#1 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:42 PM

I was listening to the legendary late night talk show host Art Bell's new show, Midnight in the Desert one night last week. One of the calls he took was from a listener who said that he had heard that Art Bell was/is an employee of the CIA. Art's reply ..."It's true. What of it?"  He didn't expand on the topic beyond that quick admission, just went on to other calls and topics.

I've been wondering for what reasons the CIA feels they need someone in the fringe conspiracy, late night call in venue and can only conclude that Art  can perform spin doctor duties. He also could intercept any potential whistle blowers who might feel a public call in show might afford them a degree of safety.

We're definitely not in Kansas anymore Toto.

#2 TruthTroop

TruthTroop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:10 PM

Chuck , I would guess that Art was just making light of the question due to his dry sense of humor . But ....Would it be a complete shock to find out that Art's and coasttocoastam , Etc . shows are CIA PROPAGANDA ?? I mean look at the TOPICS : Religion,Paranormal,Alternative Theories etc. All based on OPINIONS in the first place . Not at all SCIENTIFIC .

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:16 AM

Chuck , I would guess that Art was just making light of the question due to his dry sense of humor . But ....Would it be a complete shock to find out that Art's and coasttocoastam , Etc . shows are CIA PROPAGANDA ?? I mean look at the TOPICS : Religion,Paranormal,Alternative Theories etc. All based on OPINIONS in the first place . Not at all SCIENTIFIC .

Your account has been suspended for failure to follow our REAL first AND last names required policy when registering. That you failed to read our rules prior to engaging is a red flag. If you would like to be reinstated request it by email.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:12 AM

2ursfet.jpg

The transmission was garbled as Bell's tongue was lodged in his cheek.

Seamus Coogan conducted research into the origins of UFO mythology and found Allen Dulles at the beginning--even as the National Security Act established the Central Intelligence Agency.

http://www.ctka.net/...ien Dulles.html

Pull quote:

It appears that the Dulles cabal in the CIA created a powerful myth with UFOs that they have since used as a diversion both internally and externally for myriad purposes, not just the obfuscation of secret weapons and aircraft, but have nurtured a powerful social phenomenon.

The Kevin Bacon Papers were passed under the door of a sub-basement room of the inner ring of the Pentagon.

Art Bell, Ramzi Yussef, and Thane Eugene Cesar all have links to the Philippines.

Bell voted for BHO in both recent elections and clings to the conventional 9/11 account.

Allen Dulles would not expect a CIA officer to tell the truth to the president.

Why should we think Bell leveled with a caller?

Particularly without the obligatory, ". . .I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you."

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:38 AM

My Opinion of UFOs,

In a younger day I was curious about the "UFO thing".

I used a map of the US and a library copy of USAF's Blue Book data.

A pattern emerged from the data I couldn't take as coincidence.

Where the US tested things aeronautical 'UFO sightings' occurred.

Not valid explanation in all cases, BUT the vast majority fit the scenario.

Oddities turn up in the "abduction" stories and individuals from "Intelligence" ops appear there abouts too.

Knowing the invention of the UFO fable/myth came out of Langley, how can I not suspect deception?

After all who allowed the TV show 'the Invaders' back in that day of tension made of weak excuses for fear?

Jim 

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:17 AM

Conflate evidence for a massive "UFO" intel op with evidence for extra-terrestrial and/or extra-dimensional intelligence present in human affairs at your own peril.

One of the primary goals of the former very well may be to dismiss the latter.

This is most decidedly NOT an either/or situation.  The so-called "third alternative" must be given full consideration.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:26 AM

Conflate evidence for a massive "UFO" intel op with evidence for extra-terrestrial and/or extra-dimensional intelligence present in human affairs at your own peril.

One of the primary goals of the former very well may be to dismiss the latter.

This is most decidedly NOT an either/or situation.  The so-called "third alternative" must be given full consideration.

I could not agree more, Charles. The fallacy of the false dichotomy is in play. That doesn't mean that we have proven that both the myth and the reality coexist. It means that while Seamus Coogan, in this case, has demonstrated the likelihood of the myth, he has not disproved the reality.

Most persons believe, at this point, that Bill Cosby was involved in sexual assault based on the claims of 51 women. Perhaps if the number of accusers was only one or two or three, they might have been easily dismissed as digging for gold. And even though that would have been a travesty, at least the reason would have been comprehensible. However, based on the sheer number of women who have come forward, 51 to date, indicates to us that, more than likely, there's fire where there's smoke.

Based on that standard, we should all believe in some type of "extra-human" presence and/or aircraft to transport them. Why? According to Kelton Research, one in twelve (1 in 12) Americans--for a total of about Twenty Five Million (25,000,000) people--believe that they have personally sighted, not merely a UFO, but specifically, an alien spacecraft of some type.

Again, based on the standard that tells us that Bill Cosby is guilty, shouldn't we also conclude that at least some of the 25,000,000 sightings are real?

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:40 PM

The Roswell incident produced a sensation and a headline, then a retraction and plausible denial.

Years later the Air Force felt the need to present another layer of plausible denial.

1)  Flying saucer crashes.

2)  Weather balloon crashes.

3)  Parachute dummies mistaken for alien bodies.

Similarly the explanation of the assassination of President Kennedy:

1)  A Red Plot involving Cubans and Russians--and the eevil Kostikov.

2)  The act of one malcontent Marxist for no particular reason.

X Files typically presents a scenario dripping with inexplicable characteristics.

Scully is the skeptic/realist.  Muldaur, the believer.

The Yin and Yang of cognitive dissonance.

Why do we detect conspiracy in the assassination of President Kennedy, of Malcolm X/Malik al-Shabazz, Dr. King, Robert F. Kennedy, et al yet official explanations bubble up like oil in Saudi sand?

Cass Sunstein promotes active deception using such Matrix-like methods as the artificial personae of the McDill AFB request.

Control must wage war against truth in every dimension, the four on earth, that imported from other worlds, that which enters through portals or wormholes.

O'Brien is happy with space as painted on the ceiling and delights in tormenting Winston Smith with the existential question of Goldstein and the Brotherhood.

Science has left its roots in "knowing"

and misdirects from knowledge in meteorological echoes of Aryan eugenics.

Center fuel tank explosion though scores saw the rocket--

What are you going to believe?  CIA animation or your lying eyes?

Do those who disdain American exceptionalism propose terrestrial exceptionalism?

The fascist sickle slashes the polymorphous petals of the rose of creation

unable to terminate its perpetual incarnation

5ldxdk.jpg

• Jim Hackett II likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com