6 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:28 AM

Founding member, Scott Myers, is busy putting together an updated version of his work on this subject. Back in 1999 he and I were in constant contact as this "investigation" unfolded. Scott obtained much of the news footage (below) from researcher, John DiNardo.

Scott has provided us with the following links to the earliest and subsequent news stories. Scott created and encoded the videos for viewing on the internet. It is interesting to note how the story evolved. A primary goal in assassination cover-up is to bring the masses through shock, trauma, denial, misdirection, faux closure, and then, finally, settling on a state of collective--permanent--cognitive dissonance.

Please forgive the quality of the videos. It is decent, but today's technology was not yet available in 1999. However, the message is clear enough. So in that regard the quality is irrelevant. The task of encoding new and improved versions is daunting. I thank Scott for providing these links and for all of the good work he did and is doing.

The first link contains quite a bit of text by way of introduction. The remainder contain actual news footage as the story (unfolded?) evolved.

JFK, Jr. "crash"  - part 1

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 2

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 3

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 4

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 5

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 6

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 7

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 8

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 9

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 10

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 11

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 12

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 13

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 14

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 15

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 16

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 17

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 18

JFK, Jr. "crash" - part 19

• Vitaliybot likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 11:30 PM

Thank You Scott and Greg.

This work is quite worthy of attention folks.

Jim

#3 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:42 PM

Wow. I can't wait to start watching and reading these. Thanks Greg :)

And thank you Scott :)

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:10 AM

Speaking for Scott and myself, you are both very welcome!

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:07 AM

Sometimes I have used this series as refutation for the whole concept of a liberal media or a conservative media.

Proof of a controlled media and psyops in motion to me.

Again Thanks (including Mr. DiNardo.)

Jim

#6 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:19 AM

I've been through them all once while I was pottering around online doing other things.
I do intend to replay them again.

Some of the very early "expert" comments (Kennedy family risk taking, flying unlicensed, inappropriate plane, unsafe weather conditions, lack of flight plan etc) almost made me puke. How about establishing some facts to form a basis for your opinion before blurting out total unfounded bullshit.

Capturing these early reports and the cataloging and time lining will prove invaluable to the research community.

#7 Don Jeffries

Don Jeffries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:39 AM

Many years ago, Scott Myers was kind enough to send me the original video tapes he recorded of live local news coverage. They are indeed important evidence of how the cover up evolved. Of particular interest is the 9:39 p.m. communication received from JFK, Jr., which was mentioned numerous times by these news reports. As we all know, the FAA would summarily claim, in a later press conference, that this 9:39 p.m. communication never occurred. 

I contacted a few of the primary local journalists we see on these tapes, and one of the them especially provided some shocking information. I emailed the reporter who interviewed, live on the air, Coast Guard spokesman Todd Burgun, specifically about the 9:39 p.m. phone call, which we are supposed to believe was imaginary, but she never replied. 

These tapes were very important in my work, and Scott Myers is among those acknowledged in Hidden History.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: JFK Jr., Plane crash, JFK Jr. assassination, Military in charge of search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com