of custody. However, in 2015 the NARA denies it received any “original” Nix film from the HSCA nor does it have a chain of custody of the film. The NARA continues to deny it has it or that it had anything to do with its disappearance says Ms. Jackson. The NARA believes it is with the UPI who owned the film for sometime but had given the original film to the HSCA in 1978 for its investigation into the assassination of John F. Kennedy. “The cat and mouse game regarding the whereabouts of the Orville Nix film must come to an end” says attorney Athan Tsimpedes of Washington, DC. The US Government must return the original film or pay for it. The Warren Commission stated that the Nix film is almost as important as the famous Zapruder film which the Government paid 16 Million Dollars for seizing it but has yet to return or pay for the Nix  film says Tsimpedes.

If I can be of further assistance or provide any further information on this matter, I can be reached on my mobile number at 202-345-4318.

Sincerely,

Athan T. Tsimpedes

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:57 AM

Get 'em Ms. Gayle.

enjoyed your book.

#3 John Woods

John Woods

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:53 PM

I have my doubts that the U.S. government has the film footage.  A closer examination of the handling of this film footage suggest Dallas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com