Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:56 AM

Greg, Phil and Mark,

Thanks.

When I read threads here I always learn more or at the least gain a new perspective and alternate view of events I "knew of" before hand.

Not at all a brag of my own research or time and effort expended in that research, I find myself of a jaundiced eye when I can confirm connections to ONI or USArmy Intell let alone sketchy ties to the "CIA".

I have said before not all spooks are corrupted and I'll keep that as opinion as long as I can. However suspicion must fall where events point.

Officer Hill has always in my own view produced the funk of suspicion as he turned up everywhere that mattered to the WC "proofs", or the local Dallas and DPD "proofs" anyway as Greg pointed out...

I feel those officers beside Roger Craig and whomever were the "other sources" helping Penn Jones Jr inside the Dallas Machinery WERE not stupid folks and many had to know or form the opinion of conspiracy.

That would be frightening in my view. From inside the apparatus that had to have been corrupted before the murder and actively engaged in coverup and obstruction of justice I'd be intimidated I bet.

Pull back the focus and what do I find? Knowing that Mockingbirds were singing instantly crooning in the key of Cronkite and Rather, further that the literary efforts would mostly be only following suite, Mr. Epstein trod a now familiar path. One of writing/publishing a critique of the WC and then becoming a mockingbird for Angleton/Helms/Dulles' work.

He isn't alone. We all know the folks that wrote crap. From McMillian and even skilled author of fiction NMailer and on and on....

The only way I can clear away the junk is to exert effort to sort the nuggets from the Mockingbird turds and their spoor.

FWIW

Jim

Addendum:

I wouldn't leave out the religious groups operating in Dallas in the 1960s from suspicion re: Dallas hosting bad folks with bad intentions knowingly.

I'd refer to GMEvica's "A Certain Arrogance - the sacrificing of Lee Harvey Oswald and the cold war manipulation of religious groups by US intelligence"

• Mark Jamieson likes this

#22 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:17 AM

Mark,

George Bush replied to DeMohrenschildt's letter:

"Let me say first that I know it must have been difficult for you to seek my help in the situation outlined in your letter. I believe I can appreciate your state of mind in view of your daughter's tragic death a few years ago, and the current poor state of your wife's health. I was extremely sorry to hear of these circumstances. In your situation I can well imagine how the attentions you described in your letter affect both you and your wife. However, my staff has been unable to find any indication of interest in your activities on the part of Federal authorities in recent years. The flurry of interest that attended your testimony before the Warren Commission has long subsided. I can only speculate that you may have become "newsworthy" again in view of the renewed interest in the Kennedy assassination, and thus may be attracting the attention of people in the media. I hope this letter had been of some comfort to you, George, although I realize I am unable to answer your question completely." —

George Bush, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. [CIA Exec Reg. # 76,51571 9.28.76] *

----------------------------------------------------

* George H. W. Bush recalled, "I first met De Mohrenschildt in the early 1940s. He was an uncle to my Andover roommate." (The relationship would technically be "step-uncle" as the roommate, Edward G. Hooker, was actually Dimitri von Mohrenschildt's stepson).

As for the phrasing: "Do we know how Dallas came to [be] the melting pot of intelligence operatives?" The short answer is "on purpose." But there is a better, longer answer involving, as Jim points out, the manipulation of religious groups by US Intelligence, particularly the Quakers and the Unitarians.

• Mark Jamieson likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#23 Tom Scully

Tom Scully

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:53 AM

I will get the coincidences out of the way, first. Luce, his Time-Life partner, Haddon, and DCI GHW Bush were members of Skull & Bones. Edward Thompson of Time-Life was Maitland Edey's boss before and after WWII, and his commanding officer in a USAAF intel unit responsible for publishing an air crew briefing magazine. Thompson was described as the leading authority on Luftwaffe tactics and capabilities. Thompson's son, also Edward, was Epstein's Readers Digest Editor. Maitland Edey's son was Robert E. Webster's employer. Bush's friend, Thomas J. Devine, was a grandson of Elon Huntington Hooker's first cousin, and a MIT Sigma Chi roommate of Garry Coit, and brother-in-law of Howard Bucknell, and CIA lead in Op WUbriny, involving surveillance of DeMohrenschildt two weeks after the Edwin Walker shooting attempt, a CIA Op of which he briefed GHW Bush portions of.

Luce-Thompson-Edey Life Magazine purchased the Zapruder film.

http://www.nytimes.c...dies-at-82.html

By LEE A. DANIELS
Published: May 13, 1992M
Maitland A. Edey, a former editor in chief of Time-Life Books and a science writer and conservationist, died on May 9 at Martha's Vineyard Hospital in Vineyard Haven, Mass. He was 82 years old.

Mr. Edey, a Vineyard Haven resident, died of a brain hemorrhage, said his wife, Helen Kellogg Edey.

Mr. Edey, a native of New York and a 1932 graduate of Princeton, indulged his interest in history and the environment by writing numerous articles and 11 books.....

.....Mr. Edey, who had worked as an editorial assistant at various New York publishing houses before World War II, joined Life magazine in 1945. He served as a major with the intelligence branch of the Air Force during the war. He resigned from Life as an assistant managing editor in 1956 to do freelance writing.....

....In 1960 he was named editor of Time-Life Books and worked there for the next 12 years, the last six as editor in chief.

He retired from Time-Life in 1972 and returned to freelance writing. Six of his eleven books were written during the 1970's and 1980's....

.....He is survived by his wife and four children, Maitland A. Edey Jr. of Vineyard Haven, Mass.;.....

http://www.cruisingw...peter-duff-dies

Prodigious Boatbuilder Peter Duff Dies Edey & Duff founder helped build classics such as the Stone Horse.

"At Sea" from our September 4, 2008, CW Reckonings by Kitty Martin

Word was received this week that sailor and boatbuilder Peter Duff, co-founder of Edey & Duff of Mattapoisett, Massachusetts, died from complications of Parkinson's disease on August 30. For many years, starting in 1968, he and his partner, Mait Edey, were known for building such classics as the Stone Horse, Doughdish, Dovekie, and Shearwater......

Small boat builder = small world? Large MIC and many Intelligence branches, including a branch fronting as large, respected publisher of current events magazines and other mass distribution print media. Or...Webster knew fiberglass, and Duff & Edey built fiberglass boats. New Bedford is not that far from Ohio or PA, or maybe his second wife Shirley is a New Bedford native. Case closed, nothing to see here.

http://www.southcoas...EWS03/311149995

NEW BEDFORD -- Private services will be held for Robert Webster, 71, who died Thursday, Nov. 11, 1999, after a long illness. He was the husband of Shirley (Miller) Webster and son of the late Charles Edward and Elizabeth (Bush) Webster.

He died at The Oaks.

He was born in Tiffan, Ohio, and had lived in the New Bedford area since the early 1980s.

He was employed by Edey & Duff of as a boat builder until he retired.

Mr. Webster was a member of the Toastmasters Club and was a Navy veteran.

Survivors include his widow; three sons, ....; a daughter, ....... and a granddaughter.

http://www.findagrav...r&GRid=80460185

Robert Edward Webster Oct. 23, 1928 -Nov. 11, 1999 Pine Grove Cemetery New Bedford Bristol County Massachusetts, USA

http://forum.assassi...-secret/?p=1243

ShaheenBruceMcCaw2003.jpg

http://www.edwardjay...ary/nosenko.htm
Entry dated :: March 4, 1976     
Washington DC

Yuro Nosenko:
Oswald's KGB Supervisor

I had no idea the maze within a maze I was about to enter with this interview. Some three months earlier, I had a drink at the University Club with two Reader's Digest editors, Fulton Oursler, Jr. and Edward Thompson. I had met Thompson when he offered to republish my New Yorker article on the Black Panthers and the Press (unfortunately, the New Yorker refused to then allow any of its writers to be excerpted in the Digest.) Both men impressed me with their political savvy, seriousness and charm. They proposed that I write a biography of Lee Harvey Oswald which the Digest would amply finance. I initially rejected the idea, explaining that the Warren Commission's documents had already been picked through by numerous writers and had not produced any new evidence.

Thompson replied, measuring his words carefully, that the Digest did indeed have new evidence. They could furnish me access to Yuri Nosenko, the KGB officer who had supervised Oswald's case in Moscow before himself defecting to the United States.

Up until point, Nosenko had been held under tight wraps by the CIA. The Warren Commission had not been permitted to see him even though he was in a position to fill in the blanks in Oswald's relationship with Soviet intelligence during the two and a half years he had spent in the Soviet Union. Now, 12 years later, the Digest was offering me the chance to examine this intriguing missing piece in the jigaw puzzle of prior. It was an offer I could not refuse.

Nosenko had been introduced to the Digest by Jamie Jamieson, a "former" CIA officer, who, still a "consultant" to the CIA, arranged media interviews with Soviet defectors. He also ghost-wrote articles for defectors and, was in the process of ghost-writing Nosenko's book. Instead, for reasons I never learned, Oursler and Thompson had decided to get an outsider writer for a book about Oswald in which Nosenko would be a source.

I arrived at the Digest offices on Rhode Island Avenue at 11 AM with Oursler. Jamieson, though on crutches, spryly greeted us. He told me that Nosenko was "as good as gold." The CIA had found him completely reliable. Since his defection in 1964, he had provided "a hundred or so" invaluable leads to Soviet agents. As far as the JFK assassination went, Jamieson said the CIA had established Nosenko had "full access" to the KGB's Oswald file.

Yuri Ivanovich Nosenko then arrived. He six feet tall, but his posture seemed to reflect the wear and tear of a secret life. He had a massive jaw and sorrowful eyes set deep in their socket. His English, though adequate, was still marked with a pronounced Russian accent.

I began by asking Nosenko about his prior life in Russia. Oursler, the only other person in the conference room, took notes. ....

DECEPTION
The Invisible War Between
the KGB and the CIA
Edward Jay Epstein
It was eleven years earlier that I had met James Jesus Angle-ton.
At that time, in 1976, I knew nothing about his secret world of
deception. Nor had I even heard of concepts such as "disin-
formation," "dangles," "false flags," "penetrations," or "control,"
which were central elements in it. I had come to see him about
Yuri Nosenko, a KGB officer who had defected to the United
States two months after the assassination of President John F.
Kennedy.
I had just begun a book on Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged

DECEPTION
assassin. Although Oswald had been investigated by the Warren
Commission, the FBI, and other intelligence services, there was
still a missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle—the nearly two years that
he spent in the Soviet Union before he returned to the United States
in 1962 and proceeded to Dallas. What had happened to Oswald
during this period? Had he had any connection with Soviet
intelligence? Had the KGB sponsored his return to the United
States? Had he been given any mission?
When the editors of Reader's Digest proposed the idea of this
book to me in 1976, they also offered to arrange for me to
interview a source who was in a position to furnish definitive
answers to all these questions—Nosenko. Nosenko, as an officer of
the Second Chief Directorate of the KGB, which is responsible for
Soviet counterespionage, reported he had been assigned to
Oswald's case in Moscow in 1959. And then, in December 1963,
after the assassination, he reported he had also reviewed Oswald's
entire KGB file before he defected to the CIA.
I began my interviews with Nosenko in January 1976. After I
had questioned him for six hours, I found his answers not only
imprecise and evasive but troubling. Several of the assertions he
made about the KGB's treatment of Oswald were clearly incon-
sistent with other facts established by the Warren Commission. He
categorically insisted, for example, that the KGB had never
contacted Oswald during his stay in the Soviet Union. But there
was considerable evidence, including intercepted letters and the
reports of U.S. Embassy officials concerning offers Oswald had
made to turn over to the Soviets secret U.S. data of "special
interest," which made Nosenko's version difficult to swallow.
After the interview was over, I discussed these inconsistencies
with Donald Jameson, the CIA contact that Reader's Digest had
provided for my dealings with Nosenko. Jamie, as he preferred to
be called, was in a wheelchair, having lost the use of his legs in
some way that he could not openly discuss. He explained that he
was a close friend of Nosenko's, and he was sure any problems
stemmed from Nosenko's faltering command of the English lan-

CHAPTER FOUR
The Nosenko Incubus
After nearly a year of research, I still had not resolved the mystery
of Nosenko, and the editors of Reader's Digest, who were financing
my research, were understandably concerned. I was spending far
more time questioning the authenticity of the firsthand source they
had provided than with the assassination case that was the subject
of my book. But the Digest's editor-in-chief, Edward Thompson, to
his credit was willing to proceed with the Nosenko investigation,
even if it discredited another Digest book for which Nosenko
provided information. Still, he wanted some reassurance from
someone, other than Angleton, that it was not a wild-goose chase.
I suggested Richard M. Helms. Helms, who had been the
director of the CIA's clandestine operations at the time of the
Nosenko defection and then Director of the Central Intelligence
Agency, had certainly been in a position to clear up the confusion.
Thompson agreed. The only problem was that Helms was then
Ambassador to Iran, and in Teheran.

Bagley sat on a bench,
efficiently speed-reading through the file. When he finished, he
handed it back, and whispered, with a bit of melodrama: "I've made
my decision." He tersely explained that from what he had seen, the
case had "already been blown." He further believed that it had been
"selectively" released to me in such a way that it might
permanently "confuse the record." Since he realized I was going to
publish the Nosenko story, he had a duty to make sure it didn't
have "egregious errors" in it. As it would take some time to
reconstruct the case, he suggested that I find a "discreet location"
for our future meetings.
I rented a house in the village of Gassin in southern France.
Bagley arrived a week later and stayed for six days. After making
all these arrangements, I wanted to know what the error was that I
had made.
He replied: "Where you went wrong was that you assumed that
it was after Kennedy had been assassinated in November 1963 that
Nosenko first contacted the CIA."
I rechecked my notes, mystified by his point. The date I had
been given was January 23, 1964, nine weeks after the assassi-
nation. I had assumed that Nosenko had contacted the CIA because
of what he knew about the assassin—Oswald. I answered
defensively, "That is what I was told by Angleton."
He shot back, "Angleton omitted telling you that Nosenko was
supposedly working for us before the assassination. He was our
man in Moscow." He added, "I should know, I recruited him." That
was the missing piece—or at least one of them.
Bagley's story began in Switzerland in the summer of 1962.
Officially, he was the Second Secretary at the American Embassy
in Berne;
unofficially, he was a CIA case officer, working in the
Soviet Russia Division. In it, he headed the recruitment team that
went after REDTOPS. REDTOPS were Soviet diplomats, military
attaches, intelligence officers, or other government officials who
were traveling through or temporarily stationed in
The Nosenko Incubus
the West. Bagley's mission was to arrange for these REDTOPS to
be approached by a so-called access agent, usually some diplomat
with Entry dated :: March 4, 1976     
Washington DC

Yuro Nosenko:
Oswald's KGB Supervisor

I had no idea the maze within a maze I was about to enter with this interview. Some three months earlier, I had a drink at the University Club with two Reader's Digest editors, Fulton Oursler, Jr. and Edward Thompson. I had met Thompson when he offered to republish my New Yorker article on the Black Panthers and the Press (unfortunately, the New Yorker refused to then allow any of its writers to be excerpted in the Digest.) Both men impressed me with their political savvy, seriousness and charm. They proposed that I write a biography of Lee Harvey Oswald which the Digest would amply finance. I initially rejected the idea, explaining that the Warren Commission's documents had already been picked through by numerous writers and had not produced any new evidence.

Thompson replied, measuring his words carefully, that the Digest did indeed have new evidence. They could furnish me access to Yuri Nosenko, the KGB officer who had supervised Oswald's case in Moscow before himself defecting to the United States.

Up until point, Nosenko had been held under tight wraps by the CIA. The Warren Commission had not been permitted to see him even though he was in a position to fill in the blanks in Oswald's relationship with Soviet intelligence during the two and a half years he had spent in the Soviet Union. Now, 12 years later, the Digest was offering me the chance to examine this intriguing missing piece in the jigaw puzzle of prior. It was an offer I could not refuse.

Nosenko had been introduced to the Digest by Jamie Jamieson, a "former" CIA officer, who, still a "consultant" to the CIA, arranged media interviews with Soviet defectors. He also ghost-wrote articles for defectors and, was in the process of ghost-writing Nosenko's book. Instead, for reasons I never learned, Oursler and Thompson had decided to get an outsider writer for a book about Oswald in which Nosenko would be a source.

I arrived at the Digest offices on Rhode Island Avenue at 11 AM with Oursler. Jamieson, though on crutches, spryly greeted us. He told me that Nosenko was "as good as gold." The CIA had found him completely reliable. Since his defection in 1964, he had provided "a hundred or so" invaluable leads to Soviet agents. As far as the JFK assassination went, Jamieson said the CIA had established Nosenko had "full access" to the KGB's Oswald file.

Yuri Ivanovich Nosenko then arrived. He six feet tall, but his posture seemed to reflect the wear and tear of a secret life. He had a massive jaw and sorrowful eyes set deep in their socket. His English, though adequate, was still marked with a pronounced Russian accent.

I began by asking Nosenko about his prior life in Russia. Oursler, the only other person in the conference room, took notes. a plausible excuse to meet them. Once contact was
established, he would then use other agents to induce or persuade
them to steal secrets for the CIA when they returned to the Soviet
Union. It was not an easy job.
On June 8, he got an urgent call from Geneva. A Soviet security
officer named Yuri Ivanovich Nosenko, who was at the
Disarmament Conference there, had passed a note to an American
diplomat at the meeting. It said only that he wanted to be put in
touch with a "representative" of the U.S. government, which meant
CIA. ......

http://archive.org/s...61unit_djvu.txt
JANUARY 19 6 1
SWITZERLAND

Bern (E)

EXECUTIVE SECTION

Taylor, Henry J., A. E. and P May 9,57

Hooker, Robert G., Jr., couns. (0-1) _ Feb. 8,59

Lee, Adele P., sec. (S-8) Sept. 20, 59

POLITICAL SECTION

Blumberg, Warren P., 1st sec; pol. ofl. (0-3) Sept. 6, 59

Bagley, Tennent H., 2d sec; pol. off. (R-6) Feb. 21, 58

Bucknell, John A. C, att.; pol. off. (R-5j Apr. 10,59

Dibble, Philo, 1st sec; pol. off. (R-3) July 12, 59

http://www.nytimes.c...ames-treco.html
Sarah Bucknell Becomes Bride Of James Treco
Published: June 13, 1982
Her father, the late John Addison Cobb Bucknell, was a Foreign Service officer and had served as first secretary at the Embassy in Bern, Switzerland. ....

http://educationforu...=14052&p=173133
Tom Scully_*  - Posted 11 October 2009
http://books.google....nG=Search Books
Foreign service journal‎ - Page 8
by American Foreign Service Association - Political Science - 1961

L. John AC Bucknell, a Foreign Service Reserve Officer and son of Howard
Bucknell, FSO-retired, was drowned off the island of Corsica, on June 10.

http://news.google.c...h...n&scoring=a
Body of American Attache Found
Pay-Per-View - Los Angeles Times - ProQuest Archiver - Jun 12, 1961
IThe body of John Bucknell, 133. political attache at the IU.S. Embassy in Bern miss-. ing since he went undersea fishing Friday, was fo u n d Sunday washed ...

#24 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

Tom, thanks for your input and information.

I find it fascinating that Epstein consistently misspells Yuro Nosenko's CiA handler's last name (which happens to, strangely enough, be misspelled to match my surname).  Donald Fenton Booth Jameson is the "Jamie" Jamieson noted in the articles by Epstein.  His obituary from the Washington Post:

http://www.washingto...7091002436.html

The article from 2007 mentions Jameson as the branch chief in the CIA's directorate of operations handling Soviet defectors and Soviet covert ops.  Interestingly, it also discusses him having serious conflicts with James Jesus Angleton over how Anatoly Golitsin was to be used.

I wonder if a "journalist" of Epstein's reputation would repeatedly misspell a person's last name?  Or could it be he was doing as he had been directed?

#25 Tom Scully

Tom Scully

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:27 PM

I discovered in the dim dawn light this A.M. that the Reader's Digest editor, Henry Hurt, who Billy Lord wrote a letter to President Carter complaining about,

in the same month that DeMohrenschildt interrupted the recording of a soap opera being recorded by the widow of the first cousin of Nelson Rockefeller's first wife, Nancy Sands Tilton, first cousin of the mother of DeMohrenschildt's daughter, Alexandra,

was married to the niece of the chairman of Freeport Sulphur, Langbourne Williams, Jr.

(Jim Beamiss, described in Billy Lord's 1977 letter, was Gerry Bemiss, the best friend of GHW Bush, and his father, Sam Bemiss, was the first cousin of both Langbourne Williams, Jr. and Langbourne's brother George Dandridge Williams, the father-in-law of Reader's Digest editor, Henry Hurt!)

Time - Volume 71, Issues 14-26 - Page i
...Testified Freeport Sulphur's President Langbourne Williams (Jr.): "Mr. Beynon began to call us names, to threaten us with congressional investigations. He said, 'You reduce [the ore price] or I'll shut this plant down.....

http://freepages.gen..../reps/hurt.htm
1. Robert Hurt: b. 16 Jun 1969 New York, NY; U.S. Representative from VA ®

http://www.dhr.virgi..._Nomination.pdf

2. Henry Charles Hurt, Jr.: editor of Reader’s Digest; m. 2 Oct 1968 Rapidan, VA

[Danville Register (Danville, VA), 4 Oct 1968: “The marriage of Miss Margaret Nolting Williams, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. George Dandridge Williams of ‘The Campbell Field,’ Rapidan, to Henry Charles Hurt Jr., son of M. and Mrs. Henry Charles Hurt of Chatham, took place Wednesday, Oct. 2…in Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Rapidan…”]

Harvard Alumni Bulletin - Volume 56, Issue 3 - Page 131

https://books.google...id=B1bnAAAAMAAJ
1953 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
Franklin Taylor Clark '12. Died in Tumaca- cori, Ariz., February 20, 1953. Formerly with E. W. Clark & Co., investments, Philadelphia, and a director, Mutual Savings Building & Loan Association; secretary and ... Married Nancy P. Sands, 1942.

http://forum.assassi....ge-2#entry1352
Summary: After WWII, two USAAF Intel. officers come together in high ranking Life Magazine editorial positions.
Thompson's son rises to the top at Reader's Digest, Edey's son employs Robert E Webster for the remainder
of his working years, under this manager.: ...............

More here:  http://forum.assassi...t-trade/?p=8706

And.......

Two months later, it was quite obvious the DOJ had not reacted to Billy Lord's Feb, 1977 letter by directing the
FBI to launch an investigation of the details of Billy Lord's complaint letter addressed to President Carter.:

http://maryferrell.o....&relPageId=174

BillyLordDOJmarch1977.jpg

May, 1977:

http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=9941&search=schiappa_and+epstei n#relPageId=197&tab=page

EpsteinFBIagentPrivacy1ot2.jpg

http://maryferrell.o....d=198&tab=page

EpsteinFBIagentPrivacy2ot2.jpg

Weisberg was unable to obtain an unredacted copy displaying the names of the FBI agents, or he chose not
to disclose that he was successful.:

Item 08.pdf
jfk.hood.edu/Collection/.../E%20Disk/.../Item%2008.pdf
a request:received from Pam Butler of the "Reader's Digest". ,•(iftho is a§sisting Edward1J.iy .Epetain. fn connection With captioned book) for the identities and ...

My analysis is that it is fortunate that there was an opportunity to install an unelected Ford and Rockefeller team
in the White House, resulting in the appointment of Bush as DCI. Who knows how much more intense the rivalry (and bloodshed) would have been if the Rockefeller Williams Bush "partnership's" appetite for intelligence related to their potential exposure from the HSCA investigation and fallout resulting from the Pike committee investigation and Rep. Otis Pike's comments related to the emergence of the intelligence community governing in place of the checks and balances framed in the Constitution, had not been whetted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com