226 replies to this topic

#221 Rick Needham

Rick Needham

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Posted 13 March 2016 - 07:40 PM

From a PDF file. HSCA-March 1979. Snippet from an interview with Rosemary Willis on Nov. 11, 1978.

156da5ef56503b2f24ed17b3776ad20d.jpg

52444a7063f55806cc0083acc91b1a00.jpg

She witnessed what to her was "conspicuous" behavior of the man with the umbrella...TUM. What happened during those few precious seconds before the first photographs were taken... after the shots had ended (Bothun, Bond, Cabluck, Towner, Rickerby, to name a few) and the not too sharp Couch film, the mostly shaky Wiegman film...the ones that caught quick glimpses of both DCM and TUM....were key if TUM's umbrella was a fletchette firing weapon. If it was, it's very possible that what the young Rosemary Willis witnessed was the quick breakdown of the umbrella weapon...while many were reacting in their own way...falling to the ground.

#222 John Woods

John Woods

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

Greg, as seen in Altgens 1-6 to the extreme right the "Ruby" figure with the clenched fist.  The appearance of the second umbrella man (?)  as recorded by Willis.

#223 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:53 PM

Greg, as seen in Altgens 1-6 to the extreme right the "Ruby" figure with the clenched fist.  The appearance of the second umbrella man (?)  as recorded by Willis.

John,

Are you John Woods?

If so, please note in the "How to Register" thread that your USERNAME must include both your real FIRST and LAST name. See thread Invalid Usernames for more details. If you are, indeed, John Woods, reply in the affirmative and I will manually change your username to the acceptable format.

Also please review our Forum Policy Statement.

Thanks.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#224 John Woods

John Woods

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:20 PM

Hi Greg, I thought that when registering my full name was filled out.  My humble regret for this error.   John Woods

#225 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

No problem, John. I corrected the username info for you.

Welcome to the forum!

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#226 John Woods

John Woods

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:33 PM

Greg, from my photobucket account using the "image" icon.  Only and "x" appears and the

message below appears.

John W

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

#227 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:19 PM

I don't know what the extension is so I can't diagnose the problem. You may need to send the image to me in email and I will upload it for you.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Complected Man, Gerda Dunckel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com