The Barbed Wire is in Your Mind

25 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:03 PM

APPLICATIONS OF DEEP POLITICAL ANALYSIS - THE FIRST OF WHAT MAY BE AN ONGOING SERIES  

Wesley Clark, the retired general who ran for president as a mainstream/voice-of-reason Democrat, recently told MSNBC's Thomas Roberts that internment camps for "disloyal Americans" should be built.

This and similar overtly Fascist proclamations from prominent American political and cultural figures more often than not are offered not as preludes to and/or conditioning for implementation of Hitlerian measures. In point of fact no such actions are either contemplated or necessary, for the simple reason that psychological control methods are in place and far stronger than physical constraints.

The planned futility of such wholly contrived calls for Fascist interventions is meant to A) fortify the illusion that this country, champion of dissent and diversity, never would act in such a fashion, B ) reinforce the illusion of political self-determination in America, and C) marginalize all who would offer valid warnings of true ruling class threats, existing and pending, to constitutionally-protected rights.

The barbed wire is in your mind.

http://www.salon.com..._war_on_terror/

• DanielZeD likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:25 PM

Argument to the extreme, false choice.  Corollaries to political correctness and the variety of linguistic shackles--"conspiracy theorists" comes to mind.

Clark's voice of reason extended to his provision of the armor used

to dispense the flammable CS gas through holes strategically punctured into the Davidian compound

into a space lit by kerosene (absent electrical power courtesy "your government in the white hats") and barricaded with hay bales.

NATO for its Gladio "dagger at the heart of Europe" (Condon) and "strategy of terror"--Have you enjoyed the shootings?

The late Robin Cook British Foreign minister stipulating all terror events as intelligence operations.

John Doe Number Two had a military bearing and was in charge.  A Ryder truck was photographed on a military reservation and two were seen together.

Wesley Clark, must be reasonable--I can remember him in a nice crew-neck sweater.

mladic-clark.jpg

He was also thrashed in the western media outlets for his meeting with Bosnian Serb General Ratko Mladic. General Clark and General Mladic were shown exchanging hats which led to outrage from both the Liberal and Conservative pundits. Some Clinton administration members privately said the incident was “like cavorting with Hermann Goring.”  https://serbiathroug...g/serbian-wars/

So it is with sheep.  Had the Jews answered the knock on the door with lead the thugs-in-boots would've bled or fled.

The concept "The Barbed Wire is in Your Mind" is key to all totalitarian states.

Rome may have put Spartacus' 6,000 on stakes but the single Centurion was not immortal.

It is the way of low-intensity combat.

A colonel said of Vietnam, "I gave everybody an antenna"--

Yes, I think, but what if NO ONE was so adorned

Peter Falk as Serling's Castro finds paranoia strikes deep

Let the word go forth

Uneasy sleeps the crown

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

Ah ... Serling's Castro and screenplay for 7 Days in May film....but,

Today the Wurlitzer amps out Hail to the Thief 24-7.

I still remember The President's Own playing Hail to the Chief as a dirge and muffled drums.

No media amp required.

Barbed psyches abound.

Uneasy slumber indeed, not restful.

#4 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:28 AM

I wonder if Michael Hastings would have preferred incarceration to immolation? Sometimes that marginalization is pretty extreme.

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:16 AM

Lions do not lose sleep over the preferences of lambs.

• Larry Trotter likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:41 AM

David Icke ....... The first few times I listened to this man I thought that he was a deeply disturbed individual ... crazy. The more I listen to him, the more I come to see how deeply asleep I was. I'm amazed that he was invited to speak at the Oxford Debating Society. This gives me hope that we can truly be awakened.

If you haven't the time to watch the entire presentation , I recommend you at least skip to the last 10 minutes for his summation and closing.

#7 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:49 AM

Before the TV show was killed Gov. Jesse Ventura did a wonderful, inciteful and exposing interview on "Conspiracy Theory"

Maybe on YouTube?

My overall impression is one of MKUltra-esque bending headgear and a money making thing, else why would the tripe continue?

How about getting a real job Mr. Lizard Wizard? Too much like work?

Jim

Excuse, I am getting back to reading "The Devil's Chessboard".

#8 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 08 November 2015 - 04:19 AM

Jim, I admit some of Icke's stuff is WAY out there. Some people when they start down the rabbit hole get overwhelmed and have some difficulty separating the wheat from the chaff. He's made a few faux pas and has had to regroup. I don 't take the lizard thing as literally as Icke does. I just mentally substitute sociopaths in place of his lizards. What do you have left when you remove the capacity to love,feel shame, remorse or guilt? probably something similar to a reptilian brain. He may occasionally get his head stuck up his ass, but I believe his heart has always been in the right place. He lives modestly, a small home, a small car. He's been the recipient of character assassination ploys in the same vein as Jim Garrison. With all the misinformation and disinformation thrown out there, hardy anyone can be 100% accurate. I think when the final score card is tallied, Icke will be on the good guy list and I think it will be shown that he was more often right than not.    Just my 2 cents

#9 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:56 AM

Benefit of doubt?

Fine but I have issues with people that would dilute the truth of John Kennedy's murder by Act-of-State with issues along the lines of: JFK is alive in XXXX, UFO and Aliens. And Etc.

Even Larry Dunkle had versions of truth pass his lips but worked to harm the truth and those that worked to promote that truth. No benefit of doubt granted In My View.

Too many have used the whole chimera of The Fable to financial benefit. The sown confusion serves only one view - The Fable and attending BS.

I compare those to the ones that have gone before and some continue to this day promoting reality and that which can now be proven and never sought to gain lucre.

None sought support from Disney and the Wurlitzer Empires to my knowledge.

Our Founders as examples.

Too well I recall my own shock in the early days of my internet involvement at encountering Mr. Gary Mack bad mouthing Fletcher Prouty digitally. See I saw him in TMWKK and thought he was an ally.

I learned quickly from that and other examples I do not need to name. Some quite surprizing to me at the time.

FWIW

I remain wary of those of questionable motivations.

Jim

#10 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:37 AM

I don't think I've heard Icke say anything about JFK, so I'm not familiar with what you're referring to ... enlighten me

#11 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:31 AM

I have issues with people that would dilute the truth of John Kennedy's murder by Act-of-State ...

My Friend,

There is no such truth.

The murder of JFK was ordered by stateLESS entities who create and control the very concept of "states" and who derive ultimate benefit from the tribalism such concepts engender.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#12 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:07 PM

JFK proceeded from a soveriegn America supporting self-determination of nations.  "Not a pax americana".

https://consortiumne...d-nationalists/

JFK’s Embrace of Third World Nationalists
November 25, 2013

Exclusive: The intensive media coverage of the half-century anniversary of John F. Kennedy’s murder was long on hype and emotion but short on explaining how revolutionary JFK’s foreign policy was in his extraordinary support for Third World nationalists, as Jim DiEugenio explains.

By Jim DiEugenio

David Talbot, The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dules, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government, displays Dulles' callous disregard for the plight of the Dachau/Auschwitz Jews, the sacrifice of Field & Family, and, as per George Michael Evica's title: 

A Certain Arrogance: U.S. Intelligence's Manipulation of Religious Groups and Individuals in Two World Wars and the Cold War -and the Sacrificing of Lee Harvey Oswald

Preparata's Conjuring Hitler reveals a war fought for the supremacy of a power group, a plan which used as fuel anti-Semetism, and a basket of Wagnerian psycholegos.

Dulles claims he didn't take Lenin's call in 1917.  Was Lenin sent?  The drama builds for seventy-years to break up on the shore of the new century.

In which three supermax facilities vie in the unclaimed quadrilateral.

Now comes the transcendent postracial president channeling Malcolm, "You need a Mau Mau"

Flexible for Putin ("We consider Kuwait a regional matter")

Red lines and red ink lead to bloodletting and the silver train keeps rolling

Nations receive lipservice but the Sibel Edmonds glimpse behind the curtain shows corruption and treason

In other words, the game of Empires and Barbarians proceeds

JFK's PT boat of sovereignty, reason, compassion and vision

Was cut in half by the grand cabal's flagship

The Four Horsemen*

(*Drugs, Oil, Arms, Xenophobia)

• Jim Hackett II likes this

#13 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:02 PM

True enough and I be glad you can keep me right Charles. Thanks.

It is an oversight as you know my views.

OK by Act-of-the Stateless-UberState.:-)

The jerks that already know who is to be POTUS in 2017.

But the facilitators seem to be concentrated in primarily this nation relative to the Dallas Coup.

Sanctioning is clear just by the extent and long life of the fables.

All was ready to roll ahead of time per the lies.

That ain't any government doing that by itself no matter how good the new goebbels is, nor how totalitarian.

Wall Street Intl was ready to rake profits and insured the Asian games were on again.

But it takes two to make war too.

War is an International Racket

as is assassination of heads of state

as is ethnic cleansing

as is "stateless terrorism".

I didn't notice your post, I am absorbed in the Devil's Chessboard up to summer '62.

Pardon.

Very Good book.

• Charles Drago likes this

#14 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:44 PM

Mr. Barlow,

If you wish you may google the man for yourself.

I wondered exactly what you state but of a different slant....

What does Shapeshifting/Lizard Rulers have to do with "deep politics"???

Seriously? Not much to my view. Another chimera of delusion.

I may not agree with any one or any of your views but I will to my last breath defend anyone's right to hold any view even those with which I disagree.

That being said,

I know of issues where one person "found" incriminating documents in NARA and kept the information "secret" reserved for use in their book or etc.

That hoarding of information is as bad as obstruction of Justice by the Appratus. Greed enabled the Sponsors too.

Good guy/bad guy are only labels, conduct and use of the langauge determines which opinion I adopt.

It bothers me when 'real politics' is mixed with bs and/or profit making from suffering of others.

Some wealthy "foundations" and the like are still profiting not from truth held "in trust"

as opposed to 'taking it to the streets' loud and proud as Tavis Smiley used to say when he was local Indpls.

Anyway I'd try to check out that Jesse Ventura interview....made the question clear to me with the man's own words and actions from his own face.

#15 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:07 PM

#16 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:20 PM

I admit some of Icke's beliefs are WAY out there and I've said so in all of my posts.  Those who seek to control us do their damndest to try and define our reality. What if what we believe to be reality is really just a false construct? My research shows that the intelligence agencies are filled with people who believe in and practice Satanic Ritual. There's hushed up evidence of pedophile rings that actually flew in little boys from Boys Town Nebraska to Washington D.C. for trysts with Congress critters. The depth of corruption and outright sick shit is mind boggling. So if Icke believes in some wild and crazy stuff,it turns out it is no more wild and crazy than what our enemies believe. It is irrelevant whether I believe in the power of Satanic Ritual or not but , we need to know what is is because THEY believe in it.

#17 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:57 AM

Icke's lizards.

McGoohan's apes.

The former presented as literal truth.

The latter presented as metaphor.

By a fool.

By an artist.

Deception. whether real or not.

Truth.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#18 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:49 AM

A fool...  

Since the purpose of JFK's assassination was to inflict shock and trauma, why should we be surprised to find there are some people who are traumatized? It is a difficult process to awaken to discover that all that you thought to be true is a lie, to realize your whole concept of reality was a false construct. If 89% of what Icke says is true and 11% is the product of trauma induced irrationality, do we disregard all of his research or do we sift through it and keep what resonates and disregard that which is patently false? 

We all evolve. Icke's first attempts to explain his awakening were outright laughable. If you can overcome your preconceived notions as to what you think is contained in the youtube I posted, you will find that he has evolved. There's not one word in that video of the Queen being a lizard and eating babies. I believe the talk he gave in that video is first rate and helped awaken many people.  

Not every bit of disinformation is an intentional ploy to mislead. I found Robert Vinson's story in Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable, nearly as laughable as some of Icke's misinformation. Yet I know James Douglass' heart is very much in the right place. 

#19 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:57 AM

I admire your inclination toward charitable interpretations of human behavior.

In this instance: The interpretation of Icke's work as the product of "trauma induced irrationality" and your proposed 89%/11% ratio of true-to-false Icke material are wholly unsupported by medical evidence and unbiased analysis.

"[Do] we disregard all of his research or do we sift through it and keep what resonates and disregard that which is patently false?" is a noble question based upon a false premise.

In point of fact, we are not engaged in polite academic research and debate in a time of peace.  Rather, we are at war, we are outgunned on too many fronts, and we have neither the time nor the resources nor the luxury of engaging the likes of Ickes.

Further, do you understand how even the most casual public dalliance with Ickes could be used by cover-up Facilitators to demonize (lizardize?) the otherwise serious JFK researchers foolish enough to engage him?

Finally, please tread carefully when you intimate that somehow my mind is closed to the periphery of historic inquiry.  For decades I have spoken and written of spiritual/ritualistic elements of the JFK conspiracy, among other related "high strangeness" phenomena.  Peter Levenda and others have done extraordinary work along those lines.  But like me, they understand the deep political ramifications of such work and present it accordingly.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:29 AM

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I do admire your opinions and the intellect that forms them. I know that Icke is tainted goods. I didn't consider the fact that by mentioning and recommending one of his videos on this site that , that act in itself could be used as fodder to paint us all as a pack of crazy lizard believers, and for that I apologize.

One of the reasons I clicked on that particular You Tube video was because of the venue at which Icke was speaking. I wondered who in their right mind would risk their academic standing and reputation by inviting David Icke to speak at The Oxford Union Debating Society? If they did it to mock him and get a laugh .... they failed.  

Perhaps because it is such a prestigious venue, Icke steered clear of his most outlandish rantings and gave one of the most truthful, lucid,powerful and thought provoking presentations imaginable. If one,who had never heard of some of Icke's "Out There" ideas, were to judge him based solely on this presentation, they might find their selves pleasantly surprised.  I still recommend it and if that makes me as crazy as Icke.... oh well. I've found the whole concept of mental health to be mostly a myth. I think everyone has or had at some point in their lives, a least  one screw loose. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com