• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:57 AM

MYSTERY SOLVED!

Yet another argument that once threatened to tear asunder the best and brightest of the JFK research community is forever put to rest.

Neither "Prayer Man" nor "Prayer Woman," the figure in the TSBD doorway is in fact the apparently not-so-mythical Yee Naaldlooshii -- the shapeshifter of Navajo tradition.

My expert photo analysis of ideal source material leaves no room for doubt.

See Prayer Yee Naaldlooshii in mid-shift, its "face" melting, its "right hand" swelling, its corset of vertically aligned giant phalluses vibrating.

See, in the lower left corner, how Yee Naaldlooshii conjures the "head of light" of JFK to stare hungrily at its "genital" region.

I seek neither praise nor gratitude.

Onward!

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:11 AM

A Skinwalker!!!! DuH! ... It is SO obvious now. We are blessed to have your presence and guidance here Charles. I'll finally get a decent night's sleep now that that mystery has been solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com