• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:51 PM

The Boston Globe is reporting that "[t]he director of the John F. Kennedy Library has resigned, the most prominent in a long line of recent departures from the iconic institution, triggering a new round of rancor among longtime library figures."

Be still, my heart.

That vile temple to the God of Obstruction of Justice should be shuttered, its green grass sown with salt.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy hangs his head in shame at the thought of how the presidential library that bears his name desecrates his name, his memory, his sacrifice, his legacy, his murdered brother's memory, his murdered son's memory.

For it was the John F. Kennedy Library that bestowed Profile in Courage Awards upon Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush, accessories after the fact to the murder of John F. Kennedy.

We would like to think that the whole starry universe would curdle at such a monstrosity: the conjunctions of Orion twisted askew, the arms of the Southern Cross drooping.

http://www.bostonglo...html?s_campaign

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:43 AM

2ag4vtw.jpg

• Greg Burnham and Charles Drago like this

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:14 AM

The bile rises.  See Caroline hand her father's head to George H. W. Bush -- one of the accessories to the act that blew apart John F. Kennedy's head on November 22, 1963.  

All that's missing is the platter.

One is left to imagine JFK's brain encased in a crystal globe filled with formaldehyde and placed beside the skull of Geronimo within the hallowed halls of Skull & Bones.

Or Otto Frank presenting a bust of his daughter to Prescott Bush.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:12 AM

Well said.

The uncoronated kings, Jerry Ford and GHWBu$h being rewarded for criminal acts reflects the media rewrap of them,

not to mention the glorification of RRReagan as the politicos do.

Realiity and testimony and documentation shouts a different version of truth than the media tries to stuff in the gullet of WeThePeople.

How many times will "I have no recollection of those events" be allowed to stand in truth's place?

Or "the President was so advised" (while my secretary was obstructing Justice working overtime shredding evidence.....)

so Senator Inouye could take it all to executive session for "national security" excuses, to hide FEMA and COG plan as well as immediate crimes done in WeThePeople's names. 

Or "I was out of the loop", Casey dunnit, Casey and Clarridge dunnit, ad nausea.

It is too transparent when "pardoned" criminals rotate the revolving doors to re-enter the "government" skipping a POTUS or two to allow the "uproar" to subside.

Ollie North and Poindexter listen up assholes.

That ain't what to govern meant ...

until Orwell's world became the reality.

Jim

#5 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:15 AM

The bile rises.  See Caroline hand her father's head to George H. W. Bush -- one of the accessories to the act that blew apart John F. Kennedy's head on November 22, 1963.  

All that's missing is the platter.

One is left to imagine JFK's brain encased in a crystal globe filled with formaldehyde and placed beside the skull of Geronimo within the hallowed halls of Skull & Bones.

Or Otto Frank presenting a bust of his daughter to Prescott Bush.

If writers of fiction created such scenes, they would be accused of ingesting too many powerful hallucinogens. Truth is truly stranger than fiction.

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:23 PM

Why does Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. choose to begin this essay by lying to his readers in the very first phrase of the very first sentence?

"In part because my father was murdered by an Arab, I've made an effort to understand the impact of U.S. policy in the Mideast and particularly the factors that sometimes motivate bloodthirsty responses from the Islamic world against our country." [emphasis added]

Just as he knows, and has publicly stated, that his father did not believe the "lone nut" lie at the core of the JFK assassination cover-up (neither does he, by the way), RFK, Jr. must know that Sirhan Sirhan did not fire any of the bullets that struck Senator Kennedy.  

Will he argue that he made the strategic decision not to state his knowledge of conspiracy in his father's death so as not to deflect attention from the piece's "greater" message?

If so, we must ask RFK, Jr. two simple questions:

1. Do you understand that the sponsors of the murders of John and Robert Kennedy, Sr. acted, in large measure, to gain full control of the same American foreign policy you would take to task -- a deadly repudiation of the Kennedys' shared values, actions, and promise that would lead inexorably to 50-plus years of global slaughter?

2. Do you truly believe that your father would approve of your courage-free decision to lie in service to the truth?

• Greg Burnham and Jim Hackett II like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:52 PM

Aw... namesake of Bobby don't backpedal now, man!

Jeeez....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com