Photo

What did Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty mean?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:09 AM

What did Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty mean?

Would you agree that Col. Prouty most likely knew a heck of a lot more than he would or could tell?

In his exposing of the inner workings behind the case Pete and I feel that he has left out information on purpose – perhaps for security reasons, perhaps for the pure survival of his family?

Anyway, we would like you to read the passage on page 345 in his book JFK The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F Kennedy” and tell us what you think:

“An elderly member, who used to visit the Dulles family in their summer home on Henderson Bay, leaned over toward the center of that small group and almost in a whisper said that his boys had just completed a study of how many helicopters were going to be needed for a ten-year war in Vietnam. The total was in the thousands, and the cost ran into the billions of dollars. ‘That goddamn Kennedy bastard has been working all summer with some of Old Joe’s Irish Mafia and his favorite generals and they are planning every which way to get us out of Vietnam. This can’t happen. He’s got to go. Right now he’s a sure thing for reelection and then there is Bobby and after him Teddy. I tell you that Kennedy has got to go.’

On the perimeter of that intense group sat a younger man quietly attentive to every word and watching every move. Just then, as the speaker finished his words, he saw a wink in the eye of a senior member. He rose quietly and walked to a position behind his chair. That member turned and whispered a few words. They were all that he needed to hear, “In the fall, somewhere in the south. Find a way to get as many key people out of the city as possible. It’s all up to you.’

There was the decision. It had been the result of a consensus of not that one meeting, but many. This meeting was the climax. This man was a skilled professional. He know the codes, how to use them and who to call. He knew exactly how to set the train of events into operation. He knew then that his biggest job would be to put a small cadre of the best men in the world at work right away on the cover story and on the deception plan.”

One thing is clear; if Prouty didn’t think that Allen Dulles had anything to do with the murder of the President, then we hardly think Prouty would have mentioned him – or Dulles summer home for that matter. No, the Colonel is telling us straight up  - it’s the crowd surrounding Dulles that ordered Kennedy dead, and Dulles was one of them. And another thought arrives: Was Prouty present when this meeting took place? If he wasn’t, he sure had been to similar meetings at Dulles summer home (if that was were it happened?) or he had heard about the meeting through colleagues at the Pentagon. One thing is certain, Prouty was in the loop and he understood the workings of the men above him.

But why was Prouty phrasing the man who got the “job” the way he does? Why didn’t he just say “a man” - instead of a “younger man”?

He must have had a reason to phrase it like that. We suspect that there were not many younger men with access to the power elite. And somehow Prouty must have felt that this description was enough. As we feel, Fletcher is trying to tell us something, leave a clue.

So, what men within the Agency could fit this rather scarce profile?

Of course we do not claim to know who Prouty had in mind, but we don’t believe this was a description of: 

Ed Lansdale, 55, was not young in 1963.

Nor was it Tracy Barnes, 52, because he wasn’t all that young, and there is little evidence he was “in” with the power elite.

Prouty would certainly not under any circumstances call Dick Helms, 50, (the Chief of Directorate for Plans) “a younger man”.

Nor would Bill Harvey, 48, be called young or for that matter a visitor to Dulles summer home. 

James Angleton, 46, was the spymaster and had the wrong profile, also he was never-ever considered young. 

David Atlee Phillips, 41, was into propaganda and deception, hardly a person that planned murders. 

David Sanches Morales, 37, was a Black Op field operator, not a planning-guy.

So who did Prouty had in mind?

We could be wrong of course - as Charles most certainly will tell you - but the only name that naturally comes to our mind is George Bush, 39. We believe that Averell Harriman and Prescott Bush were present at that meeting in Dulles summer home.

And if Poppy Bush was the man that Prouty thought of, then in the presence of his father Prescott and his friends Dulles and Harriman, Poppy would perhaps be called “a younger man”.  Further more, we could think of no other young man with access to a group that had the ability to order the killing of a president.

Any comment?

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:14 AM

Whom ever the individual was, he was only another hirling.

GWHB? Why would he expose himself? He didn't do so in the Iran-Contra fiasco maintaining an "out-of-the-loop" chimera.

Too damn sharp an operator and asset to risk.

He was raising sons to be Fascist Presidents.

I doubt Prescott would allow his family's future to be risked.

Dopplegangers abound in the after images of thought.FWIW 

As for "planning" the cover op there was only one asset expert in cover and deception, E.G. Lansdale and his 'Robin Hood Team', why would any plan exclude him for work "on the cover story and on the deception plan.”?

As badly as the murder went off the rails, the cover op had to hold up. With lies and deception as well as the cooperation of the US [IN-]Justice Department and media it has held up.

And that SUX.

Jim

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:27 AM

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows.

I believe in love, Alfie.

I believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.

I believe in belief.

I believe in endless presentations of JFK assassination hypotheses that are built on empty, ludicrous belief (with a healthy dose of psychobabble thrown in for good measure) and that ignore valid orthodoxy, deep research, critical analysis, and the controlled application of imagination as an interpretive technique.

I believe that such presentations do not aid and abet JFK assassination cover-up Facilitators.

I believe that JFK shot himself.  Literally.  Pulled out a gun, shot himself in the back and in the throat, and then blew his own brains out.  

Believe me.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:12 AM

Yikes Staffan! This "meeting" is a supposition in Prouty's book.

You are misinterpreting Prouty. You have mistaken an allegory for a factual account. Pouty is using a rhetorical device to set a scene and establish a context. He was not "reporting" an event. You selectively copied and pasted only a portion of the epilogue from his book. That takes it out of context. The entire epilogue is reproduced below. Note the second sentence says: "You can easily visualize..." and then he locates these "visualized meetings" in any number of cities. He then introduces a character who had been a "visitor" to Dulles' summer home as yet another "easily visualized" participant. The "young man" is only a character inserted to complete the cast.

Fletcher was telling a story; a proverb, if you will. He was not reporting actual events.

From the Epilogue of Col. Prouty's book

With these examples I believe we have taken a good look at the plot to assassinate President John F. Kennedy and the atmosphere in which such planning took place. You can easily visualize a businessman's club in downtown Washington, New York, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, or Toronto. A group of senior members have gathered after lunch for a third martini. One of them mentions that a director of his company had called that morning to say that Kennedy's denial of the TFX procurement contract to the Boeing Company had hit his company, a major subcontractor, very hard. This struck a nerve of one of the other members, who reported that Roz Gilpatric, who works with that "goddamn" McNamara, had been telling the banders things were going to change. They could no longer count on the practices that had feathered their nests for so many years. 

Another member took a quick sip of his martini and said "I had a call from one of our bankers in the City early this morning. He wanted to know how we were doing and was it true that Kennedy was going to take all Americans out of Vietnam. By God, we can't have that. We've just sold McNamara of that electronic battlefield. It will be worth about one and one-half billion to us. That'll go down the drain." 

An elderly member, who used to visit the Dulles family in their summer home on Henderson Bay, leaned over toward the center of that small group and almost in a whisper said that his boys had just completed a ten-year war in Vietnam. The total was in the thousands, and the cost ran into the billions of dollars. Then he looked around the group of old cronies and snarled, "That goddamn Kennedy bastard has been working all summer with some of Old Joe's Irish Mafia and his favorite generals and they are planning every which way to get us out of Vietnam. This can't happen. He's got to go. Right now he's a sure thing for reelection and then there is Bobby and after him Teddy. I tell you that Kennedy has got to go." 

On the perimeter of that intense group sat a younger man quietly attentive to every word and watching every move. Just then, as the speaker finished his words, he saw a wink in the eye of a senior member. He rose quietly and walked to a position behind his chair. That member turned and whispered a few words. They were all that he needed to hear, "In the fall, somewhere in the south. Find a way to get as many key people out of the city as possible. It's all up to you." 

There was the decision. It had been the result of a consensus of not that one meeting, but of many. This meeting was the climax. This man was a skilled professional. He knew the codes, how to use them and who to call. He knew exactly how to set the train of events into operation. He knew then that his biggest job would be to put a small cadre of the men in the world at work right away on the cover story and on the deception plan. 

He would handle the call to the agent for the "mechanics" who operated from a foreign country, and he would begin the moves that would result in the ever-normal selection of the site. He would have to speak to no more than three others, and they would not know him except by an exquisite code. It was his job to handle the Secret Service, the FBI, and the Pentagon. As required, he would be assisted at every step by the CIA. He would not report back to the "members." Should there be a change of plan, they could reach him. From that day until November 22, 1963, the plan ran smoothly. The game plan of the High Cabal never fails, because they are at the top. Even if it should fail, no one would ever be able to prosecute them or their allies. 

I said in the beginning that this was not intended to be simply a history. It is an analysis of the secret history of the United States since World War II. 

More importantly, I emphasized that I believe that God does not throw the dice. The affairs of man and nature are not determined at random or by mere chance. You have had the opportunity to travel back through those years with me and will recall that 1963 marked a major turning point in this century because the power elite moved that year to remove John F. Kennedy from the White House and to take the course of the Ship of State into their own hands. 

Furthermore, the year 1972 stands out as another one of those signal turning points. Recall the Nixon- era White House "Conference on the Industrial World Ahead" and the fact that those highly selected attendees had devoted three days to a discussion on the subject, "A Look at Business in 1990." That was February 1972, and as those sessions came to a close, Roy Ash, president of Litton Industries made his momentous closing statement that described events that would occur twenty and thirty years hence. 

His words have now become fact and cannot be changed. This is the way of the world as it approaches the year 2000. There are major plans, as David Rockerfeller notes, and when a Vietnam War, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, or the destruction of a Korean airliner are necessary, they will be caused to happen. They will not be left th chance or the bad aim of a lone gunman in a sixth-floor window in Dallas. This is the way things are. Successful men plan ahead. Brave men, such as Oliver Stone, make such films as JFK. The rest of us are the victims or the beneficiaries of all the rest.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:45 AM

Yes, Greg, perhaps it was so. It was a passage that has bugged me for a long time, I just wanted someones take on it, someone who knew him.

So, I appriciate the answer, and yes I might have taken it too litterally.

Staffan

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:01 PM

You're welcome. But Staffan, it isn't a matter of "perhaps it was so..." Fletcher definitely was not reporting an actual event.

Oliver Stone employs a similar device in the movie. Indeed, there is a scene in the movie JFK where "General Y" [aka: Ed Lansdale] is on the telephone with someone. The line in the film is almost a direct quote from the book's epilogue. General "Y" is discussing the plot on the phone [paraphrased].

General "Y" asks: "When?"

Unknown caller responds: "In the fall. Probably in the south. We want you to come up with a plan.." 

General "Y" replies: "I can do that."

So there is no doubt about it. This rhetorical device was designed to allow the reader of the book and/or the movie audience to "imagine" how execution of the plot may have come about.

On another note, it is interesting that Fletcher is describing the Sponsor-Facilitator-Mechanic model in a manner that may be about as close as he can come to the real thing without losing the reader. The mechanisms at work are nearly incomprehensible to an outsider. The psyche is prone to reject the repugnancy of it all.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#7 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:12 PM

Speculative construct this excerpt may be, but I have a level of magnitude higher confidence in it than most all other constructs based on possibilities.

Why?

Because it fits the model of Sponsor-Facilitator-Mechanic methodology.

No one vulnerable to account to anyone for anything - that is a coup d'etat.

And that is how that trade is crafted - no speculation in that.

Jim

#8 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:22 PM

The central issue here -- and, by extension, throughout the JFK "research" community -- remains the third-rate thinking that masquerades as informed speculation and deep insight.

The invitations issued by the poseur originators of such trash to engage them in serious debates of their ludicrous propositions are invitations to help perpetuate the cover-up of JFK's murder.

Count on the perpetrators of the current abomination once again to express righteous indignation at the savage dismissal of their work, disappear for a time, and then bless us with yet another exercise in Facilitation.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#9 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:58 AM

The central issue here -- and, by extension, throughout the JFK "research" community -- remains the third-rate thinking that masquerades as informed speculation and deep insight.

The invitations issued by the poseur originators of such trash to engage them in serious debates of their ludicrous propositions are invitations to help perpetuate the cover-up of JFK's murder.

Count on the perpetrators of the current abomination once again to express righteous indignation at the savage dismissal of their work, disappear for a time, and then bless us with yet another exercise in Facilitation.

In the context of the thread topic being made by a researcher with an honest heart this is a ridiculous statement.

I appreciate, that to you, my opinion probably matters less than my name, Charles, however I wanted it put on the official record that I wholeheartedly disagree with your position and general disdain you have towards those you consider underlings.

#10 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 05:27 AM

So now you are a diviner of deepest emotion and intention.

Your disagreement, presented sans detail, is nothing more than another vacuous "belief" -- like that which opened this thread -- not worth the cyber-paper on which it is written.

Dazzle us with your insight. Open your heart and mind.  Share the deep details of disagreement.

Oh.  Right.

You align yourself with charlatans.  

Water seeks its own level, I suppose.

With each post you make, you assume the position and get what you deserve.

And you just keep asking for more.

It is impossible to underestimate you.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#11 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:32 AM

You attack and bully honest people and accuse them of being facilitators to the coverup of JFK (murdered 51 years ago) if they post something that you consider isn't deep or intelligent enough. It isn't nice and I wanted it on the record that I didn't agree with your post. Someone may consider silence to be consent. No more detail than that necessary.

I don't align myself with charlatans. I don't align myself with anyone. I read all I can from sources I respect and then I consider and interpret what I've read. Some stuff I buy into, other stuff I toss.

Your insults have no effect, Charles. It's just more white noise which I quickly skim over.

You should never underestimate anyone in life...unless you like surprises.

#12 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:16 AM

You should never underestimate anyone in life...unless you like surprises.

Thank you for this.  Very, very much.

This overt threat will, I predict, be the final nail in your coffin here.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#13 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:12 AM

Gentelmen,

Let's dial it back a notch.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#14 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:20 AM

Speculative construct this excerpt may be, but I have a level of magnitude higher confidence in it than most all other constructs based on possibilities.

Why?

Because it fits the model of Sponsor-Facilitator-Mechanic methodology.

No one vulnerable to account to anyone for anything - that is a coup d'etat.

And that is how that trade is crafted - no speculation in that.

Jim

Jim, I agree that the "artistic license" taken by both Prouty and then later by Stone, rings true. It is a valuable tool to be used as an "umbrella" -- a way to give a face (but not individual names) to the conspiracy. 

However, the value it imparts does not include its being used to positively identify individuals, i.e., "real people" who were involved in the plot by virtue of their having attended a "fictitious" meeting. Staffan was attempting to positively identify at least one fictitious character, the "younger man," as George H. W. Bush. If Prouty had been referring to a specific meeting that took place he wouldn't have spoken in riddles, IMO.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#15 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:23 AM

Gentelmen,

Why, I resemble that remark!

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#16 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:34 AM

Lest silence be interpreted as consent let me add this:

Certain behaviors (posts) tend to accommodate the continuation of the cover-up. However, not everyone who posts aberrantly is guilty of that intent. Some do so out of ignorance or out of ill-conceived notions. That some of us react rather harshly toward them is a function of poor expectation management, IMO. While it is true that many have come in the past as wolves in sheep's clothing, it is the present with which we must now appropriately deal.

Post with care. Think it through before hitting the button. When offering critique, give the benefit of the doubt as to intent, but not necessarily as to content. There is a difference.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#17 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

Aside from the fireworks, folks I respect most all views and try to at least think over the issues even if I think the ground has already been plowed, planted, cultivated and had the nitrogen applied.

I feel that between Fletcher Prouty's and Oliver Stone's presentation visual and written they did quite well to try to clearly show how the confab of murder could have taken place. Also I think the fictional scenes of the power crew and JCS and LBJ holding a confab for those er,...uh debriefed already, to set the stage for the invented but not fictional tonkin gulf lie soon to empower conscription on a huge scale for "peacetime" is likely accurate.

E.G. Lansdale need not have been present to be given the Go to plan and set up cover, but I am confident that he did perform that function. And the SMM smiled deeply.

I would bet a dollar that consensus was attained somehow on both the murder of a president and the following murder of a generation directly or by killing the hope of the survivors

GHWB? My interest and disgust with the ass comes from other issues and actions than those of 1963-4.

I commend the constructs of Stone and Prouty because the point of decisive "meetings" for conspiracy needs to be known widely.

Maybe it can drag the curious out of Dealy Plaza to see the conspiracy as reality. As it can be proven.

BoyGeorge Bundy for openers. And "How ever many it took." to come as a raise.

Jim

Greg,

I also agree that if Fletcher Prouty knew of such meeting in detail or attended such he would have not spoken in any vague way at all.

His way of urging one to think and absorb and exercise integrity I miss.

I am sure his telling of the event even as fiction still was not far from the reality.

#18 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:34 PM

Certain behaviors (posts) tend to accommodate the continuation of the cover-up. However, not everyone who posts aberrantly is guilty of that intent. Some do so out of ignorance or out of ill-conceived notions. That some of us react rather harshly toward them is a function of poor expectation management, IMO. While it is true that many have come in the past as wolves in sheep's clothing, it is the present with which we must now appropriately deal.

Post with care. Think it through before hitting the button. When offering critique, give the benefit of the doubt as to intent, but not necessarily as to content. There is a difference.

Let me be clear:  I did not accuse the originators of this thread of being JFK assassination Facilitators.  

I did indicate that slovenly work of the sort they post facilitates the cover-up Facilitators' work by misdirecting research energies, misinforming honest yet unrefined readers, and lowering investigative standards that under the best of circumstances are constantly and intentionally being undermined by the enemy.

I wrote: "The invitations issued by the poseur originators of such trash to engage them in serious debates of their ludicrous propositions are invitations to help perpetuate the cover-up of JFK's murder."  I might have added, "Whether they know it or, as is likely the case, not."

I also wrote, sarcastically to be sure, that, "I believe in endless presentations of JFK assassination hypotheses that are built on empty, ludicrous belief (with a healthy dose of psychobabble thrown in for good measure) and that ignore valid orthodoxy, deep research, critical analysis, and the controlled application of imagination as an interpretive technique."

And ... 

"I believe that such presentations do not aid and abet JFK assassination cover-up Facilitators."

I have concluded not that Westerberg is an enemy agent, but rather that he neither comprehends nor cares to comprehend the analytical methodologies of deep political research.  

As for Hasting ... Nobody's eating what he's offering, so there is but one ending ... 

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#19 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:04 PM

There are no threats, nails, coffins or trains, Charles. Just a forum for learning and sharing and apparently more reverse gears than a D9 dozer.

Lest silence be interpreted as consent let me add this:

Amen. There sure is a difference.

#20 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:58 PM

"I suggest to you, my friend, that the interests of those who killed Kennedy now transcend national boundaries and national priorities.

No doubt we are dealing now with an international conspiracy. We must face that fact - and not waste any more time microanalyzing

the evidence. That's exactly what they want us to do. They have kept us busy for so long. And I will bet, buddy, that is what will happen

to you. They'll keep you very, very busy and, eventually, they'll wear you down." -- Vincent Salandria

• Charles Drago likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com