• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mark Shriver

Mark Shriver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:57 PM

It's been stated by Pastor John Macarthur that John Perkins and Charles Evers, the brother of Medgar, were present with him at the MLK assassination crime scene.  John Macarthur has stated that they even saw MLK's blood first-hand.  Oddly enough, Charles Evers was also standing 5 feet away from RFK when he was shot. 

It's been stated that Tom Tarrants (ex-KKK) was an accomplice in the assassinations of RFK and MLK.  It's also been stated that Tarrants posibly shot RFK.  Tarrants and Kathy Ainsworth were set up and shot 3 weeks after RFK.  They allowed Tarrants to live and he was imprisoned for several years.

Years later, while head of the CS Lewis Institute, Tarrants co-authored a book with John Perkins.   I believe it was called "He's my brother." 

So we have Tarrants and Perkins and Evers at the MLK scene and then tarrants and Evers at the RFK scene 2 months later.  Then we have Tarrants writing a book with Perkins.  Perkins and Evers are both black men...

One can read a bit more here:

http://www.thewatchm...uther-King.html

I haven't heard anyone talk about the RFK case from this angle and I wonder if anyone can shed more light on this...

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:34 PM

ADMIN NOTE:

You must register your real first and last name as per Forum Policy. Please provide them and I will change your login information.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

Merrill McCullough was the first person to reach the mortally wounded Dr. King.  He is seen kneeling beside MLK and checking his vital signs (or so it appears).

McCullough, it has been indicated, was affiliated both with the Memphis Police Department and some branch of military intel; reportedly he had been assigned to infiltrate the Invaders, a group of young activists providing security for MLK and civil rights workers.  

In 1974, McCullough began a professional relationship with the CIA -- a situation allegedly confirmed by journalist Sam Donaldson.

McCullough has been fingered by many, including the problematic Dr. Pepper, as an assassination conspirator.  Pepper points out that McCullough was the "only" person on the balcony not wearing a necktie -- supposedly to identify himself to shooters as a "friendly."

BTW, I tried to ways to include a single photo, but no matter what I try, I receive the chronic notice that "This file was too big to upload."

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

Charles,

Send it to me in an email and I will upload it for you.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:42 AM

1318408692116073.jpg

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:46 AM

Thanks, Phil.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

I came upon Michael Rivero's study of the source of the shot at http://whatreallyhap...p#axzz3e149maX4

King was forced to change reservations from a "white hotel" to the black-owned motel where the initial inside room was mysteriously changed to a balcony room.

McCollough was in the lot in a car, then up the stair and checking vitals.

Memphis police-fire commissioner Holloman was a Hoover-insider/FBI 25-year veteran who stripped security.

Pursuit of Ray was diverted by a second white Mustang, and the white automobile racing from the scene bearing two whites was not pursued.

Ray's use of Canadian identities was quite good for an ignorant redneck.

Blakey, CIA lapdog replacement for bulldog Sprague, chastized Ray for lying about Raoul.

Now Blakey feigns indignation that Joannides was a rodeo clown/stone wall mason.

Does Blakey not know he'll be emptying the ash trays at the Angleton-Dulles poker party in Hell?

#8 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:09 PM

Pursuit of Ray was diverted by a second white Mustang, and the white automobile racing from the scene bearing two whites was not pursued.

A not-dissimilar technique likely was used in the Diana hit -- the Doppelganger Gambit in play.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#9 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:32 AM

Former Memphis field office special agent Joe Hester headed up the FBI's investigation of Dr. King's murder, and in the witness chair he said he would have hated to be known as the man who couldn't find the murderer of Martin Luther King. He discussed the extent of the search for the killer, and the resources expended. Under cross- examination he conceded that there were two white Mustangs in front of the rooming house on the afternoon of the assassination but called it a "coincidence." He contended that the bureau's COINTELPRO program was directed against communists, not Dr. King. He said there was no organized crime in Memphis, and he categorically asserted that there was no electronic surveillance of Dr. King in Memphis; without a doubt, he said, if there was he would have known about it.

~ ~ ~

In an effort to give credibility to our contention that Raul existed, Knoxville attorney and former assistant U .S. attorney for eastern Tennessee Gene Stanley was put on the stand. The judge was furious about Stanley's attempt to narrate his representation of Randy Rosenson during his interrogation by the HSCA which included particular hearsay statements by committee staffers who confirmed the existence of Raul. We thought the statements should be admitted because they were against the interests of the speaker and therefore admissible, even though hearsay.

Our sworn statement from Rosenson dated January 20, 1993, confirmed his questioning by the HSCA staff, his involvement in smuggling activity in 1967-1968 across the Mexican border, and his travels with an American Indian who had both mob and FBI connections and who owned a white Mustang. Over our objections, the judge excluded the following part of the statement, which dealt with his HSCA interviews; "During these sessions the HSCA staff were primarily interested in having me identify an associate of James Earl Ray whose existence they acknowledged and whom they called Raul.

~ ~ ~

My co-counsel, April Ferguson, read into the record the affidavits of William Reed and Ray Hendrix, which confirmed their observation of the white Mustang leaving the scene minutes before the shooting.

~ ~ ~

It was the exclusion of evidence about the hoax broadcast that most upset James. The broadcast within minutes of the shooting was obviously of crucial importance. We had the dispatcher, William Tucker, ready to testify. The transcripts of the tapes had long been publicized and known. We also had the policeman in the field, Rufus Bradshaw, who received and radioed in the false CB account of a car chase involving a white Mustang. But the judge said, "Your client has benefited once from this hoax by being able to escape. I'll not let him benefit twice." The legal reasoning escaped me. James was so angry that he wanted to withdraw from the case.

~ ~ ~

I went over the many holes in the prosecution's admittedly circumstantial case, including the failure to match the evidence slug to the rifle at the scene; the fact that none of James's fingerprints were found in the rooming house; the fact that the state's chief witness was falling- down drunk; that the bathroom was empty just before the shot was fired; that there were three eyewitnesses to activity in the bushes; and that two eyewitnesses saw James's white Mustang being driven away from the rooming house minutes before the shooting.

~ ~ ~

I was running slightly late on Sunday morning, and when I arrived at the prison, a little after nine, the screening had already begun. Except for minor breaks, the program was uninterrupted for nearly three hours. By the time the jury went out, the viewing room had filled up. Even warden Mike Dutton had come in. The jury returned to the courtroom, announcing that they had reached a verdict. The court clerk collected the verdict and passed it to the judge who read aloud: "The Jury finds the Defendant Not Guilty."

There was a moment of silence and then James grinned. I smacked him on the back.

Phil's footnote:  The above excerpts from:  http://www.american-...derskill.24.htm

Also of note:

White Mustangs and Ray's Alibi

The State has always maintained that after firing the shot, Ray exited the rooming house, dropped the bundle, climbed into his white Ford Mustang, which they claimed was parked a few feet south of Canipe's, and quickly made his getaway. As proof of this getaway, Beasley cited the statements of Guy Warren Canipe and two customers who were in his store at the time; Bernell Finley and Julius Graham. All three heard the bundle drop, saw a white man walking south and, moments later, saw “a white Mustang pull from the curb” and “head north on Main Street with one occupant.” (T65) Beasley did not mention that none of the witnesses saw whether or not the man who dropped the bundle was the same man who drove off in the white Mustang. He also kept hidden the fact that there were actually two white Mustangs parked on Main Street that afternoon and one of them was observed leaving the scene right around the time Ray said he left the rooming house to get his tire fixed.

There is no doubt that one of the Mustang's was parked south of Canipes because it was seen there by a number of witnesses including Elizabeth Copeland and Peggy Hurley. (T63) But Ray always insisted that he parked his Mustang directly in front of Jim's Grill, located underneath the rooming house. Loyd Jowers, owner of Jim's Grill, confirmed in his April 7, 1968, statement to Memphis police that there was indeed a white Mustang with out-of-state license plates parked directly in front of the grill that afternoon. According to Ray, the car was parked in that spot until around 5:45 PM when he “eased the Mustang north onto Main Street” and drove a few blocks to an intersection “where there were two or three service stations.” He pulled into the nearest one and asked the attendant if he could repair the tire in the trunk but was told it was too busy. According to Ray, he filled up with gas and made his way back towards the rooming house but as he approached the area he spotted a police car seemingly blocking off the intersection. Being an escaped convict who was in town to conduct a gun deal, Ray said he quickly turned off and made his way out of downtown Memphis. A few minutes later, Ray claimed, he heard on the car radio that Dr. King had been shot. (See Ray, Who Killed Martin Luther King?, p. 96)

Two potentially important witnesses gave statements to the FBI on April 25, 1968, that corroborate important details of Ray's story. Ray Hendrix and William Reed ate dinner at Jim's Grill and left at approximately 5:30 PM. As they walked outside, Hendrix realised that he had forgotten his jacket and went back inside the grill to retrieve it. While he did so, Reed stood outside checking out the Mustang that was parked there which, he noted, was “an off white color”—Ray's Mustang was, in fact, a very pale yellow called “spring Time Yellow”. When Hendrix reappeared, the two men walked north along Main Street until they came to the corner of Main and Vance. Just as they were about to cross the street, according to Hendrix, “Bill Reed pulled him back to the curb because the car was turning the corner.” This car, he said, was a white Mustang with a lone male driver that Reed told him “was the Mustang that was parked in front of Jim's Grill..” (13th Juror, p. 351-352) Hendrix and Reed, then, saw a car matching Ray's, with a single male occupant, leaving the scene around the same time Ray said he left, and heading in the same direction Ray said he was headed in. Which means that they provide partial corroboration for Ray's alibi and possible evidence of his innocence. Unbelievably, these witness statements went overlooked until attorney William Pepper brought them to light in 1993.

Phil's note:  Above excerpt from: http://garyrevel.com/ray/raycase.html

#10 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:43 AM

Diana again: Two MB-plus-motorcyclists parades separated in time by minutes -- at least one traveling at literally breakneck speed -- noted by non-overlapping observers.  Also reported was a white MB moving swiftly.

Witness perceptions skewed, contradictory.

Reality of high speed MB presence established.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#11 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:08 AM

In a thread of Mercedes owners they speculate Diana died because she was not wearing her seatbelt.  In the article linked below the author states the belt may've been jammed to prevent her wearing it.

At any rate the article cites the Benz' theft days prior and the removal/replacement of its microchip, again speculating it could then be manipulated remotely as the previous Boston Brakes event.

The two sites say the French authorities would not allow Benz engineers to examine the car.  The sense is that, far from the 120 mph alleged, the car was going 60 mph.

And the first physician said he thought Diana could be saved.  Indeed, the question seems to be, two hours to go 3.5 miles to the hospital?

This is the Ron Brown plane drawn into a mountain by a beacon stolen from an airbase where the commanding officer committed suicide,

the stewardess with a broken leg died in the ambulance,

where a team made its way to the remote site and Ron Brown wound up with what Dick Gregory said was a .45 in his skull.

http://princess-dian...-of-stolen.html

Another account notes her impending birth, marriage to a Muslim, conversion, moving to America.

Discussion of use of a strobe light to blind the driver and a missing section of front brake pipe:

http://www.thetruths....co.uk/?p=79389

Soldier N apparently claimed Diana and Dodi’s driver Henri Paul were blinded by an intense flash of light moments before he lost control of their Mercedes. The claim appears to support testimony from an ex-spy at the inquest into Diana and Dodi’s death.

~ ~ ~

But the most explosive revelation to emerge from his report was that a foot-long section of brake pipe – leading to the front right brake – was never handed over to British investigators, making it impossible to disprove tampering.

Caused by the explosion that was heard immediately before the crash? Part of “The Boston Brakes” technique?

~ ~ ~

The vehicle’s brake fluid was found to contain a level of water that could have interfered with braking efficiency, but it was brushed off as post-crash contamination.

Its front right tyre contained “a considerable quantity of water”, which was never measured or analysed to determine its origin, potentially affecting the handling of the vehicle.

Reports that the car had been handling poorly before the crash were never recorded as part of Operation Paget, the inquiry led by Lord Stevens, which investigated conspiracy theories surrounding the accident.

Mr. Price, 55, who worked for the Forensic Science Service for 31 years, told the Daily Express from France last night: “It was a surprise I was not called to deal with some of these issues.

“The inquest spent a lot of time with witnesses who saw things and heard things, but it didn’t ask questions about the car itself. Issues were being raised such as brake-tampering, so I was surprised not to have been called.

“The frustrating thing for me is that my report is not freely available, because this was such a high-profile case and I’m not trying to hide anything.”

In his report he wrote: “I am not able to exclude the possibility of brake pipes having been cut prior to the incident, although I consider it highly unlikely that they had been, as it should have been readily obvious to the French investigators when they removed the ABS modulator.

Chauffeur Olivier Lafaye drove the car hours before the crash and reported the back end “slewing out” at speed. His comments were not recorded in Paget and he was not called at the inquest.

“Whilst I did not observe any signs of staining that I considered might have resulted from brake fluid having been ejected during use, I consider the extent of the damage and the existence of smashed oil-containing items, such as the engine, precluded me from being entirely certain.”

The report, obtained under Freedom of Information laws, showed the car’s Electronic Control Unit, responsible for the brakes, had a “fault” code stored.

Mr. Price wrote: “I consider it most probable that one or more wheels had skidded. I am not an expert in electronics and so I consider it probable the only persons who could provide expert evidence in the precise functioning of the units would be (Mercedes) design engineers.”

He added: “Only they (Mercedes Benz engineers who were denied access to the car) are likely to have knowledge of the precise operating parameters.” But Paget ignored this lead, simply stating: “David Price concluded that no additional testing was possible.

Paint taken from the tunnel and the car and its front right door were lost in an “unexplained fire” in 1999. Its front wing was also destroyed on the orders of a French judge in 2003.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RFK, MLK, Tarrants, Ainsworth, Macarthur, Perkins, Evers, CS Lewis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com