14 replies to this topic

#1 Admin Staff

Admin Staff

Admin Staff

• Administrators
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:48 AM

Forum Spying

Will be detected and will not be tolerated.

• Bob Wilkerson, Bob Truitt, Raymondol and 3 others like this

#2 Bob Wilkerson

Bob Wilkerson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

Wow!  A terrific primer on such techniques.  I had no idea about these subterfuges.

Thank you! 

• Raymondol, ThomasMurf and Horaciokr like this

Bob

Hony soit qui mal e pense.

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

Wow!  A terrific primer on such techniques.  I had no idea about these subterfuges.

Thank you! 

You're welcome, Bob. I know that it is an unpleasant reality, but it is what it is.

• Bob Wilkerson, Raymondol and ThomasMurf like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:54 PM

Holy Crap!!!! These spooks have way too much time on their hands! I'm effectively creeped out.

But it's not gonna scare me off or nothin...I love this place too much.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#5 Richard Colasanto

Richard Colasanto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

Very interesting primer on disinformation techniques. Thanks for making that available.

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

Very interesting primer on disinformation techniques. Thanks for making that available.

You're welcome. They are posted as a point of reference. It makes it easier to point out when it occurs.

Hopefully we will attract mostly honest members here.

Welcome to the Forum, Richard!

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#7 David Sparks

David Sparks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:49 PM

Interesting read ...these tactics seemed to get used even on YouTube.

#8 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:54 PM

:lol:

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

:lol:

What was funny about this.

• Charles Drago likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

After reading the attached info regarding what you guys consider forum spying I laughed at the realisation that I was considered one of these spies by yourself and Charles.  You made some comments in the storm drain thread saying as much and then locked it.  I find it entertaining as I'm just a regular working class35 year old from Australia who has followed on in his old mans footsteps and taken a keen interest in what happened on 22/11/63...

Chill out guys, no spy here.  Seriously.

Cheers.

#11 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

I, for one, am relieved.

You have my full trust and confi ... 

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#12 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:20 PM

I have never been concerned about you being a "spy" since nothing here is secret.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#13 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:06 AM

Hokey Smokes Bullwinkle!

(I reserve the right to have glass of wine or two on 3 times a year,

New Years Eve, Memorial Day (good beer for The Race) and my birthday)

A little toasty now and enjoying great company, not excusing this post, just saying to inform...

Now 3 hours into 2015 I reread this PDF file.

I wish I had known all that info in the mid 1990s, it explains how an ad hoc activist assemblage of citizens was reduced to impotence and irrelevance.

It sucked to watch and I figured which "member" punks were the "operatives", but at the time I didn't figure who were the opposing power groups.

I thought then that I knew how the enemy operated, I'd read Ward Churchill's Co-Intel Pro Papers and such more than once.

As I read the info Greg kindly provides, it was like ticking off steps on plan chart, but in face-to-face encounters.

I guess it is easier to detect a "rat" when one can look into the eyes and converse with the being behind those eyes.

For me anyway in that time.

In memory as well as confirmed by others also present, it was one or two persons always behind the divisive crap and provoking the wrong emotional replies.

Not being so stupid as to suggest violent acts the rats knew that wouldn't work on a bunch of counter-culture people as it was not our first rodeo in activism.

Today the FBI or other asset would offer a stinger missile and a half ton of fertilizer if one is that gullible and lastly inticed by MONEY$.

Its all just history 20 years ago. Right?

No! 'Cause the same junk is in the sponsor's toolbox applied to "the internet".

Only the ease of and depth of penetration and surveillance is changed.

But the tools are the same based in "Sunsteinian" mind bending crap and such.

Since it is declared by Cass Sunstein as Obama admin member that "conspiracy theorists" are a threat to national security as opinion if not openly adopted policy,

I'd think the bureaurats by now would have other things to be concerned with like promoting their master's Cold War 2.0.

Uh, excuse me but nobody here is a conspiracy theorist, the evidence known here will not allow theorizing.

Excuse me again but I don't permit the redefinition of what I think by control of a label like "theorist".

It is no theory that BoyGeorge MacBundy is/was a traitor, it is no theory that WeThePeople are being LIED to.

I've heard go secure somewhere.....

Great Idea. And go aware

Heres to 2015 and to peace and hope as John Kennedy and those like him wanted to give us by change.

Thanks Greg for this and for keeping it up so I can review it now and then....

Jim

#14 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:39 AM

Happy New Year, Jim! Great post.

The internet provides a degree of anonymity even for those who are using (or are claiming to be using) their real FIRST and LAST name when posting. As you pointed out, the face to face--eyeball to eyeball encounter reveals much that is lost in keyboard exchanges.

As it was written: "The eyes are the windows to the soul."

giphy.gif

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#15 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members