4 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:55 AM

The elephant in the room that I refuse to ignore from this time forward.

I dislike assuming anything but I have to conclude that the institution of the US Government is operating in reactive mode of fear. Fear that if the reality of the Coup of ’63-4 were presented in the MSM and made known to the People then the government as presently configured would not survive the reaction of WeThePeople. (I can’t think of this present condition of governance as either a Republic nor as deserving the “full trust and confidence” of WeThePeople).

The medico-legal cover up finished the Fable by 1967 in exposures of falsehoods and manipulation of testimonies revealed to the public but the falsehoods were allowed to stand as “truth”, as the bullshit is still endorsed by the Government pronounced again as a “closed case”.

In the 1960s the complete truth and disclosure of what happened in Dallas in my view would not have brought down the government. Maybe a few dozen public figures would have been shamed and maybe even jailed.

All pre-Vietnam fiasco exposures and before “Watergate”, WeThePeople still believed in the Government and recovery of the system of governance to the People – the consent of the governed and like concepts still survived the assault on liberty by the guilty jerks up to 1968. Again in my view.

Today as Mr. Doug Horne commented and I agree, the cowards replaced the guilty jerks. The cowards today play the assigned roles in ‘governance’, the guilty jerks are dead. The cowards as “politicians” have degraded this nation since early ’64 and late 1963.

There is not much wiggle room for the career public figures after history and events like Waco, the theft by the Supreme Court of the 2000 election, 9-11, WMD bullshit and the change by President Obama promised in 2009 but that isn’t change by any substantive manner to date.

Wall Street 'government' bailed out the rapists of WeThePeople again as usual in this subverted government. No one jailed, no oversight SEC charges filed on the Wall Street rulers.

Little wonder when the “approval rating” of our government is less than 20 % of the people, that the government fears an end if truth were made known and agencies (Beltway and NYC entities) held to account.

All this is sad when one knows the approval rating of the US Government was near 80% in summer 1963 and the decline of trust began in the time of the release of the Warren Report Lies as Truth.

The bastards not only stole our government but also got away with the bullshit to cover their asses.

Today by manipulated ignorance of the people, the cowards prevail, still afraid to face WeThePeople.

Possibly for valid reasons.

FWIW

Jim

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:45 PM

Agreed.

Cowards all.

Until an elected official dares to cross the line

from being a mere government spectator to a participant

through openly and aggressively rejecting the WCR

I can think of none that I would nominate for

The Profile in Courage Award.

See David Mantik's article: The Silence of the Historians

• Charles Drago and Jim Hackett II like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:11 AM

Great reference and great work by Mr. Mantik!

I had read it before, but refreshing myself is a good thing.

Reminded of the Dreyfus "Affair" and parallels to the Fables of LHO and the like.

This injury done to America is still festering growing more infected every day.

In common with the Dreyfus 'affair' traitors were protected, promoted and coddled by the same goverment/military to which they were KNOWN to be unfaithful!!

In that the captive press is not an instrument of only the turn of the 19th to 20th century time frame, we cannot expect anything of the MSM but what they have done for centuries.

Patty Hearst's Granddad knew the work of the Wurlitzer well in the same time frame. Corrupting truth to get a war. Inciting the people to war with junk.

As the CIA/Lansdale's Robin Hood Team did for the SEAsian games. The difference is the Langley Gang didn't use the MSM near so effectively as they used the Ambassador HCLodge's and Intelligence Asset communications to the Beltway to include the Capitol legislators and the Office of the President.

Point being the pattern of treason and complicity of the "fouth estate" (MSM) in covering the same was nothing new in 1964.

Allowing the unhealed wound on America to fester is a serious mistake on the part of the government. To take a lie into your bed is stupid. To adobt the lie as your heritage is more than stupid.

Emile Zola was the lone voice out of the wilderness in his time. He too was exiled and libeled by the same fourth estate in service to traitors.

We have experienced some folks trying to serve as Emile Zola for us. The so called "story" of the Dallas/Washington Coup will not die of its own accord or from shame.

Truth is hardy and easy to support because it is reality not psyop. The "story" wilts and rots in the presence of truth.

However history of France's recovery from the exposure of the Dreyfus affair's traitors should serve as a warning to WeThePeople that things will likely get rough before the change is completed.

I'd take it as good sign of change when the JEHoover FBI headquarters is RENAMED to anything but the JEHoover building. And I feel the same about the Langley Headquarters being seen as a monument to AWDulles.

A shame that some real traitorous [self DELETED]s are buried in Arlington National Cemetery in the company of heroes deserving the accolades of this government.

Where Zola has his letters laying out the crime, we have at the least better evidence than Mr. Zola had. We have faked X-rays proven false manufactured LIES as well as much, much more incriminating data

Ya know, it occurs to me that being the change requires we-that-give-a-sh** to be Emile Zolas for our own sakes and that of our progeny.

Jim

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:03 AM

One point I wish to make clearer.

When I said "However history of France's recovery from the exposure of the Dreyfus affair's traitors should serve as a warning to WeThePeople that things will likely get rough before the change is completed."

I am not forecasting violent overthrow of the US Governemnt, instead I would promote the concept of a "revolution of minds".

A self originated decision as to what you will accept as a valid life view, what you will accept and promote in your own life.

After all when you know that is now known and proven to be truth it promotes the shedding of the previous perceptions of self and your world.

The revolution of the mind promoted here is akin to being the change.

It is after all your own choice to make.

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:47 AM

After all when you know that [which] is now known and proven to be truth it promotes the shedding of the previous perceptions of self and your world.

Indeed it does.

When a child first learns the ability to move his or her own body from point "A" to point "B" he or she does so by crawling first.

However, in order for the child to learn to walk, it is not necessary, nor is it desirable, for the child to "un-learn" the ability to crawl.

Instead, the child simply opts to adopt walking as a more efficient means to accomplish the purpose of transportation.

Eventually, save for exceptional circumstances in which it would be appropriate or necessary, the child no longer crawls as a means of transportation.

• Denise Giddens likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com