• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:03 PM

Just a few years ago, Greg, Phil Dragoo and I went to great lengths to expose a regular poster on another forum -- one which I co-founded -- as an agent provocateur under whose name multiple individuals were spreading disruptive nonsense.

For our efforts we were ridiculed.  "He's just some poor wanker," wrote one of that forum's co-founders -- the same individual who argued that since all of the "wanker's" posts were coming from the same Florida IP address, "he" simply had to be the one and only person writing "his" posts.

Ultimately I was libeled on and banned from that forum.  Another co-founder, a man of honor and accomplishment and a world-class analyst and researcher of deep political phenomena, left in disgust.

Now on that forum we see that the "wanker" is being called a "troll" by a mod and indeed has been put on moderation.  Earlier, one of the writers posting under the "wanker's" name was published there.

In some parts of the British empire, the sun never rises.

Deep politics come with deep agendas.

• Jim Hackett II likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 November 2015 - 02:06 PM

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 02:47 PM

To put it another way ...

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 November 2015 - 03:25 PM

Wow. Flugelhorn. What a delicate, yet dynamic rendition. Amazing. Thanks for that, Charles.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 05:40 PM

Masquerading as casting light into the dark areas, some agents cast speakers of truth into dark areas.

On a personal and very petty level these casters cannot abide that which they did not author.

They may destroy the author and adopt the work as their own.

Historical revisionism styled a la mode

"We encourage the prisoners

to be frank"

Frank

however, is not permitted to reply there

such is the fate of the unperson in the land of newthink

indistinguishable from the totalitarian tundra of frozen philosophers

Here Unspeakable is spoken freely and Solzhenitsyn defrosted while Rome burns

Extraordinary claims must be accompanied by extraordinary proofs and dogma must wait outside

Refugees from the Hieronymous Bosch College of Hyena Laughter and Salamander Slander welcome here

hurus3.jpg

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:44 AM

I can laugh at the junk only because the junk is so transparent I suppose.

Sometimes seems like reality insists on a whole old language but isn't that what "1984" said in 1948?

I did laugh for some of this line of thought and more than once.

Jim

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:46 PM

On the other forum, one of its co-founders -- a lawyer -- is claiming that on this thread we're "gloating" that the herein referenced agent provocateur identity has been banned from their cyber pages.

I, for one, am indeed gloating.

But nowhere here is it claimed that the unnamed agent provocateur has been banned from anything.

Unnamed, that is, until the poor man's Marcia Clark named "him."

If I may be permitted to engage in a  soupçon of tradecraft:  It's enough to turn randy Old McDonald ashen gray.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:13 AM

Me gloating? Seriously?

It would be like bragging for taking a 3 year old's queen in a chess game. No contest.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 06 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

Charles; Here's some confirmation for another "Told You So" of yours.  Specifically this guy is saying that rather than JFK being murdered for any specific retaliation, he was murdered just to inflict shock and trauma. Kris Millegan was a recent guest on Coast to Coast

Date: Thursday - November 5, 2015 Host: George Noory Guests: Kris MilleganJohn Fogerty

Kris Millegan is a writer, researcher, and publisher of Trine Day Books. His father was in the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), Military Intelligence (G2), and later in the CIA, rising to Branch Chief, Head of Intelligence Analysis for East Asia. He told Kris some things that he didn't understand in the late 1960's. Kris discussed these revelations, which led to over thirty years of research into the subjects of CIA-drugs, psychological warfare, conspiracy theory, mass mind control, secret societies, and the JFK assassination. The killing of John Kennedy can be viewed as a kind of psychological warfare by secret societies to accomplish its goals, he commented.

Secret societies often use mystical methods or aspects as a means to control and power. For instance, some might employ "death magic" – they believe that by killing, they gain power, he cited. Secret societies run the world in a "Leviathan" structure with the top level consisting of mining, metal, and money, the middle level with drugs, guns, and oil, followed by media, music/movies, and magic. They use mass trauma like the Kennedy assassination to scare and shock the populace, and TV as a trance-inducing form of mind control, he continued.

Millegan, who is producing a JFK assassination conference in Dallas this month, believes America suffered a coup d'état in 1963. To him, there is no question that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy. No one has ever been able to explain the sequence of shots that were said to come from just Oswald's rifle, and he didn't have any paraffin on his cheek (a sign of gun powder residue), he detailed. Over the years, there's been a deliberate suppression of evidence and testimony, including the research of former FBI agent Don Adams, who concluded there were 11 shots, with multiple shooters, Millegan added.

• Charles Drago likes this

#10 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:40 PM

Sometimes I wonder, as I wander, about a "loss of power" of the already less powerful on 11/22/'63.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#11 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:48 PM

I spent some time with Kris in Washington DC last year. Good man.

I also invited former FBI Special Agent, Don Adams, to join the forum last week and he accepted. I look forward to his contributions. 

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#12 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:38 PM

Millegan's Trine Day Books is practically the only publisher in the US who will publish anyone that does anything close to real investigative work. I didn't hear the interview on Coast. 

#13 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:44 AM

Thanks for the Millegan quote.  It comes close to expressing my own deepest sense of the JFK affair -- and so much else.

"Death magic."  Perfect.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#14 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:38 AM

I thank you Mr. Barlow and look forward to more informative posts.

True I agree this rates a separate topic from the original "identification for dummies" line.

Not to detract from the humor less than often encountered in this political arena.

Funny but not worthy of a gloat, so as Kurt Vonnegut said,

laughing beats the hell out of crying because there is less mess to clean up after laughing than after crying.

Jim

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:00 AM

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints; the sinners are much more fun. You know that only the good die young." -- Billy Joel

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#16 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:55 PM

On the other forum, one of its co-founders -- a lawyer -- is claiming that on this thread we're "gloating" that the herein referenced agent provocateur identity has been banned from their cyber pages.

I, for one, am indeed gloating.

But nowhere here is it claimed that the unnamed agent provocateur has been banned from anything.

Unnamed, that is, until the poor man's Marcia Clark named "him."

If I may be permitted to engage in a  soupçon of tradecraft:  It's enough to turn randy Old McDonald ashen gray.

Today we learn that the spot previously occupied by the "unnamed agent provocateur" on that other forum has been filled by the Laurel and Hardy writing team that voluntarily left here not long ago after repeated rejections of their fifth-rate essays reached critical (pun intended) mass.

In their tortured logic, misrepresentation of opinion as fact, and countless declarations of the obvious with airs of discovery, they closely mimic the entity they have replaced.

Almost simultaneously on an across-the-pond-scum forum, another of our rejects surfaces just as the "General Walker as Mastermind" agent provocateur is shown the door.

Don't you just love coincidences?

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#17 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:53 PM

For Robert Blakey, the mob.

For Bonar Menninger, the agent.

For E. Howard Hunt, the dead successor.

Now for the Hollow Men, the defrocked gay general.

As for Kris Milligan and the death magic discussion on George Noory's Coast to Coast AM program,

Charles had remarked the event was, in addition to the politico-military-intelligence coup,

"a dramatic construct"

Such an insight. 

Later I marvellled at the magnificence of the layers of bead curtain through which the assassins slithered

leaving weeping bystanders

and the Crocodile-in-Chief

"All I have I would have given gladly not to be standing here"

As Vince Salandria explained to Gaeton Fonzi, the details don't matter--

and they've got enough Golden Apples to keep you busy 'til the end of time

For John Judge the bullets came from the Pentagon

perhaps, though the big bullet came at the Pentagon to get the current party started

Preparing the patsy in the greenhouse a genius of orchidstration putters mumbling Eliot

Hieronymous Bosch provides the hybrid rodents skittering through the forums' corridors

whiskers atwitter with a new theoretical mastermind at the rate of three point two five per annum

Consider the CIA memo of '67, the Sunstein paper of '08, the quest for the current villain

when Pogo identified him in the Sunday morning residential briefing of another day

We don't need these whethermen to tell which way the smoke blows

Lansdale

Knows,

Bud

5ldxdk.jpg

#18 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 02:43 AM

Striken by the audacity of the liars.... this has been true since the "inquiring mind" --- inquired .... for myself.

Silly Rabbits - Lies erode like limestone under acid rain of coal fired power plants........

Truth doesn't disappear like the cake somone left out in the rain!

The more strident the protestations against "conspiracy theorists" the more the liars fret the exposure of truth and reality.

There are reasons the rest of the world woke to conspiracy as FACT so much earlier than the US "general population".

I know the liars and scam artists "doth protest over much".

Where the liars would have the people divided into us-n-them, some know conspiracy is not rare and not to be so easily discarded as 'not truth'.

Except that truth and reality unites, it doesn't divide except by manipulation of the enemies.

Sunstein and those of that ilk still cast a poison net to snare the unaware in many venues to include the ones mentioned above.

That is EXACTLY why I did my voting with my feet landing here in the company of the free and the brave.

Someone a while back called this assemblage of people a gathering of warrior poets - I concur if applied to the founders.

Myself? I continue to call 'em as I see 'em - errors made but corrected and refined the "knowing of that which we know and can now prove"!

That's All F..f...fo....folks

Jim

#19 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:58 AM

Given certain recent actions by the aforementioned lawyer on the other forum, I'm less than a millimeter away from transmitting the above in the clear, if I may use the term.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com