#1 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:12 AM

I just want your take on the issue "the Zapruder film fake or not".

Listening to interviews with Sherry Fiester, Josiah Thompson, Robert Groden and others is just like "the problem" never existed: The film is the real deal to many, no matter what.

Alan Dale is doing many very interesting interviews on Lancer with different researchers - some of which are partly strange IMO. For instance; Sherry Fiesters CSI approach on the case rules out a shooter on the Grassy Knoll (perhaps right) but she does that by using how JFK was seated in Zapruder frame 312 and 313 (perhaps wrong). It is just like John Costellas work never happened. If I am not mistaken, you cannot be sure of anything in the Z film, much less how the President was seated at a certain point. But that question never arises. If the point of entry is wrong in your research, then everything that comes after will most likely be wrong en masse.

I honestly dont get the research community. I dont think Fiester knows more about researching films than Costella, who seems to be one of a few honest researchers out there.

Still, if the Z film is a pure fabrication, a film made up by several films/footage, then that most likely had to be a planned event, and most everything in Fiesters book would therefore be wrong. And concidering all people that have seen "another film" with a limo stop, including Dino Brugioni at NPIC (see Doug hornes interview with Brugioni) then how can this topic still be a non question in large parts of the community?

(I simply can't believe that Costella got it wrong.)

I do wish Charles would engage in this topic and give me his opinion - without that trash talk, please!

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:25 AM

For years I remained agnostic on the issue -- until evidence for alteration reached critical mass.  I am convinced now that the Z-film has been altered at various times with various techniques for various reasons.

Like many others, I await general release by the so-called "Hollywood Group" of film analysts and effects masters of their Z-film alteration conclusions and, of course, their highest resolution-ever frames.

I contend that Z-film alterations were made for multiple reasons -- including to be discovered so as to add to the cognitive dissonance and general discord that render impotent most of the JFK research "community."

The alterations and the proffered opportunities to view the "other" film also may be appreciated correctly as iterations of the Doppelganger Gambit tactic within the broader cover-up strategy.

• Larry Trotter likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:48 AM

Staffan,

Patrick Block who works for Disney had some interesting things to say about the ZFilm.

http://forum.assassi...der-film/?p=178

#4 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:48 PM

Stan, yes, I think I have seen just about everything published on the matter. And thanks Charles for your response.

For me, it all comes down to the presentation Costella does about the Stemmons FWay sign mistake: when scientists removed the pincushion effect from the film, the Stemmons Freeway sign gave them a surprise: it bent and twisted as it traveled across the bottom of the film. When the pincushion effect is removed, a real sign would just sit there, and line up with the background. But the sign in the Z film doesnt. And that is really all we need to question the film as any sort of true evidence.

The next question becomes for me; who is right Horne or Costella? Is the faked film an "alteration" done that weekend, or a "fabrication", a pre-planned event?

Even if Doug Horne’s opinion has a lot of weight and credibility, it is not clear why he seems to believe that the Plotters would make such an intricate and overwhelming plan in every other aspect of the case but “the film”, which instead was something that he feels they only would come to think of as the event unfolded? Could altering Abraham Zapruder’s film really have been something they decided upon that same afternoon?

Considering the vast amount of indicators pointing to a well‐planned event, this thought is not easy to digest – especially when it mean they also had to deal with other films in a similar manner.

I believe almost everything points to “the film” being made up of lots of film footage and/or still photographs. If the grass on the other side of Elm Street is from another film than the part of the Presidential limousine, then that is most likely a sign of a fabricated film. If the spectators didn’t wave or move, or showed any kind of reaction at the time when the President and Mrs. Kennedy passed by ‐ and the shooting was going on at the same time ‐ if they showed no reaction when there was chaos around them, then we have to suspect that the film is a fabrication, just as John Costella advocates.

Doug Horne on the other hand has proven that the chain of custody and the chain of events concerning the film are based on lies. His research shows without a doubt that the Secret Service brought the original film to Hawkeye Works in Rochester, New York, followed by NPIC in Washington, where they worked on producing two sets of briefing boards. Horne has also conducted interviews with people closely connected to the film that crucial weekend, people that could have seen the camera original and would report that it was not compatible with the extant film.

Either way you look at it, together both Costella and Horne’s masterful work has proven that the extant film most definitely is a fraud.

Charles, I suppose being an agnostic is the most sensible approach to any work done by other researchers, sure. But how do you view Hornes and Costellas contributions?

#5 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:21 PM

Frozen onlookers.
Impossible head turns.
Z313 explosion of crayons.
No splatter back and to the left onto MC officers as testified.
Drawn black head blob post Z313.
Clint Hill's inspector gadget arm as he mounts the limo.
Missing MC officer looking back at JFK at Z255 as seen in Altgens.
Cartoon like sequencing.
John Costella's superb 3hr presentation as seen on YouTube.

I think it is easier to look at things objectively when you aren't relying on a position to support your book/theory/beliefs.

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:05 PM

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#7 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:40 PM

^^ Superb!

I've watched all parts a few times all the way through.

"I'm not a botanist" - LOL

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:20 AM

I'm sure that John is correct that the "tilting" sign post is the most damning of the evidence as it is the "biggest blunder."

However, IMO, the most easily understood--by virtue of the ability for amateurs to replicate its demonstration themselves--is the problematic blur / non-blur anomalies. Anyone with a camera, either movie or still photo, can replicate the experiment. A movie or video camera is better for obvious reasons. Ideally I recommend using an older movie camera; if possible, a Bell & Howell Director's Series like Zapruder's. They can sometimes be purchased fairly cheap online. If you use a Bell & Howell you will need to buy Ektachrome film as Kodachrome film processing was forever discontinued a few years ago.

However, in lieu of a movie (film) camera you can use a digital camera (or a cell phone) that will allow you to shoot both still photos and motion video. Digital footage will be more easily examined on a computer than actual "film" footage since the latter would need to be transferred into a digital format for your computer.

Keep in mind: Zapruder's camera did not have a "fast shutter speed setting" and thus frames shot from it were necessarily subject to motion blur under certain conditions. Images shot from a modern camera with a fast shutter speed do not have this problem. Zapruder's Bell & Howell shutter speed was fixed at 1/40 of a second. This is much too slow to eliminate motion blur. Therefore, adjust your shutter speed to 1/40th of a second (if possible).

You can perform a less involved experiment than what I have outlined below. However, this is the idea:

1. Enlist a friend to drive a target vehicle at a fairly consistent pace between about 8 and 15 mph.
  2. Pick a street that has distinct objects, preferably with sharp edges on the vertical plane, such as telephone poles, stop sign posts, edges of walls, etc., in both the foreground (between you and the vehicle) and in the background (objects beyond the target vehicle). Attempt to avoid filming other traffic and interference by picking a less traveled area.
  3. Stand on the side of the street, preferably in an isolated area so you can control the conditions, in full light. IMPORTANT: Pick a spot to stand on and trace the exact position of your feet with chalk before you start. Make sure that you are standing in these "footprints" to ensure that you are consistently oriented (pointing in the same direction) during each filming sequence.
  4. Pan the camera in order to match the pace of the vehicle as closely as possible. Snap several still photographs in succession as the vehicle approaches, arrives at and passes your position.
  5. If you have the type of camera that allows you to keep the button pressed for automatic rapid fire shots do that as well. Have your friend drive the vehicle by your position for several passes.
  6. Then switch to the video camera setting and do the same thing. During one or more of the passes, again, try to match the exact pace of the vehicle as closely as possible.
  7. During one of the passes have the vehicle come to a complete stop at a point randomly selected by the driver. Pan with the vehicle's pace as it stops.
  8. Have the driver wait (complete stop) for two full seconds. Then continue panning with the vehicle as it resumes travel.
  9. During one of the passes, while you're panning at the same pace as the vehicle, for a brief moment slowly cease panning--completely--before "catching up" to the vehicle.
  10. Next, have your friend park the target vehicle on the side of the road. Take a video of it just sitting there. 1

Start your video with the vehicle in the extreme right side of your viewfinder while you are completely still for a few seconds. Then pan to your right (at approximately the same pace as when the vehicle was moving) until the vehicle is dead center and stop there for a few seconds. Then continue to pan to your right until the vehicle is in the extreme left in your viewfinder. Make sure that the sharp edged, distinct "vertical plane objects" are still in view in the foreground and background for all of these passes.

Finally, bring your digital footage home and examine the individual images.

You will find that, in every single case, when you are panning at "the same pace as the vehicle is moving" the vehicle will be CLEAR (free of blur), but there will always be motion blur in the still objects observed in both the foreground and background of those frames. You will further observe that when you stop panning, but the vehicle is moving the foreground and background images will be clear but the vehicle will be blurred. When you are panning at either a faster or slower pace than the vehicle is moving, there will be motion blur observed in all three zones* -- the vehicle, the foreground and the background. The amount of motion blur will be directly proportional to the variation between the pace of the pan and the pace of the vehicle or still objects (zero pace). When you are filming the vehicle after it has been parked or stopped then--and only then--will all three zones be crystal clear (free of blur).

Where there are blur free Zapruder frames in all 3 zones, either the vehicle has stopped or a "perfect pan" image of the limousine has been inserted into a "non-panning" Zapruder frame. Since the Zapruder film does not show the vehicle come to a complete stop, either or both are de facto proof of alteration.

* Zones = Foreground, Target Vehicle, Background

Blur Analysis

DISCLAIMER: Perform experiment at own risk. Observe applicable traffic laws. Do not obstruct the flow of traffic. Do not endanger yourself or others.

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Lee Kania

Lee Kania

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:37 PM

I am not technically minded enough to prove tampering of the Z film by slight anomalies. I came to the conclusion of tampering by comparing some known facts with what we see in the Z film. 

The major area of evidence for me is simply the eyewitness testimonies. The testimonies of the eyewitnesses simply don't match up with what is on the film.

Here are somethings I believe are wrong with the Z film based on personal testimonies.

1. According to Governor Connolly and his wife testimonies, nothing we see in the Z film matches up. Based on their testimonies I have come to a highly controversial conclusion that both CTer's and LNer's universally disagree. That doesn't bother me. I only believe what my eyes and senses tell me. I will certainly listen to arguments, but I've pretty much heard them all and continue to stick by my conclusion.

My conclusion is that the Governor is never shot in the Z film. I have carefully studied digital slides of the Z film in order and according to his movements compared with his testimony and his wife's, he never comes to the position in which he said he was shot. He was still turning to his left when Kennedy is struck in the head. The film, missing frames, jumps to him already covered by his wife. Connolly said he wasn't shot until he was looking straight forward or even a little bit to the left. I believe he had turned more to the left then he realized. He mentioned his right hand possibly being on his left thigh. If you find a chair or couch try to mimic the governor's movements. First turn to the right as far as can, then start turning to your left. When you are looking straight forward, keep turning to your left and see when you place your hand on your left leg. It is when you have turned considerably to the left. This makes perfect sense ballistic wise if he was only shot once. A shot from the GK at a position directly behind Zapruder might work. The back wound was elongated as if it came in from the side. I believe the angle might work. It entered just left of his right armpit, came out by his right nipple, hit the front of his wrist and a fragment or what was left of the bullet came through and embedded into his left femur bone. This bullet/fragment fell out in the operating room in Parkland and was recovered by a nurse. She gave it to authorities and it promptly disappeared. This was the real magic bullet which wasn't magic at all.

2. So what happen, why did they not include the frames of Connolly being shot? My theory is, we see the President stuck at frame 313, but that is not when he is struck. The whole scene of the brains and wound is fabricated. He is still just leaning against his wife and not shot. He only looks like he's shot because of the fabricated wounding. If you look at the motorcycle cop to the left after Kennedy's been shot he is not reacting. If that was the real shot that blew matter into the air and sprayed him he would have  immediately been reacting. The film now jumps to Kennedy violent head snap backwards. So they had to have removed a lot of frames. This why you don't see the limo stop because the limo hadn't stop when his fabricated wound is shown and Governor Connolly has not yet finished turning when he was fake wounded. According to Mrs Connolly's testimony when her husband is shot he slumps forward and then for some reason he begins to turn back to the right. That is when Mrs. Connolly pulls him down in her lap and covers him. Do you see any of this in the Z film? No, because all those frames are missing.

3. We know that the head shot wound to the top right side of the President's head is fabricated because not one of the doctors, nurses, or medical attendants which see the President's wound ever describe a type of wound we see in the Z film. The only large wound that is mentioned is a hole about 5 cm. in diameter in the right rear area of the President's head.

4. Clint Hill to this day claims he forcefully push Mrs. Kennedy back into the rear seat. We don't see that. Why? Missing frames! It probably was the easier to remove frames and add a fake wound so as not to have to deal with all the debris blown backward when the real head shot occurred. When the film does jump ahead the hole in Kennedy's rear is still there of course, but they just blacken the area to hide it.  

I know you might never have heard it explain in this way. But before you go all negative on me, view the Z film slides. Read Connolly's and his wife's testimonies over and over again and try to match it to the Z slides. You won't be able to. Trust me I have tried many, many times. Read again the testimonies of the Parkland doctors and nurses.

Here is a link to their testimonies and drawings. http://www.paulseato...kland_wound.htm

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

#10 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:11 AM

I am not technically minded enough to prove tampering of the Z film by slight anomalies. I came to the conclusion of tampering by comparing some known facts with what we see in the Z film. 

The major area of evidence for me is simply the eyewitness testimonies. The testimonies of the eyewitnesses simply don't match up with what is on the film.

Here are somethings I believe are wrong with the Z film based on personal testimonies.

1. According to Governor Connolly and his wife testimonies, nothing we see in the Z film matches up. Based on their testimonies I have come to a highly controversial conclusion that both CTer's and LNer's universally disagree. That doesn't bother me. I only believe what my eyes and senses tell me. I will certainly listen to arguments, but I've pretty much heard them all and continue to stick by my conclusion.

My conclusion is that the Governor is never shot in the Z film. I have carefully studied digital slides of the Z film in order and according to his movements compared with his testimony and his wife's, he never comes to the position in which he said he was shot. He was still turning to his left when Kennedy is struck in the head. The film, missing frames, jumps to him already covered by his wife. Connolly said he wasn't shot until he was looking straight forward or even a little bit to the left. I believe he had turned more to the left then he realized. He mentioned his right hand possibly being on his left thigh. If you find a chair or couch try to mimic the governor's movements. First turn to the right as far as can, then start turning to your left. When you are looking straight forward, keep turning to your left and see when you place your hand on your left leg. It is when you have turned considerably to the left. This makes perfect sense ballistic wise if he was only shot once. A shot from the GK at a position directly behind Zapruder might work. The back wound was elongated as if it came in from the side. I believe the angle might work. It entered just left of his right armpit, came out by his right nipple, hit the front of his wrist and a fragment or what was left of the bullet came through and embedded into his left femur bone. This bullet/fragment fell out in the operating room in Parkland and was recovered by a nurse. She gave it to authorities and it promptly disappeared. This was the real magic bullet which wasn't magic at all.

2. So what happen, why did they not include the frames of Connolly being shot? My theory is, we see the President stuck at frame 313, but that is not when he is struck. The whole scene of the brains and wound is fabricated. He is still just leaning against his wife and not shot. He only looks like he's shot because of the fabricated wounding. If you look at the motorcycle cop to the left after Kennedy's been shot he is not reacting. If that was the real shot that blew matter into the air and sprayed him he would have  immediately been reacting. The film now jumps to Kennedy violent head snap backwards. So they had to have removed a lot of frames. This why you don't see the limo stop because the limo hadn't stop when his fabricated wound is shown and Governor Connolly has not yet finished turning when he was fake wounded. According to Mrs Connolly's testimony when her husband is shot he slumps forward and then for some reason he begins to turn back to the right. That is when Mrs. Connolly pulls him down in her lap and covers him. Do you see any of this in the Z film? No, because all those frames are missing.

3. We know that the head shot wound to the top right side of the President's head is fabricated because not one of the doctors, nurses, or medical attendants which see the President's wound ever describe a type of wound we see in the Z film. The only large wound that is mentioned is a hole about 5 cm. in diameter in the right rear area of the President's head.

4. Clint Hill to this day claims he forcefully push Mrs. Kennedy back into the rear seat. We don't see that. Why? Missing frames! It probably was the easier to remove frames and add a fake wound so as not to have to deal with all the debris blown backward when the real head shot occurred. When the film does jump ahead the hole in Kennedy's rear is still there of course, but they just blacken the area to hide it.  

I know you might never have heard it explain in this way. But before you go all negative on me, view the Z film slides. Read Connolly's and his wife's testimonies over and over again and try to match it to the Z slides. You won't be able to. Trust me I have tried many, many times. Read again the testimonies of the Parkland doctors and nurses.
Here is a link to their testimonies and drawings. http://www.paulseato...kland_wound.htm

Hi Lee,

Great post, thanks.
I'll go away and do some looking over the frames and testimonies on the weekend and follow your scenario...

#11 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:37 AM

There is much to gain from analyzing footage taken in Dealey Plaza that day, either it be of film or photographs. AP press photographer James Altgens took one of the most famous photographs called “Altgens 6”. In this photo we can see that Kennedy is reacting to something, presumably a shot or two. We can also see Clint Hill standing on the right side of the Secret Service car, Queen Mary. But what is he looking at?

This is what Clint Hill told the Warren Commission:

“I heard a noise from my right rear, which seemed to be a firecracker. I immediately looked to my right and, in so doing, my eyes had to cross the Presidential limousine and I saw President Kennedy grab at himself and lurch forward and to the left.”

Representative Hale Boggs: “This was the first shot?”

Clint Hill: “This is the first shot I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound…”

While Clint Hill attempted to explain his actions with a nebulous and very short time span in the form of shotdangerrunsequence, it is easy to see why this is wrong and perhaps a case of a created false reality not holding together. Some researchers have said that Clint Hill tells the truth, while the Zapruder film is not. I believe this is both right and wrong; actually both Hill and the film are lying. Here is why I believe that:

Mr. SPECTER: “Now, what is your best estimate on the timespan between the first firecrackertype noise you heard and the second shot which you have described?”

Mr. HILL: “Approximately 5 seconds.”

Mr. SPECTER: “Now, did the impact on the President's head occur simultaneously, before, or after the second noise, which you have described?”

Mr. HILL: “Almost simultaneously.”

Representative FORD: “Did you see the President put his hands to his throat and chest while you were still on the followup car, or after you had left it?”

Mr. HILL: “As I was leaving. And that is one of the reasons I jumped, because I saw him grab himself and pitch forward and to the left. I knew something was wrong.”

Representative FORD: “It was 5 seconds from the firecracker noise that you think you got to the automobile?”

Mr. HILL: “Until I reached the handhold, had placed my foot on the left rear step.”

Mr. SPECTER: “How far back of the President's automobile was the Presidential follow-up car when the President's followup car had just straightened out on Elm Street?”

Mr. HILL: “Approximately 5 feet.”

As you can see, in these two statements Clint Hill says that after hearing the first noise he looked back attempting to locate where the noise came from. In doing so he saw Kennedy grab something at his throat. This would mean that some time elapsed between the “noise” (shot or bomb) and the actual time when he leaped off the Queen Mary and not as he says: “as I was leaving”.

Next Hill claimed it took him five (5) seconds to run from the Secret Service car to Kennedy’s car. And a little later in his testimony he says the distance between the two cars were only five feet.

Illuminating this scenario with some kind of logic, this would mean that Clint Hill started his run approximately one second after the first shot, only to reach the President’s limo some five (actually 6) seconds later, “almost simultaneously” as the fatal head shot occurred.

Now, if the Secret Service car was trailing Kennedy’s car by only five (5) feet, as Hill told the Commission, then it would mean that it took him between five and six seconds to run five feet.

Hill’s claim of at what moment he arrived to the limo is neither correct. If you watch the Zapruder film, you can see that Hill arrives 1,6 seconds after the fatal head shot.

In Marie Muchmore’s film we can actually see the entire run, which takes approximately 0,5 seconds.

This could mean that Clint Hill didn’t start running until he had seen that Kennedy was deadly wounded, right after the “third shot” (which in reality could have been the 9th, 10th or 11th shot).

According to the Warren Commissions version and the Zapruder film, the shooting went on for six seconds, while the Presidential limousine was going at an alleged speed of 1215 miles per hour. The Zapruder film actually shows that the average speed of the limo down on Elm Street was five miles per hour, which if it was true was insanely slow.

The Muchmore film also suggests that Clint Hill arrived to a limo that stood still, simply because when he jumped up on to the car, the force of his own speed made his upper body continue forward.

If we then listen to the Secret Service driver Bill Greer, who told the Commission that he floored the gas pedal right after the second shot or close to the third shot. That also has to be a wrongful statement if the films are supposed to be believed. Based on what can be seen in the Zapruder film, as well as in the Nix and Muchmore films, neither Clint Hill nor Bill Greer were telling the truth.

Another question is why did Clint Hill run to the limo at all? Did he run with the intention of protecting the President or to protect the First Lady? If the limo stood still, then Clint Hill’s time of reaction becomes even more questionable, perhaps beyond what can be acceptable.

As it seems, Hill didn’t start to run until after the socalled third shot, when the shooting had stopped and the President was dead. And let’s not kid ourselves it was not like the Secret Service agents behind in the Queen Mary were unsure of the outcome after the fatal head shot, since a large part in the back of Kennedy’s head had been blasted out with skull pieces, brain matter and blood that sprayed all over the motorcycle cops and landed everywhere. It is not likely they didn’t take notice of that when it happened right in front of them!

To sum it up: Clint Hill told the Warren Commission that he ran right after the first shot and it took him five (5) seconds to reach the limo. The Zapruder film shows he didn’t reach the car until one second after the third shot, which indicates his run took him six (6) seconds.

What Clint Hill really says is that he jogged on the spot for six seconds. Secondly, Bill Greer couldn’t have floored the gas pedal after the second shot, or before the third, since Hill didn’t get on to the car until one second after the third shot. Instead it looks like Bill Greer waited for Clint Hill to get on to the car before he floored the pedal. It is just another case of cracks in a created false reality.

#12 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:35 PM

I am not understanding Clint Hill say he "ran for 5 seconds". Without any doubt, I believe Arlen Specter has a way with words for his benefit, but it appears to me that CH is saying that from the time he heard a firecracker type sound, and then reacted to JFK 's reaction, it was about 5 seconds between the firecracker sound and his reaching the rear handles on the JFK limousine. During those 5 seconds, he heard a shot and simultaneously saw the JFK head shot. It has been well reported that the last 2 shots heard were very close together, so I have to wonder, as I wander, which "shot sound" did he hear?  And, did he hear a firecracker type sound and 1 shot sound, or 2? Or more? I would think it possible for the visual results to  be slightly ahead any shots heard. With the possibility of noise suppressed weapons, and  questions about Zfilm and Nfilm alteration as well, I would think the testimony, films, and photos all have unanswered questions. But, when viewing films and photos of the motorcade, I only saw CH on the left side running board of the SSA followup car, unless he was on the rear bumper, left side, of the JFK car.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#13 Lee Kania

Lee Kania

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:05 PM

Thanks Darren, let me know how your research goes. 

#14 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:42 AM

Hi Lee,

I've spent quite some time going over your post and reconciling to a closeup & slowed down version of the extant film on youtube (posted below) and also gone through John Costella's individual frames (which I have saved on my PC hard drive).  I certainly understand how you've drawn that conclusion and IMO it does have merit.  I'd never viewed the film and looked at it from that perspective before so I thank you for posting as it gave me fresh eyes. What did strike me is that from about frame 235 until approximately frame 290 it appears as if Governor Connally is talking to JFK and Jackie....and it appears as if Jackie is listening to Connally.....even though we can see JFK has reacted to having been shot in the throat.  Also, the Governors movements just after they come out from behind the Stemmons sign don't really make sense.  He briefly appears to be reacting to something....perhaps a bullet....but then appears to engage in conversation?

I've no doubt at all the Z film is a fabrication.

#15 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

The tag team cometh.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#16 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:52 AM

Yes. And a member of another forum, the husband of "Mrs. Ruth Von Pein," began a thread titled: "Connally's Lapel."

pop_goes_the_weasel_print-r094ca6403f1a4

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#17 Lee Kania

Lee Kania

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:11 PM

Hi Darren,

I appreciate you taking the time to research for yourself my theories of the Z film. It's amazing what you can see, when you start from square one without biases one way or the other. You said, you believe he maybe talking from frames 235 to 290. It is of course possible, but going back to their testimonies I don't remember either Governor Connolly or his wife testifying that he talked after the first shot. It is possible he was muttering under his breath to himself?  But, I highly doubt, that he asked the President if he was alright, for example and neither himself or his wife remember him asking that. 

I think when we are looking at individual slides you can read too much into to it. This is what I believe people did in determining when Connolly was shot. Everyone knew that the Governor was shot. Everyone believed that the Z film was authentic and unedited. So everyone expects to see Connolly shot. So when they saw a slide or slides where his cheeks buff out and his lapel moves, they naturally say ah ha, this must be when he is shot. I for a long time, more or less ,went along with that thinking. But I kept going back to their testimonies and something didn't seem right. 

Connolly says he starts turning to his right after hearing the sound of a rifle shot. He is not hit with a bullet until, in his words "he is in a position looking straight ahead or even turned a little to the left. He also stated, he believe his right hand was on top of his left leg. His wife testified that when he was hit he slumped forward and then begin turning to the right. This is when she pulls him down and covers him. By what means she pulls him down I'm not clear on. The point is, Connolly after turning as far to the right as he could turn, begins to turn back toward the left to at least a straight forward position before he is hit. It is clear, especially in the Z film slides that he never makes it to the straight ahead position before Kennedy sustains a shot to his head in frame 313.

Both Connolly and his wife testified that he was already laying in his wife's lap when Kennedy was hit in the head. The governor said he didn't see the shot that hit Kennedy but he heard the shot and heard the bullet hit his head. I believe they said, it was at least a full second after the Governor was hit that Kennedy was hit. So looking at slide 312 which is at the bottom of your post, is Connolly laying in his wife's lap?

This is why I believe slide 313 is a fabrication of a wound from a shot that hadn't yet occurred at this point of the film.

There is another possible reason for taking out frames. It may have been related more to Connolly than Kennedy. If what I suspect might be true, based on the Governor admitting he may have put his right hand on his left leg, then the Governor may have been turned to his left when he was shot. This would of course demolish the SBT, but even more then that, possibly suggest Connolly was shot from the GK. If Connolly turned more to left then even he realized, than a shot from behind Zapruder and behind the cement Pergoda might have been possible. The far left wing of the Pergoda has square windows in it, which would not only provide cover for an assassin, but a resting position for taking aim. Those who saw the original Z film on November 22 would have in all likely hood been concentrating on the shots that hit Kennedy and not the Governor. The conspirators though after viewing the film carefully, may have decided cutting out the frames when Connolly was shot would be expedient to maintaining the lone nut scenario. 

#18 David Joseph

David Joseph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:00 AM

I'd like to throw a thought into the mix... Horne mentions it yet I think there is much more to it than given credit..

At Kodak, it is claimed that 19 feet of film was run off before removing the film..  there is simply nothing in evidence to support that statement...  The Film's segment map which Horne did shows splices before and after the assassination sequence in the ORIGINAL...  btw - if you add up the amounts, it is well more than the 33 feet a side of film has...

Zavada%20film%20map%20-%20original%20Zfi

How anyone can consider the above film "original" is crazy... no 0183, and nothing originally connected to the film with which to ID it...  there should be no need to splice anything after the assassination let alone 4 pieces

Add now the missing 0184 who's explanation is terribly poor and I believe the film was altered as early as Friday night thru Sat's delivery to Dino.

I think the Zfilm was done at 48 fps and then cut down leaving 18.3fps...  when the actual speed should have been 16fps.

By removing the 2nd and 3rd frame of every 3 frame set we effectively make a 48fps film into a 16fps one.

Remove frames 2,3,4 in a 6 frame set and we remove a significant occurrence without losing the flow of the film, which was pretty choppy to begin with...

so we take the 456 frames and multiply by 3 for a total frame count as well as filling up those 19 feet with image. 

This explains much of what we see and how they could pull it off without traveling mattes and multiple films...  whether those enhancements come later... IDK.

but for the film Dino sees then Homer the following night... we must remember that SS SA Philips sends Chief Rowley a copy of the film and mentions 3 other copies and original in addition to the the one he sent

Zap keeps the original and best copy, Sorrels has 2 copies (that's the original and 3 copies) and Phillips forward this copy to Rowley...  the "third" print referred to here is due to his stating that Zap did not keep a best copy - which we know to be false as this copy was turned over to Life as well...

There appears to be an extra copy floating around... 0184?

Max%20Phillips%20note%20to%20Rowley%20-%

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com