2 replies to this topic

#1 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:06 AM

Note JFK's emphasis on the words "shocked" and "abhorrent" - Averell Harriman's name also pops up.

Harriman and McGeorge Bundy.  They could've done a lot of the heavy lifting when it came to the removal of JFK from his office.

The Kennedy children can also be heard on this recording, just weeks before their father was to be assassinated.

harriman_bundy.jpg

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

"...we all cherish our childrens' future..."

• Barry Keane likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:00 PM

That was very interesting. The way he said shocked and abhorrent indicates to me he had no foreknowledge of what happened. I'm sure that's me stating the obvious though lol

On a more personal note I loved how he wanted John John and Caroline to speak into the microphone. He loved his babies.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Diem Coup, Whitehouse Tapes, JFK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com