60 replies to this topic

#41 Donald Manning

Donald Manning

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

Thanks for your efforts Bernice, would be nice to see evidence of exactly what Harris spoke about with Bowers and Sitzman but it's unlikely he kept anything since he seems to have not liked the idea of becoming too well known for gathering evidence of hidden shooters mere months after the official report said they "found nothing".

At least Thompson thought enough of his claim to bring it up.

Interesting how Sitzman influenced them all to immediately look out into the RRY.

Three shot's from the building did not move any of them, at all, so yes it's complete baloney and not what they first said

Weigman caught Charles on film still sitting down after JFK was mortally wounded.

So the odds that he was really "in the direct line of fire" and knew about it are extremely remote.

#42 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

Looking at the heads of people standing on the grass by Elm Street; I dont see any of them turn their heads to look at the limo when it passes by. Well, maybe Im in the wrong, but thats what it looks like...

#43 Joey Montana

Joey Montana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:09 AM

Joe

I think that the motorcycle's slowed down to a crawl, as Clint Hill ran out in front of them.

i also see Agent Ready hit the ground, and start to run, just before he is called back by Roberts

ALTGENSZ.jpg

Are you familiar with what Kinney told Palamara in the 90's?

#44 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:26 AM

Why don't you just tell us "what Kinney told Palamara in the 90's"?

• Greg Burnham likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#45 Joey Montana

Joey Montana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:55 AM

SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT THE REAR  

DON'T MISS THIS STARTLING INTERVIEW OF SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAMUEL A. KINNY, IN THE FOLLOW-UP CAR, WHO SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK.../5/94; 4/15/94 --THIS IS ONE OF VINCE PALAMARA'S EARLIEST AND BEST INTERVIEWS:

SAMUEL A. KINNEY was the driver of the follow-up car on 11/22/63
Interviewed three times between 1992 and 1994, Kinney was a rich source 
of information. In an exclusive interview conducted on 10/19/92, the 
author learned the following new information from Kinney: the agent 
admitted that "we (the Secret Service) didn't do our job", adding that 
he thinks about the assassination "every night" and has even "dreamed 
about it." ...Sam said "e...no, no, no, he had nothing to do with that...(ordering agents off the rear of the limo)...No, never- ...President 
Kennedy was one of the easiest presidents to ever protect; Harry S. 
Truman was a jewel just like John F. Kennedy was...99% of the agents 
would agree...(JFK) was one of the best presidents ever to control-he 
trusted every one of us". In regard to the infamous quote from William 
Manchester, whereupon Kennedy allegedly said "Keep those Ivy League 
charlatans off the back of the car"[ "The Death of a President", p. 37 
(1988 version)], Kinney said "That is false. I talked to William 
Manchester; he called me on the book [sic]...for the record of history 
that is false- Kennedy never ordered us to do anything. I am aware of 
what is being said but that is false". .. Sam also told me that JFK had 
nothing to do with the limiting of motorcycles during motorcades, and 
that Ken O'Donnell did not interfere with the agents : "Nobody ordered 
anyone around". ...

In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He 
had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was) 
the back of the head. I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come 
out...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how 
close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because 
that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out, 
then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out". Elaborating 
further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland 
doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his 
head". Asked to explain the 1500 gram brain at the autopsy, Sam seemed 
perplexed, saying that "there was brain matter all over the place". 
...Amazingly, when I told Kinney that there was a book- "High Treason"- 
that alleged that "[SS agent] Emory Roberts ordered the men not to move", Sam said, "Exactly right"! ... I also attempted to get Kinney to go on the record in 
writing, but I was too late: his widow Hazel informed me that Sam passed 
away 7/21/97 while they were travelling through Iowa [letter to author 
dated 11/20/97].

#46 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:12 PM

You are going over very old ground. Which, of course, is your right.

But we've moved on.  I've moved on.  There are plenty of wanker forums where what you're doing is encouraged.  This isn't one of them.

If you have anything to contribute to the conversations about how we can weaponize the proof of conspiracy ALREADY IN-HAND and use it to win the battles for truth and justice for JFK and all who have been collaterally damaged by his murderers, please enlighten us.  If not, please leave me out of it.

Anyone with reasonable access to the evidence in this case who does not conclude that JFK was killed by conspirators is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#47 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:12 PM

Why don't you just tell us "what Kinney told Palamara in the 90's"?

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#48 Joey Montana

Joey Montana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:23 PM

So, Greg, what's the answer? There is no agreement on how the film corroborates the eyewitnesses. That's because almost no one whose studied the evidence will admit that they in fact do match, at least in parts. There are also specific frames which match the altered x-rays.

#49 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:02 PM

You can't make this shit up.

Then again ... 

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#50 Joey Montana

Joey Montana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:06 PM

You can't make this shit up.

What shit? What frames depict the exit wound in the Zapruder film? Remember, that you said it's been solved, so it should be no problem telling me how Zapruder matches the eyewitnesses.

#51 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:13 PM

Don't you know our reputation here?

How we summarily dismiss with prejudice fools, dupes, peddlers of disinformation, and agents provocateur attempting to drag principals and other correspondents of this forum into the fatal trap of prolonging debate of long-settled issues?

If your questions are honestly posed, go to England and/or Australia or God knows where else and play there.

Just get the fuck out of here.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#52 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:04 AM

Joey Montana. Notre Dame? I doubt it. Notre Dame is known for its excellent courses in philosophy and logic. Still, football may just be that special something you're better suited to do than provoking non-sequitur responses.

Look, on the off chance that you're sincere, I suggest you do some serious reading and researching before attempting to construct the final scene to a play that you believe has yet to be performed. Not only has it played...we've seen it...and the re-runs ad nauseam. It doesn't end well. A word to the wise.

• Charles Drago likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#53 Scott Myers

Scott Myers

Founding Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDallas

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:51 PM

Greg and Charles,

It's great to see new people getting involved in researching the case for their own benefit as far as wanting to understand things better. It's not quite the same thing when new people come along acting as if they have "new" answers to things many of us have known for decades. In those cases the folks who are rehashing what we've known for decades need to step back and ask us questions and not come to us with what they think is new information. They should also not appear to question what has already been proven by asking things like "Why doesn't film 'x' corroborate witnesses' statements?"

If such a person isn't aware of the immense magnitude of doctored, faked, altered, false and otherwise nonsense evidence, maybe it's too early in his or her study to join in a master's or doctoral level endeavor. Even a '101' level course could be jumping the gun. A remedial course could actually be required (as Greg said in a different way).
  • Greg Burnham, Charles Drago and Jim Hackett II like this
----------------------------------
Scott Myers

#54 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 March 2016 - 07:15 PM

Hey Scott,

Very well said.

The signature may be that of a different "name" but not the style of the strokes.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#55 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 07:29 PM

Thanks, Scott.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#56 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:08 AM

Outstanding Scott!

I'm favorably inclined to the position you expressed.

#57 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:29 AM

Let us remain vigilant.  While "Joey" may be as he presents -- an ill-read if well-intentioned windbag devoid of humility -- it is just as likely that we are dealing with an agent provocateur whose primary mission was to provoke the very treatment he received in order to enhance the public demonization of this forum as a clubhouse for a clique of arrogant old-timers.

(Speaking of assholes, whatever has become of the execrable Ramon F. Herrera -- the self-annointed savior of the JFK research community?  If you have the stomach for it, see http://forum.assassi...-herrera-watch/ )

Our refusal to engage in endless marches across hard-won and secured grounds is anathema to the cover-up Facilitators.  They are mortally threatened by serious efforts to weaponize the truth we have discovered at so cruel a cost.  

In that regard, this forum is unique.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#58 Joey Montana

Joey Montana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:50 AM

Greg and Charles,

It's great to see new people getting involved in researching the case for their own benefit as far as wanting to understand things better. It's not quite the same thing when new people come along acting as if they have "new" answers to things many of us have known for decades. In those cases the folks who are rehashing what we've known for decades need to step back and ask us questions and not come to us with what they think is new information. They should also not appear to question what has already been proven by asking things like "Why doesn't film 'x' corroborate witnesses' statements?"

If such a person isn't aware of the immense magnitude of doctored, faked, altered, false and otherwise nonsense evidence, maybe it's too early in his or her study to join in a master's or doctoral level endeavor. Even a '101' level course could be jumping the gun. A remedial course could actually be required (as Greg said in a different way).

Besides myself, who has acknowledged that frame 313 clearly depicts the exit wound in the right rear? I noticed it about 5 years ago from this video. I have never come across a single person (besides myself) that has pointed it out, not one. It's NOT new information, but has been available since the film started making the rounds. The researchers either ignored it, or didn't notice. Either way, they failed miserably, and now it's to time to get real. Frame 319 and 320 also show the rear destruction.

Let me clarify something said in this post; Absolutely, without any doubt, a ton of great research has been done in this case over the last seven decades. That being said, it is total unaccetable for hundreds or thousands of researchers to miss this evidence that effectively destroys the official story. A bullet did not enter and exit the rear. That is absurd.  

https://1b65352e-a-6...&attredirects=0

https://1b65352e-a-6...&attredirects=0

#59 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 11:27 AM

The researchers have failed.

That is the SAME BULLSHIT MESSAGE that the aforementioned Herrera used to introduce his worthless enterprise.

Who the hell is "Joey Montana" to make such a charge?

"He" needs a one-way ticket to Ramonville.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#60 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:47 PM

Let me clarify something said in this post; Absolutely, without any doubt, a ton of great research has been done in this case over the last seven decades.

JFK was assassinated on November 22, 1963. IOW: approximately 52 years and 3 months ago. Basic errors of this nature indicate you can't piss in the tall grass with the big dogs. Either tone it down or I will escort you out. There will be no further warnings. Please stop taking the exact tone and style of Fetzer. He is not welcome here nor are his minions.

• Charles Drago likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com