Photo

What did Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty mean?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:33 PM

"I suggest to you, my friend, that the interests of those who killed Kennedy now transcend national boundaries and national priorities.

No doubt we are dealing now with an international conspiracy. We must face that fact - and not waste any more time microanalyzing

the evidence. That's exactly what they want us to do. They have kept us busy for so long. And I will bet, buddy, that is what will happen

to you. They'll keep you very, very busy and, eventually, they'll wear you down." -- Vincent Salandria

I know that they won't wear you down, Greg.  Nor will they wear me down.  

"International conspiracy" indeed.  Honor is due Mr. Salandria and the select few (George Michael Evica comes to mind) who understand this reality.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#22 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:22 AM

I know that they won't wear you down, Greg.  Nor will they wear me down.  

"International conspiracy" indeed.  Honor is due Mr. Salandria and the select few (George Michael Evica comes to mind) who understand this reality.

Indeed, not on our watch they won't. I've got your back and you've mine.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#23 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:17 AM

Thank you for the clarity you provide to this literary device, Greg.

I often think of the model of George Michael Evica stated by Charles as the very essence of the military-organized crime-intelligence mode of operation/organizational chart, the Secret Team of Prouty.

Reference to this as a given--and the event was neither ad hoc nor vest pocket--the various false sponsors are adjusted to their position in the tapestry/mandala as so many terra cotta warriors, painstakingly created and buried, keeping archaeologists busy speculating.

Donald Gibson in Creation of the Warren Commission gives the account of Rostow's call and states Rostow conferred with a few people, perhaps Acheson.

What I find of value in this observation is the resistant Johnson and Hoover, the frequently hyped false sponsors, become obedient order takers albeit under the guise of "be reasonable, do it my way".

Acheson's daughter married William Bundy and McGeorge was a Dulles man and whose man was Dulles, for he is not a be-all and end-all.

Notwithstanding David Talbot's styling the once and former DCI "The Chairman of the Board of the JFK Assassination" (coming soon: The Devil's Chessboard:  Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government).

Did Allen Dulles actually say, "I'll get you, JFK, and your little dog, too"?

Or was it rather, ". . .that little Kennedy. . .he thought he was a god. . . ."

The scenario of Prouty is akin to the prior conferences posited in Seven Days in May and Executive Action.

Our friend a former Army intelligence analyst establishing the Chinese order of battle after the Korean War would decades later tell me what a dangerous man Kennedy was--the most stunning thing said in the ten years we knew him, a cold blast when the walk-in door is opened.

Our friend from the Boston and New York financial houses writing Caro about Eliot Janeway's "hissing" what "a dangerous man this Kennedy is".

The widespread yet unseen atmosphere of treason presented in Douglass' Unspeakable.

In the general sense, we are on firm ground stipulating a widespread and visceral distaste for Kennedy's peace pursuit and promotion of Third World self-determination versus the looking glass Cold War so dear to the milint operation and its corporate and financial clients.

That Prouty depicted an actual event is not the case.

That said, Allen Dulles wrote a book beginning November 1961.

In November 1963 he was in Dallas signing copies and would be on Rostow's Commission pushing the lone assassin theory.

rwlzrd.jpg

And thus we see the origin of the classic phrase Dulles ex machina

#24 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:43 AM

Classic, Phil. Brilliant.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com