27 replies to this topic

#21 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:35 AM

For some "ol' Charlie stole the handle and the train it won't stop, no way to slow down"!

Indeed.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#22 John Butler

John Butler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:45 PM

Thanks Greg,

Sorry, but I am not taking in what you are saying.  How do you figure out what went on without doing "Who Dunnit?" or " How They Dunnit?".  To me the assassination is not a board game but a jigsaw puzzle.  It's a jigsaw puzzle assembled by the assassins and their henchmen. It is made of altered events that occurred that day.  During the last 52 years the assassination research community has come up with their versions of the jigsaw puzzle.  Usually one that is based on the altered events found in the big 3, the Zapruder film. Altgens photos, and the alleged Mary Moorman Polariod.  I've been to Dealey Plaza.  The 6th floor snipers nest is the worst damn shooting site I've ever seen.  Any one, including experts, shooting a scoped weapon from there is going to miss. 

I talked to Groden and crew down there.  They shut up and wouldn't talk to me after I told them I could have painted the Kennedy head shot better than what is in the Zapruder film. 

My problem is I'm seeing things differently than most people.  I'm trying to get a sense whether I am right or wrong. 

A last comment for I sign out permanently.  You are never going to get a resolution to the Kennedy Assassination.  People like you don't have any power.  Those who have power decide things as they did in Nov. 1963 and the following year 1964.  We are moving into an era of the rule of men.  Law in the United States is breaking down.  The law in cities, counties, and across the country is generally what men say it is.  The population has been dumbed down to such an extent they do not know the difference. 

The constitution and the law of the land is what a small group of men say it is.  It's up  to a president to obey or not at his whim.  When a group of California legislators attempt to pass a law making it a crime to speak against global warning then the country is lost for freedom and democracy.  People no longer believe in the traditions of law this country was founded on.  This is not something new.  Andrew Jackson defied a Supreme Court ruling on the Indian Removal Act.  In those day that was rare.  Today it is not so rare.  Totalitarian rule is just around the corner.  When people are increasingly forced to obey laws they find to be unnatural is just the beginning.       

#23 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:46 PM

The query to be answered to more effective perspective is WHY?

Under estimating WeThePeople has happened before by Imperial interests....

From inside the Zone of the Interior and outside.

The point is "who dunnit" and "how they dunnit" are moot points given the adulterated condition of evidence.

WHY were the kinds of assholes willing to abort and subvert the American Political Process in murder granted the power to do so - in broad daylight at noon in downtown of a major American city. More is involved than the "who dunit" and "how they dunnit" parlor game of endless and meaningless discussion labeled as truth seeking debate when it is exactly the opposite a smoke screen of distraction from the Why question.

I ain't got time for the pain of useless time wasting crap.

As for the conditions that prevail - a solution?

I never folded my tent and gave up on the average American nor the system evolved from the Constitution and this Republic.

A thing I learned in service with 95% working class Americans and few "foreigners" as from Guam seeking total citizenship.

Semper Fidelis is more than just faithful to self but faithful to the "consent of the governed" too.

This nation has survived much worse than times current, like Abraham Lincoln faced division and corruption by the Power Group banksters and merchants of death foreign and domestic.

My solution is the American People once again putting their foot down on the neck of the tyrants.

We did it before and We will do it again.

On the way out the door I offer you this "Good Luck and Good Night".

#24 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:12 AM

A last comment for I sign out permanently.  You are never going to get a resolution to the Kennedy Assassination.  People like you don't have any power. 

"People like you"? [emphasis added]

As opposed to people like us???

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#25 Denise Hazelwood

Denise Hazelwood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:06 AM

Very interesting observation by John Butler on the reflections on the limo. I don't see a bus or a building, but I do see cars. One looks like the SS follow-up car (but no agents on it). Another looks like the VP SS follow-up car (with the area at the top "blacked out." (Or is that the "bus" with the "building" behind it?) Very interesting.

#26 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:10 AM

Readers of this thread in general and Ms.Hazelwood's posts in particular may benefit from a review of her public positions regarding the JFK assassination as expressed here.  So I quote at length from a thread she began on March 27,2016 and titled "Blimp Over Dealey Plaza?".

http://forum.assassi...r-dealey-plaza/

On that thread and in response to my direct queries, she confirmed that she is the author of The JFK Cut-N-Past Assassination: Putting it Back Together and that she currently stands by her statements and positions presented therein.  In other words, she ...

• Supportz the Donahue/Menninger Mortal Error theory of the explosive head shot fired unintentionally by a Secret Agent in the follow-up car.

• Offerz a startling new theory of the first shot to explain the “Conspiracy” evidence, the cover-up, and the Warren Commission’s predilection for laying the blame solely at Oswald’s feet ... 

• Supportz the existenceof a“benign cover-up,” one which accounts for all the "conspiracy" evidence without reaching a conspiracy-to-murder conclusion. 

• Concludes that the cover-up was of Secret Service and Dallas police SNAFUs rather than a government-sponsored conspiracy to murder ...

​She further responded that she " ... think[s] there was a head shot right when the limousine was in the turn. I think it was covered up due to the non-reaction of most of the President's SS Detail [.]" -- a very interesting notion which prompted the following from me:

"Okay ... You think JFK was hit in the head in mid-turn between Houston and Elm.  So you're implying, Ms. Hazelwood, that this was a classic "delayed reactions" scenario ... not just the physical reactions of the target, but also the involuntary reactions and sensory perceptions of every innocent witness who failed to flinch and to describe the immediate aftermath of such a shot?  Please be clear on this.

"Further, you stated that you believe 'Oswald was taking aim' at JFK during the attack sequence -- yet another very interesting notion that prompted the following response from me:

"If and when you have the time, Ms. Hazelwood, please share with us the evidence which compels you to conclude that Oswald fired a weapon at JFK on November 22, 1963.  

"If you would, also please locate Oswald's firing position, identify the weapon and ammunition he used, the manner in which they came into his possession, the number of rounds he got off, the numbers of hits and misses he scored, and the means and timing of his escape from the scene."

In lieu of clarity, Ms. Hazelwood offered the following non-response:

"This is all off-topic [the blimp business]."

I then summarized Ms. Hazelwood's contribution to our efforts thusly:

"LHO shooting from the window (or anywhere else).  The AR-15.  A benign cover-up (in part).  A headshot during the Houston-to-Elm turn.  A blimp.

"This nonsense needs to be dismissed as such.  With prejudice.

"To do otherwise is to encourage the injection of yet more worthless, cover-up-prolonging speculation -- not to mention disinformation -- into the most important criminal investigation of our lifetimes.

"A blimp."

Since then ... at least until today ... blessed silence.  

So now were treated to more of Ms. Hazelwood's keen observations.  What will she see next in her game of "Clueless"?

"Snoopy, in a blimp, with a lemonade pitcher"?

What all of this boils down to, Ms. Hazelwood, is that you eagerly reveal yourself to be what is commonly referred to as a "lone nutter."  As such, you are not welcome on these pages.

I bid you farewell -- but not before I thank you for implicitly identifying "John Butler" as one of your ilk.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#27 Robin Unger

Robin Unger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:27 PM

The reason Moorman's shadow appears longer than Hill's in Altgens 6 is because Mary Moorman was standing closer to the curb then Hill

Bronson crop.

http://www.jfkassass...Bronsoncrop.jpg

#28 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:33 PM

Thanks Robin.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Altgens, Zapruder, Moorman, Hill, Shadows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com