• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:21 AM

• DamianSt likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

Thanks Len & Greg,

I observe that in common with Fletcher Prouty's discussions with the fortunate,

his books and other articles also make one think to reach the next query.

Or a point side line in a piece can pop onto place in the mosaic after making me think why did he put this exactly that way?

A rare gift of itself, and to be placed to tell the real stuff as much as he could and educate per critical thinking,

all the more rare.

Jim

#3 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:16 AM

EXCERPT:

An Introduction to
the Assassination Business

by Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty

September 1975

http://www.newcombat...ssinations.html

Eventually, practitioners of assassination by the removal of power reach the point where they see that technique as fit for the removal of opposition anywhere.

That was why President Kennedy was killed. He was not murdered by some lone, gunman or by some limited conspiracy, but by the breakdown of the protective system that should have made an assassination impossible. Once insiders knew that he would not be protected, it was easy to pick the day and the place.

In fact, those responsible for luring Kennedy to Dallas on November 22, 1963 were not even in on the plan itself. He went to Texas innocuously enough: to dedicate an Air Force hospital facility at Brooks Air Force Base in San Antonio. It was not too difficult then to get him to stop at Fort Worth -- "to mend political fences." Of course, no good politician would go to Fort Worth and skip Dallas.

All the conspirators had to do was to let the right "mechanics" know where Kennedy would be and when and, most importantly, that the usual precautions would not have been made and that escape would be facilitated.

This is the greatest single clue to that assassination. Who had the power to call off or drastically reduce the usual security precautions that always are in effect whenever a president travels?

Castro did not kill Kennedy, nor did the CIA. The power source that arranged that murder was on the inside. It had the means to reduce normal security and permit the choice of a hazardous route.

It also has had the continuing power to cover up that crime for twelve years.

#4 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:25 PM

Maybe, when I was a lot younger, and a little less educated, I may have read the L Fletcher Prouty statement as posted by Phil Dragoo, and it "passed me by". But now, now it has an unprecedented effect on me. Maybe "nailed it" is a proper term, but if so I am glad I wasn't holding the hammer, simply because it may have been "heavier" than I could handle. My appreciation to L Fletcher Prouty, and thanks to Phil Dragoo. JMO. FWIW.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Prouty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com