• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

An amanuensis for cover-up Facilitator "Gary Mack" (or perhaps "Mack" himself) has outed him/her/them/itself on another JFK assassination "forum" by posting a defense of The Beast that takes its place among our community's equivalents of "At least Mussolini made the trains run on time."

"As for XiXxxxxxxx's hardon for Gary Mack, his insults always seem to include Gary's salary. I detect a slight note of jealousy. What does XiXxxxxxx do for a living?

"I disagree with many of Gary Mack's conspiracy theories, Badge Man being one of the big ones. But come on, people, don't you have jobs? Have any of the Mack-Bashers ever been in a elevated, public position in which discretion and nuanced judgement were required? Personally, I'm glad there's a place like the Museum - because eventually, when the truth emerges, that Museum will be obligated to reflect a new understanding. And then all the howlers might - might - understand how the real world works."

This is as vile, intentionally off-point, and arrogant as it is ham-fisted.  First, in the "Dead Give-Away" department, this Junior Facilitator prefaces his endorsement of Facilitator "Mack" with the requisite disagree-with-many-of-his-conclusions attempt at establishment of his own pro-truth bona fides.  Wow.  That's a new approach.

Then it's Guilt Trip time, followed by an attempted defense of the indefensible.

Ad nauseam.

Okay.  Bait set.

• caszzister likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:27 AM

The agent says Dunkel "is officially tasked with impartiality."

Not true.

Dunkel is all in for the Warren frame and coverup.

The agent prattles of "nuance" and "discretion"--it was certainly nuanced leaving out a section of Plaza walk to present a false trajectory in yet one more falacious "proof" of the Majik Minie Ball.

What a Robert Morrow turn of phrase:  "hardon for" Dunkel.

And preoccupation with salary?  It's very easy to put together:

Dunkel is paid to push the Warren Hoax.

No nuance.  No discretion.

Defending this apocalypse denier is itself a crime.

The Article II president was publicly slain below the Confuseum.

The product is propaganda, not history.

The agent is a collaborator in an ongoing crime against humanity.

feqark.jpg

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

"Mack" is indeed the "Goebbels Baby," feeding poisonous pablum to the child-like masses.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

His billet in the Potemkin Building is Senior Propagandist, a rewrite function a la Winston Smith in the Ministry of Truth.

He claims the cloak of history, but is as true to actual events, evidence, testimony et cetera as Bugliosi Reclaimers, LLC.

In the series The Men Who Killed Kennedy, an early version of the Dunkleganger opined on Hoover's cherrypicker frame:

2qxosrb.jpg

Dunkle sends out Stuart Saves His Family-grams bearing kernels of unbearable light, e.g., advising a friend to mind Cortaland Cunningham vis-a-vis GSR.

Yet Cunningham's diktat that the Mannlicher Carcano is too tight to leave GSR falls before Weisberg in McKnight revealing AEC Oak Ridge Lab not only confirmed Dallas PD paraffin negative for Oswald's cheek, but tested seven actual shooters, all of whom tested positive.

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

You point to the "wolf dipping" period of "Mack's" development as an agent designed to penetrate the JFK research community.

Think of him as "Dallas Rose."

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:40 AM

Indeed, the Dunkle function is identical to that of any of approximately a dozen English-speaking female broadcasters of Japanese propaganda.

Posner Pansy, Buglosi Bougainvillea, David Von Peony all broadcasting lies.

It is, as Charles has indicated, war.

Jim DiEugenio has presented Dunkel's early days:

http://www.ctka.net/...et_car_jd3.html

Someone who had previously been a so-called Warren Commission critic had now shifted sides. And in their new uniform they were now doing the same thing that they had deplored before. That is, they were extending and aiding the original Warren Commission cover up. In 1993 and 2003 of course, it was Gus Russo and his cohort in cover up Dale Myers. This time around, it was Gary Mack.

Like Russo and Myers, Mack had been a Warren Commission critic for many years prior to his employment by the Sixth Floor Museum. Based in the Dallas Fort Worth area, he had been involved in providing the famous acoustical tape for the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA). In fact, that is where many people recall first hearing his name associated with this case. And historically speaking, when many books chronicle the history of the HSCA, they usually give Mack and Mary Ferrell credit for that particular piece of evidence. As I mentioned in Part One of my review, Mack also was a regular contributor to the journal The Continuing Inquiry, and for a brief time he had his own journal called Cover Ups. (According to two sources, it is wrong to state that he was the publisher of TCI as I did in Part One.) For instance, Mack first wrote about the famous cable from Hugh Aynesworth exposing his gutter journalistic ethics. Namely that he was a White House and FBI informant in his campaign to defame and derail Jim Garrison. But as the cowardly reporter requested, he wanted his covert role kept secret in all that. (See Destiny Betrayed, pgs. 183-184) Mack also assisted British documentary director Nigel Turner on his multi part special The Men Who Killed Kennedy. In fact, he was one of the two main talking heads on the show along with Robert Groden. This was originally broadcast in England and then later shown on American cable right about the time Oliver Stone's film JFK was theatrically released. That documentary had some serious flaws in it, for example the goofy and gullible work done by Steve Rivele on the so-called Corsican Connection. But most of the things Mack contributed to the program were good and interesting e.g. his work on the so-called Badgeman photo. Which, by the way, Stone borrowed for his film.

But then something happened to Gary Mack.

. . .

Anyone who played a part in producing a show as completely and thoroughly deceptive as JFK: Inside the Target Car has no right in calling anyone a liar. Yet this is something Gary Mack did at Jim Marrs' UT at Arlington JFK class. This was to Jim's invited guests who were offering up their testimony for acceptance or rejection by his students. And he did it more than once. And he did it with Dave Perry at his side. According to some, with Perry alternately pulling and loosening his leash. It's an interesting association, Dave Perry and Gary Mack. How did it come to be? 

As most people know, Mack was one of the two main talking heads on Nigel Turner's mini-series documentary The Men Who Killed Kennedy. That series was originally shot in the 1980's and reportedly broadcast in England in 1988. It was after this show's original broadcast that Gary Mack's life took a turn for the worse. And like a deux ex machina in some medieval play, Dave Perry was there to extend a helping hand.

. . .

As previously noted, Gary Mack had been a JFK researcher for a long time before he appeared on the Nigel Turner series. He had helped the House Select Committee secure and test the acoustical evidence, which they found compelling. He also had done much work on the "Badgeman" image. But according to one source, Gary Mack didn't think he got enough credit for either of those two discoveries. (Which is probably why, even today, he still mildly pushes those two angles.) When Henry Hurt published his book Reasonable Doubt, he told Mack he was going to place the Badgeman image on the book's cover. He did not. Then Mack got the talking head gig for the Turner series. But the notoriety Gary Mack got from this show did not help him. It actually seemed to hurt him. He lost his job as an announcer at Channel 5 in Fort Worth.

But this was not the only misfortune that visited him at this time period. Prior to this, Gary Mack had been married and lived in a nice upper middle-class suburban development of Fort Worth named Wedgwood. At around the time period he lost his job, he also lost his wife and was forced to sell his home in a the subsequent divorce proceedings. According to two sources, Mack (whose real name is Larry Dunkel, "Gary Mack" is only a broadcast name) blamed some of his problems on his JFK work. And not just with Nigel Turner. When he worked with the NBC affiliated Channel 5, he had dug through their archives to find original footage of the shooting of Oswald. In fact, he had assembled nearly one straight hour of important footage: 30 minutes before and after the murder of Lee Oswald by Jack Ruby.

But there is something I must note here about Mack/Dunkel's split from Channel 5. He got a rather generous severance package. Usually three or four weeks pay is standard for workers, and recall Mack was not part of management. If a worker gets two or three months, you are doing well. Gary Mack's severance package was for twice that. It was six months. Unusual as far as I know.

This is where it gets even more unusual. Once Mack got his rather large severance package, he did very little in the way of looking for suitable employment. In fact, he did very little at all. But he did tell one source that he knew there was an opening coming up at the Sixth Floor Museum, and he thought he was a leading candidate for the position.

Phil's note:  These excerpts represent a very useful historical background to a significant disinformation agent--one highly paid.  I encourage all to read the complete essay by Jim DiEugenio at the link I provided above.

The subject admitted the name is "something from radio".

And who else do we associate with radio?

Oh, that's right, the lovely Tokyo Rose.

It's war.  The enemy issued a memo in 1967:

http://thewebfairy.c...ia_document.htm

Dunkel's observation re FBI a priori cafeteria selection of evidence is apparent in Gerald McKnight, Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why, 2005, which is the latest in a series of penetrating analyses including Mark Lane, Rush to Justice, and Sylvia Meagher, Accessories after the Fact.

Dunkel's function is to push the Warren Commission propaganda--recall Allen Dulles whom David Talbot regards as the Chairman of the Board of the JFK Assassination was the Commission's most active member--together with Gerald Ford who was placed in power by Richard Helms' McCord knife into Nixon.  Ford would name Rocky to sanitize CIA and GHWB as DCI to sanitize the witness list.

Who better as face of Mockingbird in its current government-media-academia troika of disinformation than I Once Was Found but Now Am Lost.

2z9dvld.jpg

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:09 AM

Interesting how my "war" meme has been picked up by a former poster here whose work in the main is valuable and even impassioned within the limits of a non-revolutionary mindset.

Hope springs eternal.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Tom Scully

Tom Scully

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:23 PM

Charles,

I give you credit for not giving this awful individual anymore attention than needed to make your point, even at the risk of some readers not understanding who you are describing.

You cannot have greater distaste for this person than I, but in my experience with him, there seems a lack of intelligence which arrogant, abusive demeanor fails to hide. I do not get a sense that he is smart enough to deserve the backhanded credit (junior facilitator) you are giving him.

Yes, recently he maliciously disappeared my two posts about Lashbrook having Gottlieb and other miscreants in his wedding party the year after Frank Olson's death, but I do not want to think his vandalism was more calculated than his limited capablities lead me to expect of him.

The Palm Beach Post - Sep 26, 1977 https://news.google....8,7718761&hl=en

Dr. Robert Lashbrook wed: Reading Eagle - May 30, 1955 https://news.google....9,7483269&hl=en

Gone: (There must have been something in the water at the Johns Hopkins APL, several interesting characters passed through that lab. )

Suppressed5.png

#9 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:00 PM

Thank you Tom.  In all honesty, I'm not sure I could have restrained myself from naming the cad were it not for my commitment to abide by the rules of this forum, which I'm honored to have helped (in a small way) to bring to life.

Mark (so to speak) my words: This Junior Facilitator is proceeding along the same path that "Mack" walked.

The torch is passed to a new degeneration.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:41 PM

Thanks to you both for exercising self-restraint.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

Finding and publishing linkages is dangerous to the propaganda. 

Just as Dunkel won his spurs shouting, "Liar!" in a crowded classroom, lesser dunkolytes censor.

Continuing a trimatrix of government-media-academe dogma which denies the dark matter of history requires chemists, alchemists, Goebbels and Gottlieb.

Maintaining the lighthouse requires such research and forum decorum as you gentlemen evince.

Enemies of the state, all.

No better life.

168u29u.jpg

#12 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:18 AM

ADMIN NOTE:

Gentlemen,

While I appreciate your disdain for the aforementioned characters being referenced in this thread, I must not allow this to continue. Make no mistake, I share your views.

However, this forum was not started for the purpose of allowing the expression of one sided invectives against those who are not present to defend themselves. It may be true that the subjects would have no adequate defense even if present. However, novice researchers without the advantage of deep political insight or a past history with these subjects are unaware of their wholly objectionable track record. The novice researcher who is beginning their journey with us will never be directly exposed to these characters on this forum as I have already banned one of the subjects and the other has never applied for membership.

I am locking this topic. I will allow it to stand for a few hours, maybe even for a day, in order for the participants to have the opportunity to read this post explaining my reasoning, after which time I will delete it in its entirety. Or I may even let it stand. However, I won't allow anyone to "pile on" anymore.

I struggled with this decision for several reasons, the least of which includes the fact that, by virtue of his occupation, Gary Mack has been afforded a "grandstand" from which to make his proclamations. Since those of us who object to his agenda have not been afforded the same or a similar podium from which to be heard, it could be argued that we are being denied the opportunity to defend our position in much the same way as defense of his position is being denied to him here.

Perhaps putting a stop to this is just one more thing that sets us apart from those of his ilk. We can rise above it...

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com