#41 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:03 AM

I suppose I will always have a problem believing SS Agent Greer and SS Agent Kellerman had an awareness of an assassination attempt about to occur as the JFK limousine approached Dealey Plaza. I lean towards the slowing and/or stopping of the limousine to be a reaction of SS Agent Greer to the raised right arm and clinched fist of DCM that to me means "stop" and/or "hold it" or "hold up" any movement or procedure. A "signal" used quite frequently in the construction industry, as well as any material movement activity.

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#42 Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:58 PM

I have an equally difficult time believing that the plotters would leave the success of the operation to the chance that Greer would not follow standard protocol by accelerating out of there, and instead instinctively obey the signal of an unknown civilian.

#43 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:26 PM

re a bit of smoke and wind strength info within Dealey that day...fwiw..b

Some think the smoke could have been exhaust from say the motorcycles in the motorcade, there was what has been called a rather stiff breeze that blew north to south, that gusted at times to 20 miles an hour. The exhaust would have been blown further south of any of the bikes. It would not have blown north to the trees and the fence at the top of the knoll.
Cheryl McKinnon sitting on the grass at the foot of the knoll looked back over her shoulder at the fence and saw smoke. Rosemary Willis was standing on the south side of Elm looking in this direction at the time, said she also saw smoke in this area

#44 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

INFO VINCE PALAMERA...pp 146 and 7......""Survivor's Guilt""...Former Agent Lynn S MEREDITH..''I have always believed that the following adverse situations all contributed to the unnecessary and unfortunate death of President Kennedy..;; No agents riding on the rear of the limousine......Inadequate security along the entire ten mile route from the airport to downtown Dallas that day particularly in the buildings along the route of travel..........The motorcade route published several days in advance......Chief Baughman stated that clearing the buildings along a parade route was fundamental and ''a basic ,established rule.''......''It was always standard procedure for the Secret Service .through the local police , to insist that building managers follow rigid rules to protect the President''........such as keeping people out of the upper stories of buildings'......This would include the TSBD manager Roy Truly ............roofs along the route were not manned nor checked....though this was all done in Nashville as well as other cities...Agent Rufus Youngblood, revealed that the SS was trained to prevent anyone from holding items in their hands...that were suspicious in nature...and that if during a bright sunny day a man is observed wearing a raincoat , the agents are to react promptly Agent George McNally specifically mentioned ''an umbrella carried on sunny day''...as something to be suspicious of in his book.......However during the same weather conditions in Dealey Plaza on Nov.22/63 ......a man is allowed to hold up high an open umbrella , and the agents do nothing.......Not one agent even mentioned this strange episode .Again no action was taken against this man , nor was any mention made of him either written or oral...Ironically , at the James Rowley Beltsville, Maryland Secret Service Training Facility , people with umbrellas pop up in mock motorcades to this day..""......b

#45 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:09 PM

Thanks Bernice. Although inconclusive as to its effect on an umbrella, it does suggest that the wind direction that day may not have been much of a factor. Umbrella Man was

standing south of the grassy knoll, downhill from where any breeze would have had to "scale" the retaining wall after its having gone through trees and foliage.

InclineGK.jpg

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#46 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

from photos it appears the wind on occasion did gust enough to open a long coats flap open..but nothing of any extreme......me thinks that conclusively, those to call them the least Lazy, hung over SSAs did not tackle any Um man nor did they take the actions they should have including Ready whose job it was to protect him, and if he had been a vigil ssa , no command from SSA Roberts would have stopped him...As it did not Hill...they did not do their jobs, none of them,the others.. and none were reprimanded in any serious way either, in fact, name gone..HEAD BINGO IN WASHINGTON, AFTER THE INVESTIGATIONS HA. SSAIC Jerry Behn..accepted no responsibility for them being in the bars and drinking the night before, while on duty and some laughing about the fact that the firemen were the only Protection guarding him at the hotel...

#47 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:59 AM

Somewhere recently I read a quote from Jack White, but I don't recall where, and he stated something to the effect that DCM may have been carrying some sort of firearm, as well as a radio. It seems to me, although I am not sure, that he kept the radio in his belt behind his back, and not in his jacket where a bulge is seen. Also, it appears as though DCM had some difficulty walking normally, possibly due to a leg injury. 

Larry

#48 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:15 PM

HOLD WHATCHA GOT!

(equals STOP) for crane operators and etc.

As noted above the clinched fist means STOP NOW.

Halt in place.

Second, it is clear the USSS protection was compromised somehow.

I cannot give a 'free pass' to anyone in the USSS.

The double head turn of Agent Greer as if waiting for the coupe de grace, then he reacts.

That issue seals the deal on my opinion.

Either an accessory before the fact or after.

Or the dimmest bulb in the carton.

Granted there is much doubt about film authenticity,

however even if SX 100X did NOT stop it did slow and Greer did not follow precedures.

Neither did the advance team in not clearing buildings/windows and etc.

PRS didn't know of LHO but US Army Intell did.

Somebody screwed up and it was too many times to be just a bad day for protective services.

Something still stinks in Dallas all these years later.

My opinion is that SX 100X STOPPED dead in the street for seconds.

FWIW

Jim

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

#49 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

Larry I believe you will find the information within, Ron Ecker's site...b

http://hobrad.angelf...m/umbrella.html

I have no knowledge of um carrying a weapon, but the radio yes, if you do a search within google for um, the photos also come up within a link, they show I believe it is Jack's work within them...for now b

hopefully this link to photos may work...b

https://www.google.c...iw=1138&bih=523

#50 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

here are the links to jack's work on um at Baylor..

http://www.baylor.ed...nurl:/lib/poage

http://www.baylor.ed...ex.php?id=59081

link from google to some of jack's work on um...

https://www.google.c...iw=1138&bih=523

b

#51 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:51 AM

Thanks B, but I saw a lot of mention of UM and very little about DCM. I just think that there is a possibility that DCM may have been armed, as well as carrying a two-way radio. The "quote" I referred to earlier was 2nd hand at best, and since I had not seen a reference to JW's comment regarding "the bulge", I was somewhat surprised by the quote. And, if I run across it again I will note the reference, although I regarded it as a supposition as well.

Larry

#52 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

Larry IN THE DARK COMPLECTED MAN...within Jack asks the question, does he have a gun, re bulges in his jacket..it is a very long thread..so be prepared to have a go...others I think also think he has a gun stashed on him...Jack never definitely opines that it is a gun...b..http://educationforu...ella#entry76769

#53 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

Thanks B. I don't believe I read it on that forum, and what I saw was a statement "about what Jack White said" along the line of, paraphrasing, a possibility of DCM carrying a firearm/weapon of some sort. I don't believe the statement implied a detailed study, but I am on the lookout for it for clarification. And certainly, if you don't think JW ever indicated that thought, that's good enough for me.

Larry

#54 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:12 AM

Larry; I shall keep my eyes open for that also..for now take care...b

#55 Patrick Schannes

Patrick Schannes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:58 AM

To Marcel Dehaeseleer, DCM is Orlando Bush Avila, and I agree with him.

Attached File  DCM - OBA.jpg   43.26KB   0 downloads

#56 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:12 AM

Patrick,

His name is spelled Orlando Bosch Avila.

Upon what do you base your conclusion that DCM was Avila? Is it based solely on a resemblance you subjectively observe by comparing known photos of an anti-castro Cuban, Bosch, with blurry photos of DCM in Dealey Plaza? Or do you have more than that?

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#57 Patrick Schannes

Patrick Schannes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

Greg.

Yes, of course, Bosch and not Bush. A revealing slip!

It is known that OBA worked for the CIA and Marita Lorentz declared in the New York Daily News that she had driven OBA from Miami to Dallas two days before JFK’s assassination.

#58 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:55 PM

I'd find it a tad more reliable if she said that: Bosch was accompanied by a man carrying an umbrella.  ;) 

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#59 Patrick Schannes

Patrick Schannes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

Very funny!

#60 Bob Prudhomme

Bob Prudhomme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Locationwestern Canada

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:53 PM

Interesting thread. One misconception I spotted concerns the "rocket propelled flechette". It is stated that, because it would be under constant power and acceleration, it would be immune to the force of a wind blowing at right angles to its path, unlike a bullet's trajectory that is under the influence of the wind. I am afraid the rocket-flechette, while it would not be as subject to gravity as a bullet, would be no more immune to a side wind than a bullet would be. Proof of this can be found in small airplanes. The pilots must constantly allow for drift while flying a bearing.

In high lead and slackline logging, a raised fist means "go ahead on the main (skidding) line". Go figure.

There is something about DCM's gait that is very familiar to me, yet I cannot place it. I have seen this gait before somewhere, and I am racking my brain to recall the cause for it. It is the way the left leg seems to take a slightly longer stride, and how he almost flings the left foot forward at the end of the stride.

"He was always cold, but the Land of Gold seemed to hold him like a spell,
Though he'd often say, in his homely way, that he'd "Sooner live in Hell....."

"The Cremation of Sam McGee" by Robert W. Service

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Complected Man, Gerda Dunckel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com