Photo

37 and counting no other.... yet. Your take on Normand Hodges.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Harold Martin

Harold Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:02 AM

Self-proclaimed assassin for the CIA, Normand Hodges, claims 37 hits including Marilyn Monroe.  Policy set and executed by the CIA and he is conveniently arrested in his hospital bed by the FBI.  If he was part of a 5 man hit team, we could only estimate how many others were eliminated by the CIA.

Do you think there will be coverage by the media?

Personally, no I think this will just be allowed to disappear and the media will ignore it.

Harold

• Matthewnamn, MatthewOr, Kennethdus and 1 other like this

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:33 AM

Harold,

The Normand Hodges story is entirely FALSE. It was reported in...wait for it: The World News Daily Report. That is your source? Really?

This disclaimer can be found on their site [emphasis added]:

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

Even the picture of "Normand Hodges" that they published was FAKED. It is not a photo of a retired CIA agent. It is a photograph of a patient named Michael Tyrrell. The photograph was taken by the patient's daughter the day before he died in the hospital. The photograph was even PUBLISHED in The Guardian on November 9, 2013 along with a story entitled: "Dying in Chains: Why Do We Treat Sick Prisoners Like This?" It is about the practice of handcuffing a prisoner, who is also a dying patient, to their bed.

Michael-Tyrrell-handcuffe-010.jpg

Michael Tyrrell photographed by his daughter the day before he died PR

Harold, it took me about 3 minutes to discover the fraudulent nature of this claim, but over 30 minutes to deal with the waste of time it caused on the forum! In the future, please at least check the credibility of your source before putting questions to our members. This "story" was easily debunked, yet you opted to post it as if it was real without even making the effort to verify it.

Original news story (from which the photograph was used to create the FAKE CIA agent) can be found here: Dying in Chains: Why Do We Treat Sick Prisoners Like This?

ADMIN NOTE: I have "hidden" all of the intervening posts (including mine) as they were extraneous due to the complete irrelevance of Harold's post.

• Kennethdus likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:10 AM

Well done, Greg.

Care to opine again, Harold, on who is quick enough for what you would term this deep political "dance"???

As for you, Mr. Hasting, I eschew rudeness for directness when I ask you to sit quietly in the Children's section while my fellow adults and I work in the greater library.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:56 PM

Thank you, Moe.

Sincerely,

Cousin Basil

PS: Speaking of libraries...

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com