Photo

This Yellow Brick Road is Blood Splattered.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:27 PM

Thanks Greg for opening this topic area. Unfortunately, there's a real need for it, since it is becoming increasingly apparent that JFK's assassination was just a mere preview of coming attractions. Our pathocracy had been very busy dishing out traumatic shocks to our collective conscious. It seems a traumatized, fear filled populace is much more easily controlled than a citizenry capable of critical thinking.

Pathocracy is a term that I discovered just a few days ago. It means a system of government that's been taken over by a cabal of psychopaths. It was coined by a Polish psychiatrist named Andrew Lobaczewski. He was able to study a pathocracy up close when the Nazis invaded Poland. He was able to observe round two when the Soviets assumed control of Poland after WWII. He has a interesting story. Just google his name, pathocracy or ponerology for details.

RFK Assassination:  I noticed one odd detail that gives a hint of a connection between both murders.

When Kenny O'Donnell stated that he believed a shot came from the grassy knoll, he was interrogated by the FBI, who convinced him that he was mistaken because all the evidence pointed to the book depository as the only source of firing. When O'Donnell resisted, he was told words to the effect that he shouldn't cause the Kennedy family additional pain by speculating on the possibility of a conspiracy.

The exact same tact and reasoning was used by LAPD/CIA stooge Hank Hernandez while convincing an RFK witness  (Sandy Serrano) to recant her the "girl in the polkadot dress" story. 

Thanks again for opening up more areas of discussion.

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:06 PM

You're very welcome, Chuck.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:25 AM

Chuck, you describe the assassination of John F. Kennedy as a "mere preview of coming attractions."  Charles notes George Michael Evica's "Terrible First Sound". 

Lemnitzer submitted Operation Northwoods to McNamara March 1962.  JFK told Lemnitzer such action toward Cuba was not happening.  Lemnitzer was SACEUR that November and, per Richard Cottrell in Gladio: NATO"s Dagger at the Heart of Europe, Lemnitzer repaid the favor November 1963.

Jacob Hornberger points up the military nature of the autopsy, and we see the hand of milint in the event.  Can there be any doubt the bitterness of the Bay of Pigs, the irritation at perceived caving in re Berlin Wall, missile crisis, peace speech June '63 in the context of test ban, covert communication with Khrushchev and Castro, and the supreme offense: withdrawal from Vietnam assured the willing participation before, during or after of military and intelligence leadership.

The Yellow Brick Road to perpetual war was bullt by the willing handmaidens of the defense establishment--with a smirk at the Orwellian irony of "defense".

The war was joined over JFK's dead body after a ritual slaughter on a Texas street at high noon with the successor a hundred feet behind to be the first subsequent chief executive to receive the object lesson on the expendability of the temporary resident of the Oval Office.

Northwoods demonstrating the willingness of the mailed fist to sacrifice civilians for national security.

The multi-layered rationales for censorship and the Big Lie: that the Red Plot must be concealed from the people, that a lone gunman was solely responsible, that the Kennedy family blah blah blah di blah.

There was no need for the war--what's the worst that could have happened?  Communists would take over Vietnam--and yet: they did, but with a decade of horror and carnage forever darkening the national soul.

There's a way to figure that as not merely inconsequential to the ends of power, but empowering:  war, war for any pretext, with terrible cost, with no discernible benefit, commenced on the murder of the objecting leader and the false-flag of a fictional attack, lie upon lie, forever, amen.

We have Orwell's great paean to Hitler and Stalin as experimenters on the path to pursuit of pure power described by O'Brien.

Hitler who, double or nothing, emerged from the bunker to place his hand on the shoulders of the boys left between the Red Army and his crushed thousand-year reich.

Stalin who remarked a single death was a tragedy; a million, a statistic.

Two dozen witnesses saw John Doe Number Two with Timothy McVeigh.  A witness saw placement of additional explosives in the structure.  German military intelligence operative Strassmeier was allowed to leave the country.  A doppleganger rental van was photographed on an army base.  Bomb squads knew something was up--they were deployed in the area in advance.  And the supposed prime mover (in truth a follower) wrote his sister (letter in 1998 NYT) he was recruited for a covert force used in domestic operations--of course he was burned in the manner of such tradecraft.

An inspiration for Putin's 1999 bombing of Moscow apartments, killing civilians for war and election.  Alexander Litvinenko, Blowing up Moscow.

Four planes fly into dead zones to shut off transponders.  Two are automatically homed on towers prepped with thermite.  One is disappeared while a nonplane missile hits the Pentagon where it's been strengthened.  Two wars ensue in the shadow of a Patriot Act emulating the Enabling Act following the Reichstag Fire of 1933.

We may expect a real barn-burner in the next two years.  Iran may play if only as a scapegoat for an event, perhaps an EMP over CONUS.

The net would be silenced and the pursuit of troublemakers undertaken with data from surveillance surfaced by Snowden.

The thrust vectors have been plain.  The public policies promoted by a Cass Sunstein in company with a blanket use of national security for every extraconstitutional crime domestically and exploit on foreign soil.

Brzezinski quashed publication of a version of Lobaczewski's work.

Brzezinski and Gates wrote the 2004 CFR paper Iran: Time for a New Approach.  Kissinger two years ago suggested Iran would be a future ally.  Surely its willingness to fight ISIS is fascinating--considering ISIS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a consortium including but not limited to USA, Turkey, Qatar, Saudi--soon setting up shop in the recently destabilized Libya.

Contention in the quadrilateral: basic 1984 protocol.

Oceania has always been allied with Eurasia and at war with Eastasia.

Northwoods was rejected by a president who had to be killed and revised in history as not really withdrawing from Vietnam.

It is our job to harry the many behind the curtain.

On earth God's work must truly be our own.

• Chuck Barlow likes this

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 01 March 2015 - 08:35 AM

The first slaying of the leader of a proto-tribe carried out to advance what today we would term social, political, and/or spiritual agendas was the so-called "preview" referenced here.

The ritual sacrifice of JFK was not a "preview" of anything, but rather just another sequel -- albeit one in which we are emotionally invested -- in an ancient, ongoing series.

• Mark Jamieson likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:09 PM

Excellent topic.

Ancient and long term series of deeds done dirt cheap. Agreed.

Ya gotta stand for somethin'

Might as well stand for more positive things

else be part of the problems behind the curtain.

#6 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

Chuck, you describe the assassination of John F. Kennedy as a "mere preview of coming attractions."  Charles notes George Michael Evica's "Terrible First Sound". 

Lemnitzer submitted Operation Northwoods to McNamara March 1962.  JFK told Lemnitzer such action toward Cuba was not happening.  Lemnitzer was SACEUR that November and, per Richard Cottrell in Gladio: NATO"s Dagger at the Heart of Europe, Lemnitzer repaid the favor November 1963.

Jacob Hornberger points up the military nature of the autopsy, and we see the hand of milint in the event.  Can there be any doubt the bitterness of the Bay of Pigs, the irritation at perceived caving in re Berlin Wall, missile crisis, peace speech June '63 in the context of test ban, covert communication with Khrushchev and Castro, and the supreme offense: withdrawal from Vietnam assured the willing participation before, during or after of military and intelligence leadership.

The Yellow Brick Road to perpetual war was bullt by the willing handmaidens of the defense establishment--with a smirk at the Orwellian irony of "defense".

The war was joined over JFK's dead body after a ritual slaughter on a Texas street at high noon with the successor a hundred feet behind to be the first subsequent chief executive to receive the object lesson on the expendability of the temporary resident of the Oval Office.

Northwoods demonstrating the willingness of the mailed fist to sacrifice civilians for national security.

The multi-layered rationales for censorship and the Big Lie: that the Red Plot must be concealed from the people, that a lone gunman was solely responsible, that the Kennedy family blah blah blah di blah.

There was no need for the war--what's the worst that could have happened?  Communists would take over Vietnam--and yet: they did, but with a decade of horror and carnage forever darkening the national soul.

There's a way to figure that as not merely inconsequential to the ends of power, but empowering:  war, war for any pretext, with terrible cost, with no discernible benefit, commenced on the murder of the objecting leader and the false-flag of a fictional attack, lie upon lie, forever, amen.

We have Orwell's great paean to Hitler and Stalin as experimenters on the path to pursuit of pure power described by O'Brien.

Hitler who, double or nothing, emerged from the bunker to place his hand on the shoulders of the boys left between the Red Army and his crushed thousand-year reich.

Stalin who remarked a single death was a tragedy; a million, a statistic.

Two dozen witnesses saw John Doe Number Two with Timothy McVeigh.  A witness saw placement of additional explosives in the structure.  German military intelligence operative Strassmeier was allowed to leave the country.  A doppleganger rental van was photographed on an army base.  Bomb squads knew something was up--they were deployed in the area in advance.  And the supposed prime mover (in truth a follower) wrote his sister (letter in 1998 NYT) he was recruited for a covert force used in domestic operations--of course he was burned in the manner of such tradecraft.

An inspiration for Putin's 1999 bombing of Moscow apartments, killing civilians for war and election.  Alexander Litvinenko, Blowing up Moscow.

Four planes fly into dead zones to shut off transponders.  Two are automatically homed on towers prepped with thermite.  One is disappeared while a nonplane missile hits the Pentagon where it's been strengthened.  Two wars ensue in the shadow of a Patriot Act emulating the Enabling Act following the Reichstag Fire of 1933.

We may expect a real barn-burner in the next two years.  Iran may play if only as a scapegoat for an event, perhaps an EMP over CONUS.

The net would be silenced and the pursuit of troublemakers undertaken with data from surveillance surfaced by Snowden.

The thrust vectors have been plain.  The public policies promoted by a Cass Sunstein in company with a blanket use of national security for every extraconstitutional crime domestically and exploit on foreign soil.

Brzezinski quashed publication of a version of Lobaczewski's work.

Brzezinski and Gates wrote the 2004 CFR paper Iran: Time for a New Approach.  Kissinger two years ago suggested Iran would be a future ally.  Surely its willingness to fight ISIS is fascinating--considering ISIS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a consortium including but not limited to USA, Turkey, Qatar, Saudi--soon setting up shop in the recently destabilized Libya.

Contention in the quadrilateral: basic 1984 protocol.

Oceania has always been allied with Eurasia and at war with Eastasia.

Northwoods was rejected by a president who had to be killed and revised in history as not really withdrawing from Vietnam.

It is our job to harry the many behind the curtain.

On earth God's work must truly be our own.

Personally, I buy Judy Wood's take on 9-11.  The amount of flak she takes from even people in the "truther" movement, tells me she's over the target. I have and have read her book  Where Did the Towers Go, and it makes sense to me. She also has the credentials and education to back up her work. She's vilified for using non technical terms to describe some of the phenomena involved, but presents good arguments for doing so. 

#7 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:46 AM

The first slaying of the leader of a proto-tribe carried out to advance what today we would term social, political, and/or spiritual agendas was the so-called "preview" referenced here.

The ritual sacrifice of JFK was not a "preview" of anything, but rather just another sequel -- albeit one in which we are emotionally invested -- in an ancient, ongoing series.

I agree that JFK's assassination was not the first dirty deed done, but it is the point from which I became aware of a continuing string of affronts to our collective well being. It seems the tempo is picking up and the interval between events is quickly narrowing.

#8 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:38 AM

I've noticed in a few of Charles Drago's postings where he alludes to a metaphysical component that seems to flow beneath the surface of the JFK assassination event.  Being that I've never considered myself as a necessarily spiritual person, I always equated things metaphysical as New Agey woo woo. I'm not a closed minded person who feels that I have an inside tract on ultimate truth. The deeper I delve into all areas related to the assassination and the string of events that followed, the more I begin to believe that Charles is correct. (as usual)

I've never been a bible thumpin', scripture quotin', holy roller type of individual, but was so struck by the following scripture, that I had to write it down and I've been mulling over its message for the last month:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,

but against Principalities,against Powers,

against the rulers of the darkness of this world,

against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:12

When one considers that many of the leaders of Nazi Germany were believers in and practicing occult ritual and that many of these individuals were brought here via Operation Paperclip and rolled into our intelligence and scientific communities. Then look at the positions of power attained by members of the overtly occult Skull and Bones Fraternity. Cap it off with all the occult symbology used

in Masonic Ritual and it gets pretty difficult to deny the presence of a metaphysical thread that seems to have weaved itself into the very fabric of our contrived reality. 

• Charles Drago and Denise Giddens like this

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:34 AM

Fine observation, IMO, Chuck.

I hope Stan offers his insight to this topic, as well.

At the risk of delving into the power of "the collective unconscious" --

In my view, "reality as we know it" (or think we know it to be) is a function of what we believe to be true. We tend to perceive as objectively real that which we earnestly believe to be true. It is the imposition of our subjective belief upon the world that shapes reality. This includes items of which we may not be consciously aware, individually, as well as collectively. So while an "objective" reality may or may not exist, this "unconscious" judgment imposed by our subjective beliefs provides us with a sense of security; valid or otherwise, it is better than none at all.

The easiest way for an individual's subjective judgement of "what is real" to become perceived as "objective" is through confirmation by another human being. It is this "agreement" (as to what is real) between individuals that gives birth to this sense of objectivity. The larger the consensus of individuals all agreeing as to what is "real" the more objectively real those items become within our perception.

When a rather insidious world view begins to emerge amongst a group, such as, the Nazis, why does it gain any power? From the outset it should have been easily recognized for what it was. The standards of the population of the late 1930's were not that much lower than our own today. There were hundreds of thousands of good, decent, charitable, loving Germans who nevertheless did not stop Hitler, and indeed, many supported him. This should not have been "objectively" possible--and it wouldn't have been possible--if what Hitler caused the populace to believe had occurred on a conscious level. Hitler and his Nazi Party communicated on a very visceral level. Theirs was an appeal to the unconscious; on a "level" that was not subject to critical thinking. Once the individual's subjective belief was overpowered by what they perceived to be "objective reality" a paradigm shift occurred.

John F. Kennedy had that same ability. He communicated on several levels simultaneously. However, rather than circumvent the higher faculties of critical thinking within the populace, he engaged it. Rather than merely addressing the "logical" argument, he also appealed to the human element. Rather than urging us to accept "thing as they are" he, like his brother Bobby, challenged all of us to "dream things that never were" and ask, "Why not?"

JFK had the ability to garner agreement as to "what is possible" from a very large number of individuals. Once a point of critical mass was reached, objective reality would have evolved to a new and better plane of existence.

That is why he was so dangerous.

That is why they killed him.

• Chuck Barlow likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:05 AM

" ... Bobby, challenged all of us to "dream things that never were" and ask, "Why not?"

"You see things: and you say 'Why?'  But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'"

George Bernard Shaw, Back to Methuselah, Act 1.

Both of you may be disconcerted ... or not ... to learn that the line is spoken to Eve by the Serpent.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#11 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

Greg, You nailed it ... when you said that that it's a consensus agreement among individuals as to what we believe our reality to be. Ever since I recently realized to what lengths those who seek to control us go in order to mold our perceptions of reality, such as media control, and even subliminal messages inserted into movies and music, I now see how easily we are manipulated. That's why I described our reality as contrived. 

#12 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:28 PM

THE SERPENT. Eve.

THE SERPENT. It is I. I have come to shew you my beautiful new hood. See [_she spreads a magnificent amethystine hood_]!

EVE [_admiring it_] Oh! But who taught you to speak?

THE SERPENT. You and Adam. I have crept through the grass, and hidden, and listened to you.

EVE. That was wonderfully clever of you.

THE SERPENT. I am the most subtle of all the creatures of the field.

EVE. Your hood is most lovely. [_She strokes it and pets the serpent_]. Pretty thing! Do you love your godmother Eve?

THE SERPENT. I adore her. [_She licks Eve's neck with her double tongue_].

EVE [_petting her_] Eve's wonderful darling snake. Eve will never be lonely now that her snake can talk to her.

THE SNAKE. I can talk of many things. I am very wise. It was I who whispered the word to you that you did not know. Dead. Death. Die.

EVE [_shuddering_] Why do you remind me of it? I forgot it when I saw your beautiful hood. You must not remind me of unhappy things.

THE SERPENT. Death is not an unhappy thing when you have learnt how to conquer it.

EVE. How can I conquer it?

THE SERPENT. By another thing, called birth.

EVE. What? [_Trying to pronounce it_] B-birth?

THE SERPENT. Yes, birth.

EVE. What is birth?

THE SERPENT. The serpent never dies. Some day you shall see me come out of this beautiful skin, a new snake with a new and lovelier skin. That is birth.

EVE. I have seen that. It is wonderful.

THE SERPENT. If I can do that, what can I not do? I tell you I am very subtle. When you and Adam talk, I hear you say 'Why?' Always 'Why?' You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?' I made the word dead to describe my old skin that I cast when I am renewed. I call that renewal being born.

http://www.readbooko...ad/12499/30593/

I was thinking yesterday that thinking makes reality.  I think therefore I am, the lever by which Ginsberg's shrieking fairies of Madison Avenue move the world.

As Greg indicates, John F. Kennedy communicated in the full spectrum, which is why, I think, we like James Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable.

The conspiracy/crossfire/coverup/coup is in continual rewrite, and for ancillary reasoning Mockingbird a Wisner of Oz creation.

The Serpent continually defining reality down, and taking a Stones copout, when after all it was you and me.

The Hell, you say, and in Hell the Liars play

cards

Some said John Foster Dulles was crazy with his religiosity and Allen was dull

Crazy is a gaggle of priests dragging the perfumed prince to the altar atop the pyramid and offering his still beating heart to unseen gods

John F. Kennedy said on Earth God's work must truly be our own

Rather than surrender to the Matrix du jour we continue to contend in the arena

where ideas mix with steel and blood and dirt

#13 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:03 PM

So it's good and evil ...light and dark and we're destined to play the Sisyphus version of rock and roll.

#14 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:35 AM

29zzguw.jpg

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:43 AM

"You see things: and you say 'Why?'  But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'"

George Bernard Shaw, Back to Methuselah, Act 1.

Both of you may be disconcerted ... or not ... to learn that the line is spoken to Eve by the Serpent.

It is the message that JFK and RFK intended to convey with which I am concerned. What it means is more important than what it is. That I interpret their example as a challenge to us to be more than we believe we can be--to expand what we believe is possible--is based on my belief that good leaders lead by example.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#16 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:11 AM

I know, Greg.

My point is to indicate the irony.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#17 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:14 AM

How ironic that I missed it!

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#18 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:06 PM

The devil is in the details.  That cat gets into everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com