10 replies to this topic

#1 David Joseph

David Joseph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:11 PM

The BYP is getting attention again as it does every year around this time when the Dartmouth bullshit brigade pushes its "authenticity" study.

While we all feel confident the BYPs were created to incriminate Oswald first I'd like to show what junk science that study is and then I will show an easy way to tell the photo is a composite.

Farid teamed with Assistant Professor Emily Whiting, who specializes in architectural geometry, computer-aided design and 3-D fabrication. With the help of graduate student Srivamshi Pittala, they built a physiologically plausible 3-D model of Oswald and posed this model to match his appearance in the backyard photo. By adding the appropriate mass to each part of the 3-D model, they were able to perform a balance analysis on the 3-D model. This analysis revealed that although Oswald appears off-balance, his pose is stable. The analysis also revealed that the lighting and shadows are physically plausible and the length of the rifle is consistent with the length of the rifle used to kill the president.

When we take the work to see whether they did indeed position their model correctly - we find, not so much.  Whether sizing it to his right ear or the rifle/left-hand, the image simply does not represent what we see in the original image.

Oswalds%20Backyard%20side%20by%20side%20

Now to the proof of a composite.  While we've been debating over the nose shadow and the Oswald shadow, the simple fact is the stairway post should cast a shadow in exactly the same direction as Ozzie's.  The white arrow points to the actual post shadow while the overlay and drawn in post shadow is what we should see.  Same with the rest of the stairway shadow.

What we should notice is that the post's shadow and the nose shadow are a match to each other but not to Ozzie's.

Large-133-A-Backyard-photo---shadow-anal

The cut-out overlay of Oswald in the 133-C position also shows 2 white parallel lines which are askew to the rest of the image and represent what was necessary to do to make the images work together.  Notice where these two lines are...  the post and the side of the garage in the background which are not parallel and should be.

Oswald-BYP-ghost-COPY-misalignment_zpskl

Does it matter who and when, or why and how at this point... probably not. What we do need to know is that Rose got the negatives back after photos were printed yet he and the man he got them from, Hicks, make no mention of that occurance, nor does Rose.  The path of these negatives from this point is not something I have found yet... all we do know is one goes missing by the time the HSCA gets to it.

Rose%20got%20BYP%20negatives%20back%20on

• David Healy likes this

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 06:38 PM

Hany Farid does a dance in a different studio, adroitly dodging the significant anomalies.

dggsia.jpg

Marina was lying about date of photo(s), pliable about number of photos, unique in being only person on earth to operate reflex camera by looking through lense instead of down into camera.

No one produced the black clothes.

Two publications--ideological enemies.

Similarity of pose and bony wrist protuberance to White.

It's simply as the patsy said: his head, someone else's body.

And as Morrison of the Doors sang in The End, "The killer awoke before dawn/he took a [chin] from the ancient gallery"

1z6s0ld.jpg

Just look at the head at the left, floating on somebody else's neck and shoulders

Sleepy Hollow, Legend of

• Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:53 PM

I mean this in the best line of thought about the thread.

Phil the above post I take as both fine work and tribute to Mr. Jack White's work that tripped the bending hammer in my mind.

Like the Rx that the geek took, once ya know.... well then ya know.

The gift of knowledge is powerful.

Hope others get the "well damn!" reaction I first had to this data.

Jim

#4 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:29 PM

Apparently there is a need to retread old and debunked stories in hope of finding "new believers" in the LHO lone gunman shooter of JFK and JBC, along with JDT, and attempt at the General, EW. Sadly, the truth tends to move slower than falseness.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:37 AM

Yep, Mr. Trotter, thanks.

The truth must move from one to another without the aid of the Wurlitzer. The new Dunkels proliferate.

Wait for the next 'anniversary' and big D's bullsh**....without John Judge to be the one to say "Hey wait a minute..."

However today is still better than when the means was snail mail and phone trees and memographs.

I figure that 'we that know' are inclined to get the truth out by means other than buttonholing people like some evangelists do because it works better than a sales pitch.

FWIW

Jim

#6 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:42 PM

Well Mr Hackett, I'm reminded of the "wear you down" quote, and then a needed debunking of a study of those BYPs that were suspect very early on. After seeing Mr Dragoo's floating head comment, I am reminded I have  trouble understanding what I see when looking at the arms of the person in the BYPs.

Larry

#7 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:21 AM

We wuz had.

Chins, arms and arms to bear.....

none fits,

Except to LIFE mag and the Wurlitzer and The Dulles/Warren Commission and the HSCA Report.

All cover ops for the sake of the facilitators and sponsors.

All the Honorable Men are thieves of the compact between the People and the Goverment. That sacred compact for the sake of war and profit was stolen by sacrifice of human life - yellow, brown, black, red n white - All lives matter. By silence and acceptance the honorable criminals thrived and thrive.

Same in 2015 as 1965 - Semper Fi.

The war fought that required the elimination of OUR 35th President is only the most obvious example of the warpig empire that grew of the murder of not just John Kennedy but of the "draft class" 65 to 71. WeThePeople hold no value to the 'honorable men' as shown by their deeds known and not so well known.

Now the economic draft of the lowest class provides the warm bodies to the DOD and their associated contractors.

Thus 50 years later the fable survives reality, science, logic and just plain ol' horse sense. Bull standing in place of that which is proven now.

That disgusts me in the dawn of my awareness and into today as well as for the foreseeable future.

Solution I do not know, but choose to keep on keepin' on the good fight for WeThePeople's sake and our children's and grandchildren's  future.

Jim

• Chuck Barlow likes this

#8 David Joseph

David Joseph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:12 PM

It was brought to my attention that shadows do not necesarily need to go in the same direction as it stretches AWAY from the light source - which is true.

What is also true is the focal length, shooting distance and mm lens used will make images appear differently in the photo than in real life.

What is not up for debate is the axiom that on a straight surface, all shadows will converge back thru their subjects to the source of the light. 

While my gif above suggest the shadows should be "exactly the same" there should in fact be a slight different so that they would converge at the horizon in the direction of the sun.

how%20light%20and%20shadow%20works_zpsze

If a person is taking a photo with the sun behind them shining on their subject, the shadows which are created should NEVER converge farther in the distance, or at what many call the "vanishing point" of the image.

The portion of the BYP which is to the left & right of the stairway post are NOT from the same image...  Not physically possible. 

So while arguments have been made related to the nose shadow, the chin lines and Life's alteration/clean-up of the image.. the basic fact is 133-A,B & C absolutely MUST be composites.

This argument is impossible to impeach and removes subjectivity from the analysis.

Rather than just "knowing" they were created, I hope this proves once and for all with easily understandable evidence that they were created - you know, for those of us who like proof with our conclusions

Shadow%20example_zpsjikksmcw.jpg

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy

#9 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:22 PM

2lw3fgz.jpg

Additional analysis may be found at:  http://www.pimall.co...s/backyard.html

EXAMPLES OF DIGITAL
EVIDENCE ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION

BACKYARD PHOTOS EVIDENCE OR FAKERY

PRESENTED BY RALPH THOMAS

Fifteen points are referenced at the conclusion with thought-provoking observation along the way, to wit:

Nose shadow identical in two original versions though head is tilted in second--gee, the sun must've tilted, too.

Body shadow variance substantial--though "only minutes" between shots--boy, the sun was racing that day.

Black pants, black shirt never found.  Think about that:  this was not a clothes horse.

How 'bout them black cop shoes.

The watch Oswald didn't own, never wore, wasn't found.

Sherlock Holmes remarks to Dr. Watson in The Adventure of the Three Garridebs, "Touch him where we will he is false."

dggsia.jpg

• David Healy likes this

#10 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:07 PM

Of the 2 different BYPs shown, if someone said they had different posers, I might tend to agree. JMO. FWIW.

Larry

#11 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:09 AM

A quick post to ALL members/participants in this thread.

I thank You.

This material and referenced pages last evening blew away the common complacence of "Sure the government killed John Kennedy, but what are you going to do about it?",

I pointed out it can now be proven by sworn testimony that this was the case and "we-wuz-had".

The Backyard photos have been debunked as noted above since 1976 in the run up to the HSCA LIES!

Few know of the ghost photo and DPD's duplicity and deception to clear their blotter as well as cover the butts of the Sponsors and Facilitators in the "BYPs."

The Mr. Doug Horne material of the alteration of the body before the autopsy began... well it finished all doubt about knowing and proving "we-wuz-had".

I saw the "well Damn!" reaction I had long ago in the eyes of another, then I saw the disgust rise and replace that "well damn!"

Thanks to all,

Jim

Oh and a thank you to Mr. Jack White (again).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com