#1 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:51 AM

I'm currently reading Gaeton Fonzi's The Last Investigation.  The day Fonzi went to where de Mohrenschildt was residing in Manalapan, Florida, he reports that Edward J. Epstein was interviewing the same in a hotel room in Palm Beach.  What do we know regarding the contents of this interview?  Does a transcript exist or has Epstein ever written of it?  Were others present?

Additionally, the author mentions Epstein's increased relationship with the CIA.  Anyone have information with regards to how this may have impacted de Mohrenschildt's supposed suicide?

• Leslienold, Spelia, TimothyGlow and 1 other like this

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:17 AM

I don't have anything to add without digging into the subject more thoroughly.

However, I can't help but remember the rather casual conversation that the Corleone Family consigliere, Tom Hagen (Robert Duvall), had with capo Frank Pentangeli following the latter's recanting of his earlier statements to the FBI.

https://youtu.be/lXZhYJcXh2I

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:47 AM

Well played, Greg… 

I did find the following article from the JFK collection at Hood College.  Not sure regarding the veracity of all it contains, but it does raise some serious issues surrounding EJE...

http://jfk.hood.edu/...vid/Item 01.pdf

#4 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:57 AM

From EJE's website.  Appears to be an attempt to lay the assassination at the feel of LHO by putting words into GdM's mouth.

http://www.edwardjay...m/diary/dem.htm

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:04 PM

Eddie Five Angels ... 

• Mark Jamieson likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:28 PM

Mark, there can be no question Edward J. Epstein is an agency asset.

Here is one assessment of Counterplot:

Edward Jay Epstein, Counterplot (1969) This disappointing book heaps scorn on Jim Garrison’s investigation because “the means by which Garrison conducted his investigation are suspect.” In addition to attacking Garrison’s investigatory methods, the book ridicules Garrison’s suggestion that the CIA was involved in the JFK assassination, and erroneously suggests that David Ferrie, Guy Banister, Clay Shaw, and Lee Harvey Oswald had no CIA connections. Jim Garrison’s important discoveries are therefore dismissed as the claims of a “demagogue” whose actions are merely examples of “the paranoid style in American politics.”

Epstein was mobilized the year of the memo re countering critics of the Warren Report.

His attack on Garrison may be seen as the Mockingbird fifth column Sheridan et al complement to the ten moles on Garrison's staff, provision-post-screening of the defense, the addition of the teletype to the NOLA CIA office to assuage Helms' concerns voiced at Langley briefings per Marchetti.

He is a reliable nothing-to-see-here chatterbox, unconvincing in light of timing of Ferrie's death--far after that of Banister in the Year of the Commission.

Of note is his Dossier alleging Armand Hammer was nothing but bagman to the Soviet rulers and in the Gores' witness protection program.

In all likelihood Epstein served as scribe to the alleged molehunter whose actual function was as global coordinator for a cabal termed by Evica as "above Cold War differences".

30sym9h.jpg

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:31 PM

Agreed, Phil. Something is up with Epstein.

Years ago I was contacted by former FBI Agent Wayne Barnes (ostensibly on an unrelated matter) who was responsible for debriefing the highest ranking Intelligence Officer ever to defect from the Soviet Bloc, Lt. General Ion Mihai Pacepa. Barnes is convinced that the "real story" of Oswald's involvement is contained in the pages of a book that Pacepa wrote entitled: Programmed to Kill, the Soviet KGB, and the Kennedy Assassination -- The Training of a Dedicated Agent

Barnes gifted a signed copy of the book to me. I have it in a pile with Gerald Posner (Case Closed), Jerome Corsi (Who Really Killed Kennedy), Brian Andersen (My God, I'm Hit), and several other pieces of crap. 

It would be a fascinating read if I was a dullard or easily duped. One of the "red flags" is his over-reliance on Epstein's work. Although I haven't done an actual tally, I would approximate that well over 50% of his "cites to authority" (outside of the WCR and the HSCA Volumes), come from "Legend" or other work by Epstein. He even cites Posner's Case Closed!

The "good news" is that a retired FBI Agent believes there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK. The "bad news" is that he claims Lee Harvey Oswald pulled the trigger and was set in motion by false sponsors. So there really is no "good news."

Another problem with this book is the author's obvious knowledge of the inner workings of Soviet Intelligence Operations, as well as Cuban Intelligence. To the uninitiated researcher, he comes across credible as a result.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:06 PM

Greg,

Pacepa makes equally ridiculous claims in Disinformation (2013).  The powerful thing about disinformation is that there is enough verifiable truth to make the remainder believable to the unaware or uninformed.

#9 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:37 AM

Frank Sturgis:  KGB killed Kennedy: 

Jim DiEugenio in deconstructing HuffPo re JFK does a rather complete dissection of Epstein:

http://www.ctka.net/2009/huffpo.html

Excerpt:

The releases of the ARRB tell us why Angleton wanted to use Epstein as a mouthpiece. As John Newman notes in Oswald and the CIA, when Oswald defected to Russia, the State Department properly notified the authorities in the USA. That notification was quickly filed in the right place at the offices of the FBI and the Navy. But it was not posted at the CIA for 31 days. And when it was finally filed, it was filed in the wrong place. Instead of going to the Soviet Russia division, it was filed in Angleton's CI/SIG unit. (See pgs. 25-27) This was a special shop that protected the CIA from penetration agents. Newman's book demonstrates that it was Angleton who was likely running Oswald as a counter-intelligence agent. And in the 2008 reissue of the book, Newman named Angleton as the designer of the plot. (p. 637) In other words, through Epstein, Angleton was concealing who Oswald was, and who manipulated him.

Whereas in Philip Melanson Spy Saga et al Oswald is U.S. intelligence operative--not Soviet.

In any case cannot have shot any rifle, fired any bullet from the sixth floor, had a thing to do with the mechanics of the assassination.

So if Pacepa says KGB on the basis of Epstein it is on the basis of Angleton--who wasn't privy to who struck John--so how can he say KGB.

He stole Wilderness of Mirror's from Eliot's Gerontion and stole the limousine interruptus from the Heydrich hit.

The sword and shield is the Dulles-Angleton bunch now throwing back scotch in Hell.

51brqo.jpg

Cleveland Cram, Of Moles and Molehunters: A Review of Counterintelligence Literature, 1977–92 (Washington, DC: CIA Center for the Study of Intelligence, 1993). The monograph is available on cia.gov at https://www.cia.gov/...aphs/index.html.

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

Greg,

Pacepa makes equally ridiculous claims in Disinformation (2013).  The powerful thing about disinformation is that there is enough verifiable truth to make the remainder believable to the unaware or uninformed.

Precisely.

I have also developed my own "opinion" of the situation. However, I must disclose that it is purely supposition. That having been said, while it remains speculation, my opinion is based on a signature: A pattern of profit, if you will. If Pacepa indeed sought political asylum in the US, which I believe is the case, it came at a very high price tag. I think it highly absurd to believe that he was granted a free ticket. Given his former role within the Soviet Bloc there is no doubt as to the nature and extent of his potential value to our Intelligence Services. I am quite certain that the information he provided was very useful. But that "service" was to be expected of him as a given. After all, we had something he at first only wanted (asylum), but after he arrived on our shores, he now desperately needed it. Once he was granted asylum there was no turning back for him. We owned him and he knew it. So our own "Intelligence Service" put him to work at what he was best trained to do all those years: Deception.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:32 AM

Precisely.

I have also developed my own "opinion" of the situation. However, I must disclose that it is purely supposition. That having been said, while it remains speculation, my opinion is based on a signature: A pattern of profit, if you will. If Pacepa indeed sought political asylum in the US, which I believe is the case, it came at a very high price tag. I think it highly absurd to believe that he was granted a free ticket. Given his former role within the Soviet Bloc there is no doubt as to the nature and extent of his potential value to our Intelligence Services. I am quite certain that the information he provided was very useful. But that "service" was to be expected of him as a given. After all, we had something he at first only wanted (asylum), but after he arrived on our shores, he now desperately needed it. Once he was granted asylum there was no turning back for him. We owned him and he knew it. So our own "Intelligence Service" put him to work at what he was best trained to do all those years: Deception.

That's pretty much how I see it, too.

After stating that de Mohrenschildt "…was in fact Oswald's KGB 'handler,'" Pacepa writes, "In 1977, Epstein had a meeting with de Mohrenschildt at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida.  The meeting had been arranged by the Reader's Digest magazine.  Epstein and de Mohrenschildt broke for lunch and decided to meet again at 3 p.m.  When the latter arrived at the Palm Beach home where he was staying, he found a card telling him that he had to testify under oath to the House Select Commission [sic] on Assassinations.  De Mohrenschildt's body was found later that day.  He had committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth." (Disinformation, p. 218)

Fonzi recalls, "We hadn't yet been issued official identification so my only credentials were old business cards which identified me as a staff investigator for U.S. Senator Richard Schweiker.  I crossed out Schweiker's name on the one and wrote above it, 'House Select Committee on Assassinations.'  She (Alexandra de Mohrenschildt) took it and said she would tell her father to expect my call." (The Last Investigation, p. 190)

There is difficulty in reconciling these two accounts (not to mention the absurd claim regarding Oswald and his 'handler').

#12 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:26 AM

I enjoyed Vasilis' marvelous review of Corsi, invited him to this thread, and append his "KGB" section:

Who Really Killed Kennedy? by Jerome Corsi
Reviewed by Vasilios Vazakas

Posted December 16, 2013

III. Oswald a KGB Agent?

If Corsi wanted to find the best sources available to examine the Soviet defection of Oswald and if he was recruited by the KGB he would have chosen, for example, John Newman's Oswald and the CIA and/or John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee. Strangely enough, Corsi has chosen to listen to Ian Mihai Pacepa, a deputy chief of Romania's Intelligence Service (DIE). I consider this to be a big mistake. Most of the information here comes from Pacepa's book Programmed to Kill and email exchanges between Corsi and Pacepa.

Pacepa believed that the Soviets recruited Oswald when he was stationed in Atsugi, Japan. To substantiate his claim, he refers to Edward Jay Epstein's book Legend: The Secret War of Lee Harvey Oswald. At this point Corsi makes an error and refers to Epstein as "Lifton", who we all know is a different researcher. Somehow, the editor of the book didn't notice. According to Epstein the Soviets used an attractive hostess that worked at the Queen Bee bar to lure Oswald under the KGB influence. Why anyone would believe Epstein and Pacepa is anybody's guess. If Corsi had conducted his research correctly, he would have known that Epstein was fed information by none other than James Angleton, the master of deceit, the head of CIA's counterintelligence. If he had read Dick Russell's The Man Who Knew Too Much (p. 457), he would have known that Oswald was frequenting the bar with the possible mission to help a Soviet Colonel Nikolai Eroskin to defect, but this was aborted. Oswald was part of a U-2 operation called Detachment C, a secret unit that had the mission to collect vital data for intelligence that flew over Russia, China and Taiwan (see Newman, Oswald and the CIA p. 30-31). Pacepa argues that, humiliated by his defeat during the Cuban missile crisis, Khrushchev decided to have Kennedy killed as an act of revenge, and so KGB gave Oswald the mission to assassinate Kennedy. Any serious student of the assassination would know better than to fall for Pacepa's nonsense. His book provides zero evidence to support his thesis. It is well known that rivals in the Communist party, liker Leonid Brezhnev and Yuri Antropov were waiting on the wings to overthrow Khrushchev and replace him as premier. Why Khrushchev would risk an international incident and his position to replace Kennedy with someone like LBJ who was a hardliner is beyond belief. After all Pacepa had defected to USA so it was to his benefit to perpetuate a myth that would only serve those who killed Kennedy. It is like he was reading everything he claimed from a script written by James Angleton himself.

The whole story is ludicrous since all researchers like Newman, Phil Melanson, Jim Douglass, Lisa Pease, Jim DiEugenio, Russell, Armstrong, among others, have made a strong case that Oswald went to the USSR as a US intelligence operative, part of a false defectors' program orchestrated by the US intelligence agencies and the military.

According to Pacepa, Khrushchev had a change of heart and decided to call off the hit on Kennedy. So he ordered the KGB to deprogram Oswald so as not to assassinate Kennedy. Oswald was not happy with the turn of events so he went to Mexico City to meet with the KGB officers to convince them to let him carry on with the assassination as planned. Again, Corsi should have known that Oswald or an Oswald impostor more likely had gone to Mexico as part of a CIA-FBI operation to embarrass the FPCC abroad were it had support (see, for instance, John Newman, Oswald and the CIA). Pacepa continues that the KGB decided to stop him from assassinating Kennedy by silencing him forever. However he does not explain why this never materialized. If one reads the HSCA's Lopez Report, it is hard not to conclude that Oswald was impersonated by some unknown party to leave a trail in the official files that the Cubans and the Soviets were controlling Oswald. And also to show that Oswald met with Valeri Kostikov, the head of the KGB assassinations unit, the notorious Department 13. As we all know there were never any photographs of Oswald taken in Mexico and the voice on the tapes given to FBI did not correspond to his voice. As Newman showed, the purpose of the Mexico impersonation was to dim the lights so the intelligence community would not sound an alert that a former Soviet defector met with Kostikov, the head of the KGB assassinations unit, Department 13. This would have resulted in putting Oswald on the FBI's watch list and as a result he would have never been allowed to be in a building above the Presidential route. The real Oswald could not be captured on film or seen by witnesses in Mexico. His handlers could not risk Oswald's detection or his possible accidental murder since his survival was vital to the plot's success.

It was Ruth Paine who produced much of the suspect evidence that Oswald was in Mexico. Even after the police had searched her house and they had not come up with anything. Yet, Ruth Paine found some incriminating evidence that the Police could not find (DiEugenio, Reclaiming Parkland, p. 284). This is the same woman who arranged for Oswald's job at the Texas School Book Depository in October 1963. Ruth Paine had also claimed to have seen, on November 9, 1963, Oswald typing a letter referring to his meeting in Mexico with agent Kostin, apparently another name for Kostikov. This letter was sent to the Soviet Embassy in Washington (Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable, p. 233). Some think the letter is a forgery, planted in order to incriminate Oswald. The Warren Commission accepted the genuineness of this letter. Largely because of corroborating evidence in the form of a rough draft, said to be in Oswald's handwriting, which Ruth Paine also allegedly discovered. What is particularly suspect about the November 9th Kostin letter is its timing. After being intercepted by the FBI on its way to the Soviet Embassy in Washington, the letter was summarized and communicated to Dallas, where the news arrived on November 22nd (see Peter Scott, Deep Politics III).

To make things worse, Pacepa claims that George DeMohrenschildt was a KGB agent. To his credit, Corsi acknowledges that the evidence that DeMonhreschildt was a CIA agent " ...is as strong and important counterweight to Pacepa's suggestion that DeMohrenschildt was a KGB agent assigned to be Oswald's handler in Dallas" (p. 163). Despite that he comes back to repeat Pacepa's claim about DeMohrenschildt being a Soviet agent since Pacepa had first hand experience in the upper ranks of the Soviet intelligence network.

Corsi states that DeMohrenschildt was an important link to several pieces of evidence that the Warren Commission used to conclude that Oswald killed Kennedy. Some of it had to do with the Gen. Edwin Walker shooting incident that occurred on March 10, 1963. At 9 pm that evening a bullet penetrated General Walker's window and slammed into the wall, only narrowly missing his head. De Mohrenschildt testified to the Commission that he had joked to Oswald if he was the guy who shot Walker. Although Oswald never said yes, the Baron saw guilt in his face. In 1967, four years after the assassination, and four years after the infamous backyard photos showing Oswald holding a rifle were found in Ruth Paine's garage, another backyard photo was found in DeMohrenschildt's storage unit. This backyard photo was signed "To my friend George from Lee" and dated "5/IV/1963, the Cyrillic version of April 5, 1963 (DiEugenio, Reclaiming Parkland, p. 82). This photo, because of its different boundary at the edge and finer resolution, is suspected of being a plant, in order to incriminate Oswald for the Walker shooting. Pacepa believes that this is a further proof that DeMohrenschildt knew more about the Walker incident than he ever admitted. Yet George was puzzled as to how is showed up in his belongings so many years after the fact.

Two pieces of physical evidence implicated Oswald in the Walker shooting. Photos of Walker's house, which were found in Ruth Paine's garage, and a handwritten note in Russian allegedly left from Lee to Marina. Pacepa found telltale clues in this note proving that Oswald was a KGB agent. He claimed that in that letter Oswald instructs Marina what to do in case he is arrested. In that note Pacepa recognized KGB codes like "friends" a code for support officer and "Red Cross" a code for financial help.

Pacepa is really stretching things. He then stretches further. He constructs a myth to demonstrate that Oswald shot at Walker. The truth is that both the picture and the note were surfaced by Ruth Paine after the assassination. Again, the police had searched her house for two days after the murder and had failed to recover the items. After they got it, the Secret Service had the note returned to Ruth because they thought it was from her. (DiEugenio, Reclaiming Parkland, pp. 77-78). It is fairly evident that DeMohrenschildt and Ruth Paine were CIA assets. And it was Ruth who was the person that produced the most incriminating evidence that convicted Oswald in the public mind as the president's killer. This included evidence that Oswald was in Mexico, the Kostin letter, and the Walker photographs and note. Yet Corsi sidesteps her great importance in the case and chooses to listen to Pacepa. None of the crucial information above regarding Ruth Paine is reported in his book. In fact, Corsi seems to accept the idea that Oswald actually shot General Walker. As Gerald McKnight wrote in his book Breach of Trust , the bullet fired into the Walker house was a steel-jacketed 30.06 bullet. But after the assassination the FBI changed the bullet to a 6.5 copper jacketed bullet. Even the bullet stored in the National Archives today is copper jacketed (DiEugenio, Reclaiming Parkland, p. 76).

The Pacepa story is not over yet. Corsi seems to believe Pacepa's claims that the KGB advised all the Eastern Bloc Intelligence services to spread the rumors that the CIA and LBJ had killed JFK so as to divert world attention away from the Soviet Union. To prove Pacepa right, Corsi brings up the case of Vasili Mitrokhin, a retired KGB officer who claimed that the KGB had financed Mark Lane, among others, to promote the JFK assassination conspiracies. There are many writers who think that the possibility exists that Mitrokhin, an dother former KGB officers, were used by western intelligence agencies after the fall of the USSR for their own agendas. Why Corsi would choose to waste so many pages on Pacepa's story is something I can't figure out. Especially since the Soviet Union and KGB do not figure in his list of conspirators at the end of his book. I believe he could have done himself a great favor if he had omitted this whole Pacepa section.

Corsi then tries to tie Oswald in with China by connecting the Fair Play for Cuba Committee (FPCC) organization to the Maoist Progressive Labor Party (PLP). Oswald was corresponding with Vincent T. Lee, the national director of FPCC who was also a member of the PLP. Corsi wonders what would have happened if Oswald had been killed immediately after the assassination. The CIA would have claimed that he was a kGB agent who had become disillusioned with Russian Communism and had turned now to Maoist China. Corsi provides no evidence to support this except Allen Dulles who during the Warren Commission hearings said out of the blue "It would have been a blessing for us if (Lee Harvey Oswald) ... had taken his passport and gone to China as he may have contemplated" (p. 157). Unfortunately Dulles is not the most credible source, and the China angle is classic disinformation by Dulles to mud the waters and false sponsor China for the crime.

Phil's footnote:

Corsi here reflects the straight CIA Red Plot line set up by Angleton's use of Oswald in the false defection program, as well as in the FPCC operation run by McCord (used in the Watergate Nixon bear trap) and Phillips (in Dallas, after all, boo hoo).

Angleton loves (in Hell) and loved (on Earth) this type of play acting.  It's picked up by Frank Sturgis and promoted by Edward Jay Epstein.  Patricia Johnson McMillan has it in her veins:  "believing Marxist" and we cannot omit Ruth Curator of the Cornicopia of Culpatory Crap.

Angleton was vicious to Nosenko--because Nosenko was the antidote to the Red Plot, i.e., Oswald shunned by Soviet intelligence.

The various pitch men (Epstein, Pacepa, Sturgis, Johnson McMillan, Paine) pushing a projection which doesn't sell well--

--particularly when the Secret Agent Man/Manchurian Candidate wasn't in the window, didn't shoot the rifle, couldn't (as Lane heard First Day) inflict a frontal wound from behind.

Yet, Phillips wrote in his unpublished manuscript Buy Lots in Florida Everglades:

“I was one of the two case officers who handled Lee Harvey Oswald. After working to establish his Marxist bona fides, we gave him the mission of killing Fidel Castro in Cuba. I helped him when he came to Mexico City to obtain a visa, and when he returned to Dallas to wait for it I saw him twice there. We rehearsed the plan many times: In Havana Oswald was to assassinate Castro with a sniper's rifle from the upper floor window of a building on the route where Castro often drove in an open jeep. Whether Oswald was a double-agent or a psycho I'm not sure, and I don't know why he killed Kennedy. But I do know he used precisely the plan we had devised against Castro. Thus the CIA did not anticipate the President's assassination but it was responsible for it. I share that guilt.”

2moe2kw.jpg

#13 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:50 AM

I could barely get through Corsi's fictive construct so poorly was it written, so lacking in attention to detail and so obviously an attempt to "cash in" for the 50th--or at least so it appeared to me. That it could possibly have been written in such a shoddy fashion by a Harvard man is truly mystifying--or telling. His blunder of improprie distinguendis his own cite to authority as Lifton occurred more than once!

Sloppy? Agenda driven? Amateurish? In any event: Easily spotted...by design.

Mr. Corsi is a member of this Forum. Perhaps he will attempt to defend the indefensible. I can hardly wait. If he does, I will move that portion from this thread to its own thread so as to maintain this thread's integrity.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#14 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:54 PM

Vasilis will weigh in, as I invited him, having read his review of Corsi on ctka.

I see the Corsi allusions to Pacepa as serving the objective of cognitive dissonance Charles cites as a major bullet point of the cabal.

Oswald was sent to the Soviet Union--he did not go of his own volition, he had not the money nor the keys to the secret doors such as Albert Schweitzer College.

His return was arranged through CIA Domestic Contacts officer J. Walton Moore who acquired the cooperation of CIA asset George DeMohrenschildt who shepherded the legend and the legend's Russian wife (neice of Soviet intelligence officer)  through the anti-Communist White Russian community to the so-helpful Ruth Paine who placed the patsy in the Potemkin Building.

For Corsi to express interest in Pacepa (who is a pawn of Angleton, even as Epstein is a spawn of Angleton) is to serve the cabal.

The cabal in my usage connotes the movable feast of vultures alluded to by Preparata in Conjuring and Prouty in The Secret Team, Lane in Executive Action and Ryan in Another Nineteen.

Oswald was painted up as a piñata and set upon by mobs with bats.

The war was fought over the president's dead body.

For Corsi to do anything but take Pacepa apart as a puppet of Angleton is sheer criminal negligence.

Oswald was not a Soviet operative and fired no rifle hence the killers and their sponsors are at large.

#15 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:07 PM

With regards to de Mohrenschildt's untimely end, is it possible (probable?) that he was a victim of MK Ultra?  It might explain much surrounding the Epstein visit.  De Mohrenschildt may not have been so willing to fall on his sword, and considering his "breakdown" while giving an interview to Willem Oltmans he could have been at great risk to speak what he knew.

#16 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:04 AM

Dr. Charles Mendoza administered treatment beginning spring 1976 which left DeMohrenschildt near a nervous breakdown.

September 5, 1976, he wrote a hand-written letter to George H. W. Bush DCI from January 1976 to January 1977:

Dear George,

You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in.

My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation.

I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from (cystic fibrosis) over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people I do not know.

But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much.

Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more.

Good luck in your important job.

Thank you so much.

In this state he fled to Europe with journalist Willem Ollens. 

March 1977 he fled to his sister-in-law's Manalaplan, Florida home.

March 29 he returned from an interview with Epstein and was dead before Fonzi could reach him.

Hence there are at least three indications of psychological manipulation: Mendoza, Ollens, Epstein--who is alleged to have threatened electroshock treatments.

And of course good old George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Who stood next in line when Hinckley fired shots at Ronald Reagan and Judy Woodward reported an agent fired back--perhaps hitting Reagan.

Hinckley's brother was to dine at Neil Bush's home that evening.  Of course denials were issued.

The alarm in the Manalapan home would indicate intruder.

Of course an explanation was given.

Worthy of Bill Hicks.

#17 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:56 AM

Dr. Charles Mendoza administered treatment beginning spring 1976 which left DeMohrenschildt near a nervous breakdown.

September 5, 1976, he wrote a hand-written letter to George H. W. Bush DCI from January 1976 to January 1977:

Dear George,

You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in.

My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation.

I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from (cystic fibrosis) over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people I do not know.

But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much.

Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more.

Good luck in your important job.

Thank you so much.

In this state he fled to Europe with journalist Willem Ollens. 

March 1977 he fled to his sister-in-law's Manalaplan, Florida home.

March 29 he returned from an interview with Epstein and was dead before Fonzi could reach him.

Hence there are at least three indications of psychological manipulation: Mendoza, Ollens, Epstein--who is alleged to have threatened electroshock treatments.

And of course good old George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Who stood next in line when Hinckley fired shots at Ronald Reagan and Judy Woodward reported an agent fired back--perhaps hitting Reagan.

Hinckley's brother was to dine at Neil Bush's home that evening.  Of course denials were issued.

The alarm in the Manalapan home would indicate intruder.

Of course an explanation was given.

Worthy of Bill Hicks.

Many thanks, Phil.  Could you please provide a source for the letter?

It is written in the familiar, which would indicate some type of relationship beyond a mere professional arrangement.  Is there additional support establishing contact/proximity between de Mohrenschildt and GHW Bush?  How far back does it go?

#18 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:27 AM

I published this article on Rense.com about 15 years ago (I have made a few minor edits / additions to this posting of it).

For clarity, my description of the film as "unaltered and 100% without blemish" is dripping sarcasm. The majority of this information came directly from a close friend who retired from the Dallas Police Department's Criminal Intelligence Division, the late "J" Harrison. At our first meeting, "J" produced authentic identification indicating he had also worked for both the Office of Naval Intelligence and Army Intelligence at different times. J was "connected" up the wah-zoo. He introduced me to retired DPD Officer Gerald Hill -- the same one who happened to be everywhere, interacted with everyone, and handled most all of the evidence on November 22, 1963 -- who I subsequently interviewed on tape. "J" knew DeMohrenschildt well. Much of this information was also independently confirmed by genealogical historian, Bruce Campbell Adamson. 

=========================================================

Amazing Web Of Abraham Zapruder

The Man Who Filmed JFK's Assassination

by Gregory Burnham

The following may be of interest to those who would seek a glimpse at the beginning even though it tends to raise questions about the only piece of evidence that we know is "real, intact, unaltered and 100% without blemish" -- qualities that are curiously absent from the character of the one who filmed it.

Consider:

Abraham Zapruder's White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe.

These two organizations were CIA (backed) Domestic Operations in Dallas whose membership included:

Abraham Zapruder (who allegedly filmed the assassination), Clint Murchison (owner of the Dallas Cowboys at that time), Colonel Harold D. Byrd, (owner of the Texas School Book Depository), Sarah Hughes, (who swore LBJ in as the 36th President while Air Force One was still on the ground in Dallas), George DeMohrenschildt, (CIA contract agent AND best friend of LHO), George Bush (close friend of George DeMohrenschildt and later Director of Central Intelligence, VPOTUS and POTUS), Neil Mallon, (mentor after whom George Bush named his son, Neil), H. L. Hunt (extreme right wing oil tycoon), and Demitri Von Mohrenschildt (George DeMohrenschildt's brother).

In 1953 and 1954 a woman named Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.

Incidentally, Abraham Zapruder's obituary mis-states the date/year that he departed Nardis of Dallas, incorrectly citing 1949. The correct year was 1959--the same year that his "partner in design" Jeanne LeGon became known as, Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt... She had married Lee Oswald's BEST FRIEND (to be), CIA Contract Agent, George DeMohrenschildt!

Lyndon Baines Johnson's personal secretary, Marie Fehmer, who flew back to Washington on Air Force One with LBJ on 11-22-1963, just happens to be the daughter of Olga Fehmer, currently living in Tyler, Texas. Olga Fehmer ALSO worked at Nardis of Dallas with Abraham Zapruder and Jean LeGon DeMohrenshildt.

Quick Review:

Olga Fehmer, (the mother of LBJ's future personal secretary, Marie) worked closely with the man who would later capture the assassination on film: Abraham Zapruder, in the same city of Dallas.

George DeMohrenschildt's future wife, Jeanne LeGon, also worked at NARDIS of Dallas, the city in which LHO's best friend and rabid anti-communist White Russian, George DeMohrenshildt would convince Lee Oswald and his "White Russian" wife, Marina, to eventually reside.

The Oswald's spent time together in the Soviet Union during their "courtship" -- much if not most of that time was spent in the city of Minsk, which is where George DeMohrenshildt and his brother, Demitri Von Mohrenschildt, grew up (after fleeing the place of their birth, Mozyr, which, according to Bruce Campbell Adamson, was often mistakenly thought to have been a part of Poland).

Abraham Zapruder's co-worker, Jeanne LeGon and her husband George DeMohrenschildt introduced Lee Oswald to the daughter of one of George DeMohrenshildt's close friends, Ruth Paine. Ruth Paine's husband , Michael, whose step-father, Arthur Young collaborated with none other than Lyndon Baines Johnson's personal pilot, Joseph Mashman, to develop "BELL" helicopter (Fort Worth, Texas), was employed by Bell at the time of the assassination. 3,000-5,000 BELL helicopters were lost in Viet Nam and BELL's stockholders made a fortune replacing them.

In September of 1976, George DeMohrenschildt was subjected to 9 electro-shock treatments at Parkland Hospital under the order given by one, Doctor DeLoach... first cousin of FBI Assisstant Director Cartha D. "Deke" DeLoach. His "doctor of record", Dr. Mendoza, ordered the administration of intravenous "drugs" upon DeMohrenschildt's being committed to Parkland Hospital for "mental problems," but it was DeLoach that ordered the electro-shock therapy. This episode occured during the time that George Bush was the Director of Central Intelligence and within weeks of DeMohrenshildt's having written a manuscript for a book entitled, "I Am A Patsy! I Am A Patsy!" which named names of various CIA and FBI personnel who framed Oswald to cover their tracks in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

There is an extant version of this manuscript floating around the net [which is possibly a creation of a good forgerer like E. H. HUNT].

On March 29, 1977... the same day George DeMohrenschildt agreed to an interview with the HSCA, his daughter Alexandra found him dead of a shotgun blast through his mouth. His death was ruled a suicide. 

In 1964, a CIA report states that: "[Alexandra] was being monitored by CIA's James Jesus Angleton because she was having an affair with Mohammed al Fayed (one of her father's business partners) shortly after the JFK assassination..." James Jesus Angleton's name is signed at the bottom of that 41 page report. Under his signature is that of CIA asset, Jane Roman. Roman was the CIA agent who the record shows was charged with "monitoring" the movements of one, Lee Harvey Oswald, for the two months preceding the assassination.

Miscellaneous:

George Bush's roomate at Andover and Yale, who subsequently enlisted with him into the Navy was Demitri Von Mohrenschildt's step-son, Edward Gordon Hooker.

George DeMohrenschildt was business partners with Mohammed al Fayed and Clamar J. Charles in Haiti, while working for Clint Murchison's Haitian interests. He also worked for Murchison's Three States Oil & Gas Co.

Jackie Kennedy grew up calling George DeMohrenschildt, "Uncle George" -- as her mother Janet Auchincloss nearly married him after she had dated him during her divorce from Jackie's father, Black Jack Bouvier.

At one time, DeMohrenschildt actually was engaged to be married to Jackie's mother's sister, (Jackie's aunt), Michelle.

George Bush has selective Altzheimer's regarding his where abouts of 11-22-1963. Barbara Bush stated he was in Tyler, TX. although he has "speculated" that he may have been in Port Au Prince, Haiti.

FBI Special Agent, Graham Kitchell states that he received a call from George Bush on 11-22-1963, and that George Bush (and his voice) were very familiar to him at that time. The call was made to the Houston FBI office and apparently did not originate from Haiti.

• Denise Giddens and Mark Jamieson like this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#19 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:14 AM

Mark, I see cites to CIA MFR (Memo For the Record) Raymond M. Reardon SAG (Special Analysis Group) 9.20.76 (Reardon, Raymond M. 3928 Clare's Ct., Fairfax, VA 22033), and to Russ Baker,  Family of Secrets, 2009, page 268.

#20 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:14 AM

Mark, I see cites to CIA MFR (Memo For the Record) Raymond M. Reardon SAG (Special Analysis Group) 9.20.76 (Reardon, Raymond M. 3928 Clare's Ct., Fairfax, VA 22033), and to Russ Baker,  Family of Secrets, 2009, page 268.

Many thanks, Phil!

I published this article on Rense.com about 15 years ago (I have made a few minor edits / additions to this posting of it).

For clarity, my description of the film as "unaltered and 100% without blemish" is dripping sarcasm. The majority of this information came directly from a close friend who retired from the Dallas Police Department's Criminal Intelligence Division, the late "J" Harrison. At our first meeting, "J" produced authentic identification indicating he had also worked for both the Office of Naval Intelligence and Army Intelligence at different times. J was "connected" up the wah-zoo. He introduced me to retired DPD Officer Gerald Hill -- the same one who happened to be everywhere, interacted with everyone, and handled most all of the evidence on November 22, 1963 -- who I subsequently interviewed on tape. "J" knew DeMohrenschildt well. Much of this information was also independently confirmed by genealogical historian, Bruce Campbell Adamson. 

=========================================================

Amazing Web Of Abraham Zapruder

The Man Who Filmed JFK's Assassination

by Gregory Burnham

Greg, fascinating connections - thank you very much for sharing your work.  I've been convinced for many years that CIA/military industrial/business relationships in Dallas are central to untangling the web of conspiracy in the assassination of JFK.  When "leads" were developed in the early years, it was difficult, if not impossible, to extend those leads from Dallas or back to Dallas.  There are specific reasons why this particular city was chosen of which we are currently not fully aware.

Do we know how Dallas came to the melting pot of intelligence operatives (The Dallas Council on World Affairs, The Crucade for a Free Europe)?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com