#1 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:02 PM

While much has been presented, and rightfully so, regarding film/video, and photo alteration of images of the assassination of our elected POTUS, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, on 11/22/63, it is apparent to me and my satisfaction of the fact that there are alterations as well that are meant to "prove a certain conspiracy" in that crime. Unfortunately, instead of truth, false consequences come into play. A question was posted on another topic, that asks an opinion of what JFK's instructions from the grave night be, regarding purposeful activities involved in continuation of the journey. So, I tend to believe JFK's instructions, from the grave, would encourage that continuation, but with caution. And, those instructions would prefer truth and justice for other misdeeds as well. When encountering so many forks in the road, it is so very easy end up in the wrong place. The right road is out there, so long as it is followed. And, that road is well paved, thanks to many great researchers, but they do have competition. JMO. FWIW.

• Greg Burnham likes this

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com