#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:29 PM

Forum members,

First I would like to thank everyone who participates here. Whether you are a veteran researcher or just starting out I appreciate everyone's contributions to our endeavor.

With the Holiday Season still several months out, I wanted to take this opportunity to request that any members who are able to make a small donation do so before they've strained their budget during the Christmas season.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have received less than $250 in total donations since this forum's inception some 18 months ago. While the forum was never intended to be a "profitable venture" there are costs associated with running it. There are also very large expenses associated with giving lectures and presenting my work at conferences across the country. Just last year I presented at The Warren Report Conference in Washington DC. The organizers of these conferences do not pay the speakers; do not pay for any of the travel costs; do not pay for hotel accommodations; do not pay for meals. I live in San Diego, California, so the cost for me was significant as you can imagine.

I don't like having to ask, but it is the right thing to do. It helps to afford me the ability to continue with this work even if only a little bit.

It is very easy to donate and any amount is welcome. If everyone pitched in a little... it all adds up.

Thanks in advance for your continued support!

Click to Donate now!

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:23 PM

Please see above.

So far this year the forum has received a total of $75 in donations.

Thank you to those who have contributed as it has helped me to pay for some of the costs associated with its maintenance.

Donations to this effort are not tax deductible.

Click to Donate now!

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com