12 replies to this topic

#1 Doug Horne

Doug Horne

Founding Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:04 AM

Last year, at the request of Jacob Hornberger (President of the libertarian Future of Freedom Foundation), I wrote a series of essays about the "why" of the JFK assassination, as I saw it: President Kennedy's strained, and increasingly bitter and contentious relations with this nation's national security establishment---namely, the Pentagon and the CIA.  As I see it, the establishment came very quickly to see President Kennedy as either a weak President, or even worse, as a radical change agent who had to be stopped before he could be re-elected---for once he was re-elected, many of the changes he was beginning to implement, such as the withdrawal from Vietnam, the rapid de-escalation of the Cold War, as well as the likely pursuit of disarmament talks (as a follow-on to the Test Ban Treaty), would have become unstoppable actions.

The title of my series of seven essays is "JFK's War with the National Security Establishment: Why Kennedy Was Assassinated," and can be accessed using the following link:

http://fff.org/explo...-establishment/

To a large degree, this material revisits the themes in Chapter 16 of my book, Inside the Assassination Records Review Board.

Doug Horne

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:18 AM

Excellent work, Doug. This series of articles is extremely valuable on too many levels for me to select only one or two for praise here. Suffice it to say, they are a must read.

I can't help to point out a sentence from the first page, which reads:

"As a result of the JFK Records Act and the activities of the ARRB (the “search and enforcement arm” created by the Act),

there are now about 6 million pages of records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in the JFK Records

Collection at the National Archives."

Six MILLION!  That is 6,000,000 pages of assassination related records are in the archives. Interesting that so many were generated if it really had been a simple homicide involving only a single "lone nut" suspect.
What do they think we are idiots? Probably.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

There was a confluence of interests adverse to Kennedy's Presidency, which included State (Vietnam policy), Pentagon (budget cuts and streamlining),

CIA (de-fanged by NSAMs 55, 56 & 57), FBI (Hoover slated to retire), LBJ (waiting in the wings--his ONLY chance at gaining the WH). The only individuals

above a foot-soldier's role appear to be Harriman and Ball from State, Helms at CIA, and those shadowy figures who ordered the 112th Army Intelligence

out of Fort Sam Houston to stand down, ordered Godfrey McHugh not to be seated where he should have been seated (between Greer and Kellerman),

and a few others including whoever ordered the press to be farther back in the motorcade, instructed the SS not to do their normal job, and ordered the

DPD to ride behind the client vehicle. Once the deed was done, Bundy took the lead because the vacant Office of the President of the United States was,

in fact, a matter of National Security. That he was "in charge" would not appear to be suspect under the circumstances, if only we hadn't found the DRAFT

of NSAM 273. As it is...he's smack dab in the middle of it all.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

"You're supposed to be a kind of an ambassador to that separate sovereignty known as Averell Harriman." 

McGeorge Bundy to Mike Forrestal

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

WOW.

Stan,

with the Harriman interview and Greg's work up of McBundy and him keeping his job, with this piece linked above, the picture or a substantial part there of is exiting the smoke and mirrors to clarity.

Let me collate some stuff and try to reply later. Dovetails to be inspected and such. State materials FRUS and so forth first take is it fits much.

Jim

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

This work is available on the cheap.

An important detail to me as winter comes around the corner.

This kindle book is on Amazon.

As well as a companion work by Jacob Hornberger "The Kennedy Autopsy".

That is enough reason for me to take the liberty of bouncing this topic closer to the top.

With the exposures of the "pre-autopsy" alteration of a corpse, in effect the implimentation of the Fable LHO and magic bullets there can be no excuse for not knowing this felonious deception.

The theft of My Republic by deception.

My Republic!? Yes I do take ownership of this Repuiblic and my part of it,

though I figure the Republic is on life support as the many Dr. Frankenstiens ("that's Frankenstein!") operate on it.

Some would tell me this is a generational thing, but I don't accept that.

I know too many people of all ages that give a shit about this Republic.

It is to me a quality of life issue.

If anyone wants to know how the nation came to perpetual war and the Security State Paramount over the general welfare and/or the promotion of domestic tranquility,

the tale of woe is exposed. No more guessing. No more rejecting alteration of the President's body before the "autopsy of record".

The result of the Coup of the BureauRATS are more obvious.

Vets being shat upon by the bureaucracy is not and cannot ever be the way of the time before 1964.

Conscription ended and replaced by a economic draft so only the poor bleed and die for Empire.

After all How did Dan Quayle spend the Vietnam War in Indiana? The influence of Gene Pulliam and family?

The PUNKS of my time served in the Reserves (National Guard), unlike today's role of reservists.

Another result of the Coup is the unfair tax rates.

Economic policies gutting the American economy NAFTA CAFTA and SHAFTA of 2008.

All of which demonstrate who is dealing cards off the bottom of the deck.

The rise of the NEOCON BASTARDS beginning in 1980 have devastated my Nation.

History speaks and rhetoric dies.

No honor to RRReagan in this house after Iran-Contra.

Can't repair bridges or infrastructures or build schools or hospitals but can build more bigger weapons

and try to subjugate more people and more of WeThePeople to impotence politically.

An unresponsive Government results of all this.

No need to respond when one can live behind the militarized police of the Neocon revolution and ignore the majority of the people.

Revolutions come of times like this.

It all was empowered in 1964.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this any more!"

Not in silence any more.

Jim

• Charles Drago likes this

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:05 AM

Horne's work is superb.  But let us not lose sight of the facts that A ) national security states are present in all nation states, and B ) in the case of the JFK assassination (among other world-historic events) they are accurately numbered among Facilitators and False Sponsors rather than Sponsors.

• Vasilis Vazakas likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:36 AM

Granted as fact Charlie....

I just get a little peeved when I hear people like GOP party-doll Ann Colter pronounce that "Joe McCarthy was a hero and Ron Reagan saved the country 30 years later".

Egads. Miss Ann would have us ignore Coke in the hood to finance the covert ops of those sponsors false or not.

I beg pardon Charlie for the short sight sometimes.

I would submit that if a nation enables a national "federal" police force that nation is already a police state.

Repeated promises of FBI Directors mean nothing, Particularly when an Attorney General serves the Masters of that police state.

Examples of abuse of power abound with no check and balance from the In-Justice Department.

False Sponsors to be sure as you pointed out.

Jim

• Charles Drago likes this

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:39 AM

All good, Jim.

I think precise language is very important for several reasons as Charles has noted elsewhere. Although "you and I" may know what you mean..."they and them" may not.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

To bring this to its logical conclusion, "national security state" is a misnomer of epic proportions.  In fact, it was the "supra-national security state" that helped facilitate the JFK assassination.

• Jim Hackett II likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#11 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

Precisely.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#12 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:05 PM

In the manner that it is incorrect to say CIA played a particular role in the assassination whereas certain CIA officers seem inextricably woven into the tapestry.

Again the categorical inclusion is false while members of that agency, and of FBI, Secret Service, military, organized crime and other sets have been presented as having involvement.

David Talbot to present a look at Dulles in the two years between November '61 and Novebmer '63.

I see a member of Angleton's Great Liars of the World Club continuing in service as he'd done, using his associations with Helms, Angleton, Hunt et al.

Speaking of the lattter, his deathbed deflection to LBJ is an excellent example of dead-ending the investigation.

He's dead, Jim, as the Ark is wheeled into the depths of the labyrinthine warehouse.

I prefer to think of a living, breathing malevolence which nibbles its way out from within its host du jour to continue along the Road to Dystopia.

#13 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:27 AM

" I prefer to think of a living, breathing malevolence which nibbles its way out from within its host du jour to continue along the Road to Dystopia."

Clear and to the point, Phil and Greg and Charlie....

One host becomes untenable or succumbs to consumption and another will be found or manufactured out of whole cloth.

Profound concept folks.

Lemme digest a little more deeply.

"they live" and the sunglasses of reality views.

Jim

ain't geopolitics fun?

"supra-national security state" in fact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com