#1 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:57 PM

I have never planned an ambush, nor have any intention of doing so. That being said, it appears to me that the selection of Dealey Plaza for the ambush and murder of POTUS JFK for a successful assassination was an opportunistic place. And, considering that the ambush occurred just a few seconds after the JFK car passed by, but still in site of, the Dallas County Criminal Courthouse, with much of the motorcade still passing beside and in front of the DCCC, I sometimes wonder, as I wander, if possibly that itself was some sort of signal to all local authorities. Assuming, of course, that the local authorities had no prior knowledge of that DP ambush. Whether or not prior knowledge by local authorities occurred is a separate issue to me, mainly because if there was prior knowledge I tend to believe it would not have included all of those authorities. It appears to me that the ambush location was another signal that "local authorities" were powerless to prevent said ambush. Also, if it was another signal, it would continue well into the future, and it did. JMO. FWIW.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:46 AM

The method was used against Heydrich in Prague.

The Czechs trained by British commandos selected a sharp turn where the limo driver slowed.

One of the Czechs stepped in front of the limo and tried to fire a Sten which jammed; the second threw a grenade.

Heydrich died of sepsis as a result of shrapnel.

Greer bungled the turn (cut out of Zapruder), then slowed for the head shot.

Yellow pavement markings and a section of lamp post painted yellow combined with Walkie Talkie Man stepping into the street to raise a clenched fist in the signal to halt brought the limousine to a frozen moment remarked by fifty witnesses--a feat considering the selective censorship applied.

The "flurry of shots" from the crossfire was fatal.

High noon on a Texas street the head of the nation is slaughtered.  A war ensues.

After Chicago, after the tension, almost home free.

Apparently all the government, media and academe got the message--the Constitution has been set aside.

Act as though nothing has happened.

Do as we say and nobody else gets hurt.

The murder of X and King and Bobby was to insure domestic strife to accompany foreign flashpoints.

War and chaos.

Enforced by the radical eugenicists and enviromentalists listed by Gibson in Battling Wall Street: The Kennedy Presidency.

Local authorities hated Kennedy and were further inflamed by the cop-killing aspect of the crazy Commie kook.

Nothing was left to chance.

Even the so-called failure of the elimination of the patsy by Tippit (Oswald wasn't there) or at the theater were overshadowed by the thunderclap Sunday morning.

A year before the election the contentious Kennedy-Goldwater debates were snuffed out by suffocating sympathetic go-along chanting--

--and the war was fought over the slain president's body.

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:23 AM

The American Militarized Zone of Dealey Plaza 

Our official involvement in Vietnam goes back to 1956 when we first began sending advisors. We were not ourselves "at war in Vietnam" until March of 1964 upon LBJ's signing of NSAM 288 and the introduction of American troops.

To tally the total number of pre -Vietnam war related American casualties from 1956 to the end of 1963, add together the number of casualties per year: 4 + 5 + 16 + 53 + 122 = 200

Officially then, by the end of 1963, two hundred (200) Vietnam related American deaths occurred on South East Asian soil in that timeframe.

Unofficially, by the end of 1963, the death count was exactly 201 as a result of a single Vietnam related American death that occurred in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963.

John F Kennedy became the first and only US casualty of the Vietnam War who died on American soil prior to the war having officially begun.

He became the Vietnam war's first--and perhaps only--victim of "intentional friendly fire."

Vietnam-War-Death-Rate-by-Year.png

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:43 AM

I shall not, nor should not, make any claims to be "enlightened ", but thanks to this forum and the posting I am allowed to read, I do believe I am gaining on understanding what that word means. Many Thanks. 

Larry

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:28 PM

Larry,

I suppose my reply was a little off topic, in a sense. Then again, whenever I personally consider the opportunism you noted within the kill zone known as, Dealey Plaza, I can't help but envision the jungles of SE Asia poised--from that moment forward--to encroach back upon us.

It's as if those who were to frame Oswald by placing him in Dealey Plaza at the proper time to become the designated patsy, knew it would then be natural for the newly generated hatred of "LHO, the Kennedy Killer," to be extended to all Communists.

Opportunistic? Indeed.

In a sense, Dealey Plaza was the battlefield on which the first shot of the Vietnam War was fired. It was a "NORTHWOODS" type of false flag operation. The message was clear: "See what can happen if Communism is left unchecked?"

I also agree with you that the location was chosen for its many advantages. The motorcade route selected lent itself to a successful ambush as Phil has so eloquently expressed. It appears to be a reasonable facsimile of a similar assassination staged during WWII that was successful even though it nearly failed. Lessons were learned from the first "nearly missed opportunity" and adaptations applied to insure success. There are numerous reports that a train car full of explosives was on stand-by in the event that the shooters were somehow unable to complete the job before the triple underpass.

I had never really considered the significance of the DCCC being located in Dealey Plaza until now. Thanks for that.

It is also perhaps worth noting that JFK was not the first to suffer from the "blame the victim" syndrome, posthumously employed as further character assassination--and curiously--for the same reason as Hitler blamed Heydrich. It has been widely, but erroneously reported that JFK ordered the top off the limo, as well as, the relaxing of his protection detail. Vince Palamara has dispensed with those myths through interviews with the Secret Service agents on the Protection Detail.

However, even Adolph Hitler privately blamed Heydrich for his own demise:

"Since it is opportunity which makes not only the thief but also the assassin, such heroic gestures as driving in an open, unarmored vehicle or walking about the streets unguarded are just damned stupidity, which serves the Fatherland not one whit. That a man as irreplaceable as Heydrich should expose himself to unnecessary danger, I can only condemn as stupid and idiotic." -- MacDonald 1989 p. 182.

The parallels are haunting.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:00 PM

Dealey Plaza as I renamed it years ago:

The John F. Kennedy Battlefield National Memorial.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:17 PM

I shall not, nor should not, make any claims to be "enlightened ", but thanks to this forum and the posting I am allowed to read, I do believe I am gaining on understanding what that word means. Many Thanks. 

If I am repeating myself, so be it.

Larry

#8 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:02 AM

w016qf.jpg

#9 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:37 AM

With all due consideration to the myriad risks inherent in utilizing bellicose language in service to the cause of peace, I could not, years ago, and cannot today resist:

It is high time that we return the fire.

Just as today's Little Bighorn National Monument emerged from the Custer Battlefield National Monument as recognition of the sacred dignity of all lives lost on that field, so must we act at the appropriate moment to acknowledge, symbolically and otherwise, that until the life of the assassin is held to be as sacred as the life of the assassinated, assassinations will continue.

I would add this caveat: The renaming at Little Bighorn has done absolutely nothing to address the savage treatment of this continent's tribal peoples by the perpetrators of their genocide.  Hence my revulsion at the radical chic who cry salty tears as they Mau-Mau for the renaming of the Washington "Redskins," and then retreat to their wine cellars.

Let them come to Pine Ridge.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:43 AM

Haunting-Parallel.jpg

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:21 PM

All ready on the left,

All ready on the right.

Shooters - shoot on your own dog target!

Invisible projectiles of truth and reality goin' down range...rapidly.

The revolution in a whisper (thanks Tracy)

rapid, accurate, concentrated counter-fire an effective weapon to be the change. For yourself.

Jim

Now where the heck did I stash that range book with my rifle dope in it?

Thanks for saving that for me Momma when I threw damn near everything away.

#12 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:43 PM

From various sources, the thought exists that at least one shot striking JFK, during his murder, came from the south knoll area on the Commerce St side of Dealey Plaza, near the Triple Underpass. Some time back, I came to believe that it very well may have. If so, I tend to believe it likely struck JFK's head on top. But, it may have struck closer to the right temple/hairline area, and I am curious about any thoughts on the issue, pro or con.

In any event, I have tried to disqualify the possibility of a shooter(s) in the southwest area of Dealey Plaza, but so far, I have been unable to note, for myself, any disqualifying evidence of said shooter. And, as do others, I tend to believe that if a head shot came from there, it was almost at the same time another head shot struck JFK from the rear.

Certainly, with all of the attention after the shooting being focused on the north side of Elm St, an escape from the Commerce St side had a good chance of success.

Larry

#13 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:38 AM

289wmmt.jpg

Larry, PBS aired a two-hour special on JFK's political career tonight.  I am reminded he accepted LBJ as his running mate and the election was the closest in history per the Chet Huntley-David Brinkley banter.

In Horne I read Connally--who circulated slander on JFK's health the eve of the convention polling--held fast for the Trade Mart and subsequent Dealey dog leg, LBJ having forecast the fall luncheon April 23.

The Houston memorial November 21 dictated the flight to Love in the a.m. and the motorcade timed to shoot the sheriff in the main street of a Texas town at high noon.

Mantik posits three head shots:  1) occipital; 2) right forehead; 3) right temple.  His thorough development is a bargain:

John F. Kennedy's Head Wounds: A Final Synthesis - and a New Analysis of the Harper Fragment by David W. Mantik

Enemy of the Truth:Myths, Forensics, and the Kennedy Assassination by Sherry Fiester

Sherry Fiester concludes a fatal shot from the South Knoll entering the right forehead and exiting through the occipital, the location of the Harper Fragment.

Anthony E. DeFiore finds the throat shot at Z-225 in Zapruder Time from the South Knoll in his long work available free through:

JFK: The Front Throat Shot at Z 225 by Anthony Edward DeFiore

We see the anger building in the epic narrative of James Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters,

The large interests found the 35th president an obstruction.

He was set up with the Bay of Pigs provocation--it was a trap designed to blow back and create an army of assassins.

His measured response and careful navigation of the missile crisis angered the military.

One Minute to Midnight: Kennedy, Khrushchev, and Castro on the Brink of Nuclear War by Michael Dobbs presents the charged scene.

His American University speech on peace, disarmament, detente was the final mistake--in conjunction with his secret correspondence with Khrushchev--who would be ousted October, 1964.

There was a year for LBJ to campaign on the national mourning, and the chance for Kennedy-Goldwater debates was avoided.

Moyers' Daisy Girl was obscene, as it was LBJ who took the nation to war on a false report of an attack in the Tonkin Gulf.

Phillips was seen with Oswald in Dallas.  Ruth Paine was in Dallas to get the patsy in the Potemkin Building.

The police and sheriff's department were hotbeds of milint activity and anti-Kennedy animus.

The coordinated confiscation of photographic and film evidence by on-scene officials cannot have been merely reactive.

The theft of the body and subsequent military-controlled "autopsy" is explained in The Kennedy Autopsy by Jacob Hornberger

Oswald had been immersed in a legend built by Angleton and Phillips and touted by Joannides' Cubans

There are many suspicious anomalies of the Dallas motorcade presented in:

THE GUNS OF DALLAS
© 1975 by L. Fletcher Prouty

Cubela asked for a scoped and silenced sniper rifle to use on Castro but was given a fountain pen instead on November 22

Apparently all the scoped and silenced sniper rifles were in Dallas.

28rpc0w.jpg

• Charles Drago, Larry Trotter and Mark Jamieson like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com