4 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:34 AM

David Mantik's new abstract was just published in the peer reviewed medical journal, Medical Research Archives.

The essay can be found and downloaded (or read online) for free at this link:

The John F. Kennedy Autopsy X-Rays: The Saga of the Largest "Metallic Fragment"

Highly recommended reading.

• DamianSt likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:08 PM

I related Dr. Mantik's discovery of forgery in the AP skull x-ray regarding the 6.5 mm artifact to our radiologist in 2003.

I explained he had visited the Archives and used radiation densitometry to find it was not a bullet but rather something attached to the x-ray.

Dr. Mantik describes a mask.  I found the punchout from a one-, two-, or three-hole punch satisfies a 6.5 mm dimension.

For that matter, in metal building construction, doors and windows are cut out using an electric nibbler which removes similar-sized discs of metal.

Our radiologist found my description of Dr. Manitik's work quite credible as she had "always suspected there was more than they were telling us."

The slipknot clincher was Ebersole's lightning-fast reversion to old, sick man who had to get off the phone when Dr. Mantik broached the subject.

Humes under the Gunn was Mickey the Dope.

Had the president been shot once in the head from behind the legitimate evidence would have been copious and trumpeted,

not suppressed, massaged, misplaced, obscure.

The falsified artifact is not consistent with the general Parkland observation of an avulsive wound of the occipital exuding cerebellar tissue,

nor with the First Lady's censored observation, ". . .from the front there was nothing. . .but in the back. . .you were trying to hold his skull on. . . ."

Dr. Mantik is as dogged and successful as Police Inspector Claude Lebel (Day of the Jackal, 1973) or another detective of popular fiction:

rj1jm9.jpg

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:15 PM

Claude Lebel and others... have that one more thing or a dozen that bother them in the fable d' Bethesda.

Intuition and the nagging knowledge that the emperor has no clothes.

No more wait for 'proof', it is present and published.

Silence has no excuse now!

FWIW

Jim

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:27 PM

A Telephone Conversation with Dr. John Ebersole

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:04 AM

Regarding the semicircular, 6.5-mm fragment, Gunn asked, “Did you notice what at least appears to be a radio-opaque fragment during the autopsy?”

Humes answered, “Well, I told you we … retrieved one or two, and … the ones we retrieved I didn’t think were of the same size as this would lead you to believe.”

Gunn: “Did you think they were larger or smaller?”

Humes: “Smaller, smaller, considerably smaller ….”

Gunn: “Well, that was going to be a question, whether you had identified that (6.5-mm fragment) as a possible fragment and then removed it?”

Humes: “Truthfully, I don’t remember anything that size when I looked at these films. They all were more of the size of these others.

Gunn: “What we’re referring to is a fragment that appears to be semicircular.”

Humes: “Yeah.”[372]

[372] Jeremy Gunn ARRB interview with James Humes, 13 February 1996, p. 213-214. Reproduced in: Fetzer, J. Murder in Dealey Plaza. Chicago: Catfeet Press, 2000, p. 449.

2vj2wjl.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: David Mantik, X-ray, autopsy, forgery, artifact, head wound, optical densitometry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com