• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

From the testimony of George Michael Evica to the ARRB; March 24, 2007, Boston:

For the medical records at Parkland and Bethesda, no one has looked yet for the teaching institution records. Almost all of the doctors at Parkland and at Bethesda, many of them, had teaching institution connections, and some of them made reports to their teaching institutions; that is, as part of an internship, residency, et cetera.

I would make no assumptions. Find out every teaching institution that was involved with Parkland and every teaching institution that was involved with Bethesda, find out if there were any records distributed from both Parkland and Bethesda to those teaching institutions' files. I think you're going to come up with some very interesting material there.

Lastly, the Bethesda medical record - the last time that I interviewed Francis X. O'Neill, former FBI agent, he said at approximately midnight, he left Bethesda, the morgue room, where a fully-clothed body, presumably of John F. Kennedy, was in the coffin and the work largely, both of the autopsists and the cosmeticists, had been concluded.

Yet, sometime after midnight - I think after 1:00 - we know that at least two Secret Service agents saw an apparently naked John F. Kennedy on his face, and they were asked to verify a bullet hole in his back.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

Charles; re medical reports by Doctors involved etc...as far as I have been able to find till now, I have never been able to come across any type of medical reports from such, only their I'll call them, that days reports. Which come down to imo, a testimonial of what they saw of the President, Jackie and LBJ some mentioned also activities of the SS and or FBI types and newspaper conglomerations within the hospital halls, what they did in aiding, and some did give their impressions of the wounds seen, but nothing deeper, than like a testimonial....and they have been accessible for years...as well as the notice to all employees issued by the hospital office memorandum that was posted 0n the 27th in regard to the actions of all who were involved, which to me reads somewhat as a congratulatory statement for all's involvement, the only new I have seen of late has been the posted information re the Statement Specter was to have made, see in thread...I and others I know continue to and will do so to access any new information that does come available re hospital reports and such, as I know Mr.Lifton is still very keenly interested in as well and if anyone can access such it would be he..as hs record has shown in the past........in this area...the latest book, medical information has been, ''We Were There'' but other than the Specter statement reported, imo it was a repeat of those reports that had been accessible though there are some private copies of letters etc to families and friends but nothing new..in regard to medical information...if any does become available I am sure it will be reported, there are many areas within institutions that private access is not available, unless you are say a Doctor with the correct stats and or a Government official and or such, I have run that route in the past and been turned down...thanks for the alert though as there are others out there that would have the needed stats initials etc. after their names, who could make an effort, so good on you for bringing the subject up..have a good one...b

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

My larger point relates to the distress I experience in direct proportion to this forum becoming a depository of long-established, exhaustively investigated aspects of the case.

That being noted, I am simultaneously buoyed by the original thinking that characterizes so many of the threads and posts here.

The comfort we derive from walking trampled trails is fleeting.  We have no right to it.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

Hey Charles: Agreed ...a but '' a depository of long-established, exhaustively investigated aspects of the case'' The youth that are beginning to become interested and willing to hopefully take over all, must have access to what has gone before, imo, so that they will not waste their efforts in researching what has been done previously , but is and has been released and available to them for their education within the assassination information, and compiled for their studies within a Forum, where the information and the sources are and can be trusted by them...I realise there are other venues on the web, but in each upon digging there is and can be found in some much,distorted, disinformation that they will be exposed to,and has not been deleted or corrected by the owners , so if not here then where ??? thanks b

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

I share Charles' concern, but I also agree with Bernice. I think that we must strike a balance somewhere between beating a dead horse and leaving a clear trail for those who follow.

The breaking of new ground has always been met with resistance by the powers that be and the ability to actually bring more evidence to light remains a challenge. This challenge

must be faced by those of us who have long fought this battle and have grown "match tough" (to borrow a tennis phrase). Leaving it to the next generation will not suffice. It is our

duty. We must lead by example if we are to eventually pass the torch. This includes both bringing the next generation up to speed and continuing to spearhead cutting edge new

research. It is not "either or" -- It is both.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

"Balance"?

NEVER!

Martin Luther King wrote it in correspondence from prison:

"For years now I have heard the word 'wait.' It rings in the ear of every Negro with a piercing familiarity. This 'wait' has almost always meant 'never.'"

William Butler Yeats expressed it in a poem:

Soldier, scholar, horseman, he,
As 'twere all life's epitome.
What made us dream that he could comb grey hair?

Charlie Parker played it in song:

"Now's the Time"

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

Surely "now's the time" is not mutually exclusive with educating those who will follow us.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Agreed.

But it's a question of priorities.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

Charles,

I am entertaining the possibility of segregating JFK Assassination 101 for the benefit of the novice researchers and allowing the rest to do advanced research. Stay tuned.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

You have my full support.  Such a move would carry with it multiple benefits.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com