2 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:57 AM

When I started this forum I committed it exclusively to the study of the Kennedy Administration and to researching the Assassination of JFK. What I didn't reveal at that time, so as to avoid having to continually explain myself or constantly deny requests, was my intention to keep that policy in place for the first year only. Initially, the addition of an RFK section was fitting not so much because of his own assassination, but because of his prominent role within the Kennedy Administration. Studying RFK's anti-Castro activities is also appropriate in the context of the JFK assassination.

The only real exception I made to the "JFK ONLY" policy was the addition of a JFK Jr. category. Our thin additions to that category is something that I hope to correct in our second year.

Now that we have a full year under our belt--the Forum's one year birthday is next week, 3 March 2015--and since the main purpose for the forum's existence has been fully established, I have added several new categories. I have also rearranged a couple of the existing categories.

Among the New Categories we now have:

New_Categories.png

As we approach the 1,000 member mark I would like to thank all those who have contributed content, insight, wisdom, perspective, and yes, even adversity this past year.

I hope that those who visit this forum will be enriched by what they find here and that we will all grow in our understanding of ourselves as a part of this experience.

On behalf of the Founding Members:

Thanks to all who participate here without whom our first year would not have succeeded.

• Christina Gill likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:02 PM

Rock n Roll Greg!

And All.

#3 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:20 PM

You're welcome Greg and thank you for starting this forum. I can't even begin to imagine the time and effort that goes into keeping this place running.

Also thank you for adding the Ted Kennedy section. I've wanted to post about that for awhile now.  

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com