Disinfo in Washinton DC

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:10 AM

Can anyone explain why the forensic evidence, lack of gunpowder traces on Oswald's facial cheeks, as Phil Dragoo 
has pointed out over the years and confirmed by a US government agency, has not convinced just about everyone
that Oswald did not fire a rifle/carbine at President John Kennedy on November 22, 1963?   

Was this evidence never reported anywhere?   Can't people read or hear?  This should have been headline news 
in the 1960s and thereafter.  How many news reporters/editors/media owners refused to report this information?
If Oswald had gone to trial, and this information had been introduced, he would have been judged innocent.  Does
anyone understand this?  The only way I can explain it to myself is that his scapegoat status had to be maintained
to protect the guilty.   Therefore, there are a lot of people guilty of obstruction of Justice, and they should be exposed
to the public and punished, along with the murderers for their crimes..

Also, this sort of thing...
http://www.dallasnew...cy-theorist.ece

#22 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:11 AM

What a brilliant stroke of propaganda. Simply brilliant. The entire piece would almost have had me believing him if I didn't know better. Here's the clincher.

Mack is quoted thusly:

“I’m personally convinced there’s more than just Oswald involved,” Mack said, “but I can’t prove it and neither can anyone else.”

In American jurisprudence--indeed in any country not practicing under the Napoleonic System--the accused is PRESUMED innocent until proven guilty.

The onus is NOT on Mack or anyone else to "prove there was a conspiracy." The onus was and is on the State to "prove Oswald's guilt."

But the State, Gary Mack and everyone else did not then, cannot now, nor will they ever be able to "prove Oswald's guilt." The accused can never confront his

accusers from the grave, can never be judged by a jury of his peers, and never can he stand trial.

The only legal conclusion that can be drawn at this time is that Oswald is presumed innocent of all charges against him. Any "smooth talking, faux reasonable"

assertions that fail to include such a disclaimer are absolutely dishonest.

A more meaningful statement from Mack would have been:

"Irrespective of my own personal beliefs, which are irrelevant, I can't prove Oswald was guilty and neither can anyone else."

• Mark Jamieson likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#23 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:55 PM

Spot on, Greg.

Ive got a few threads and articles bookmarked to read when I get the time. I can't understand how GM went from TMWKK to the 6th Floor Museum lie machine.

#24 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:22 AM

Adele, the answer to your question is suppression.

Weisberg extracted the Oak Ridge Lab data confirming the Dallas paraffin test negative result for Oswald's cheek.

It is in Gerald McKnight, Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why, 2005.

You will find there the presumption of FBI "expert" Cortland Cunningham that the weapon was machined so tightly there would be no GSR--

--yet Oak Ridge tested seven actual shooters of it and all tested POSITIVE--

--yet, it was Larry Dunkel who tried to ram Cunningham down a friend's throat in a private email argument over Oswals firing/not firing!

This is what Analworth calls a marvelous mellowing: citing FBI liars.

Charles will see in Dunkel's "and nobody can" the program to preserve doubt.

Pease had no doubt in a statement for conspiracy on Morley's "facts"--

--whereupon Morley attacked her for not being "inclusive"--

--as he added McAdams to his membership

Dunkelganger runs the doubt gambit

and, as Greg notes,

this ain't Monaco

innocent is

START

#25 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

He is most welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but our valued contributor Herbert Blenner, posting on another forum, argues that residue-related evidence demonstrates that LHO did fire a weapon on 11/22/63.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#26 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:04 AM

He is most welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but our valued contributor Herbert Blenner, posting on another forum, argues that residue-related evidence demonstrates that LHO did fire a weapon on 11/22/63.

The paraffin casts of Oswald's hands (both) tested positive, which the police claimed was "typical" of him having fired a revolver.  However, the heavy concentrations of nitrates could also be accounted for by exposure to rust, soap, sugar, cloth, urine, and printed materials such as books.

The paraffin cast of Oswald's right cheek showed no traces of nitrates.

Since the revolver Oswald supposedly carried to the theater had a defective firing pin that would barely dimple the primer of a round of ammunition, and he had been heavily exposed to printed materials that Friday morning while busily filling textbook orders for the Dallas County public schools, it seems difficult to conclude that the paraffin tests showed that he had fired a weapon.  Rather, in a court of law, it would be considered reasonable evidence to the contrary.  (my two cents)

#27 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

As Jim Garrison pointed out, the fact that Oswald had nitrates (not necessarily GSR, I might add) on his hands actually becomes exculpatory in the context of his having fired a rifle. Indeed, the exculpatory value of the absence of nitrates on his cheeks is actually intensified in favor of the defense because Oswald did, in fact, have nitrates on his hands--no matter how the nitrates got there! As Mark points out, however, there are perfectly innocuous explanations for their presence on his hands.

Here's the height of the absurd:

Even If we were to assume that he did fire a rifle at JFK that day, (irrespective of how he came to have nitrates on both his hands), the fact that he tested negative for GSR on his cheek proves that it was a conspiracy. Why? Because Oswald could not have possibly washed the nitrates off of his cheek without also washing them off of his hands--unless someone else washed his face for him! Obviously absurd. But, even if he had fired a rifle at JFK, and then had someone wash the nitrates off of his face for him, that would mean he had help. Ergo: he was involved in a conspiracy.

Of course, that isn't what happened at all. The scenario: "LHO killed JFK with a rifle and had an accomplice wash his cheek for him..." violates Occam's Razor in its complexity. The simplest explanation--that is adequate to the evidence--is that Oswald did not fire a rifle that day and he acquired nitrates (not GSR) on (both) his hands from handling materials in his place of work and not from firing a pistol.

• Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#28 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:01 AM

Down to the crust of the biscuit.

Proof of conspiracy, proof of covert state ops, proof of the obstruction of justice.

And proof of Phil's taking Charles' point about the Dunkle's bunch implying preservation of public doubt.

It isn't ever gonna get much clearer if one bothers to know that which is proven.

Jim

#29 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:02 AM

As Harold Weisberg pried out of the AEC through FOIA LHO had no GSR on his cheek--yet, YET:  seven actual shooters of the MC did.

A deconstruction of the Cortland Cunningham tight mechanism disclaimer favored by Dunkel in a private email.

And private emails are the oxymorons of the security state, aren't they?

The paraffin goes into the pores looking for antimony et cetera.

It found Lee Oswald's cheek pores hadn't any.

And that information and its confirmation

were suppressed by the glorious

"Warren" Commission an

a priori pile of poop

No lone gunman

Conspiracy

the only

way.

feqark.jpg

#30 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

From the grave JFK cries out:

"Ich bin ein Opfer der Verschwörung!"

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#31 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:33 AM

Sie sind nicht pfeifen dixie!

#32 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:29 AM

Ich denke, ich sollte nicht gezogen wurden aus Vietnam!

#33 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:42 PM

Here you go:

image1.jpg

I remember seeing this when I was there last year. Like someone said earlier the museum is amazing but It's still sad to see that LHO isn't at least alleged. But anyway.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#34 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:03 AM

Christina, note the slimy way the placard lies:

". . .when they heard that John F. Kennedy was shot and killed by Lee Harvey Oswald. . . ."

I've also heard the earth is hollow, the moon is made of green cheese, and five investigations proved the man who was not in the window, did not fire a rifle was able to fire a MIRVing volley inflicting fatal frontal wounding and many other shots to the back, the throat, the governor's back, the governor's wrist, the windshield frame, the windshield glass, the pavement at Elm & Houston, the manhole pad south of Elm--a veritable "flurry of shots"--

When we went to the city of granite in January '69 the DOJ lawyers flipped off the Mark Rudd Maoists--and now Bill Ayers buddy won't get off the dime and force his comrade John Brennan to come clean.

It is about power.

Truth and beauty obscured by the dust of the chariots.

Treason never prosper

What's the reason

For when it prosper

None dare call it treason

We continue to correct the record as we encounter the braindead:

Oswald was a patsy, an intelligence operative maneuvered by a series of CIA assets.

The frontal shot was the opening of the Vietnam War--over the peaceseeking president's dead body.

Subsequent presidents have operated outside Article II as hostages of the power elite or willing handmaidens thereof.

• Christina Gill likes this

#35 Kenneth Drew

Kenneth Drew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:41 PM

Unfortunately, those of us who were alive during these events, as well as those who had parents who were then alive, will one day not be available to give their "oral history" of their impressions of this "official" history. I suspect that when that time eventually comes whatever is the prevailing history is what will be recorded for progeny. It is one of the drawbacks to the information super highway, as well. So much faulty information is available on various websites whose reputation is being falsely manufactured to appear credible that there is little hope beyond our own dedication to the truth.

To the victors go the spoils. In this case, the most prized "spoils" is the control of history and the assurance that the perpetrators, not only of the deed itself, but also of the continuing cover-up, will never be caught.

"Unfortunately, those of us who were alive during these events, as well as those who had parents who were then alive, will one day not be available to give their "oral history" of their impressions of this "official" history." 

So true Greg.   Even when we (that were alive and saw it) make a statement about something we saw in the tv coverage those days (11/22-23-24) we are often told that we are 'mis-remembering', that is not what we 'really' saw, etc.  Makes us remember what the word History is;   His  Story.   The story that the writer wants to pass on to the reader, whether 'truth or fiction'.    Makes me wonder if John Wilkes Booth was guilty. 

#36 Kenneth Drew

Kenneth Drew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:20 PM

The paraffin casts of Oswald's hands (both) tested positive, which the police claimed was "typical" of him having fired a revolver.  However, the heavy concentrations of nitrates could also be accounted for by exposure to rust, soap, sugar, cloth, urine, and printed materials such as books.

The paraffin cast of Oswald's right cheek showed no traces of nitrates.

Since the revolver Oswald supposedly carried to the theater had a defective firing pin that would barely dimple the primer of a round of ammunition, and he had been heavily exposed to printed materials that Friday morning while busily filling textbook orders for the Dallas County public schools, it seems difficult to conclude that the paraffin tests showed that he had fired a weapon.  Rather, in a court of law, it would be considered reasonable evidence to the contrary.  (my two cents)

And Mark, I suspect in a court of law, that evidence of tests on other book depository employees hands would indicate if that were the likely source of the positive tests on his hands.

• Mark Jamieson likes this

#37 Steven DeRosa

Steven DeRosa

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:21 AM

ADMIN NOTE: I ask that the members forgive me for not catching this farce sooner, which allowed Mr. DeRosa to waste our time. I was busy dealing with another member's issue yesterday and therefore did not view the video(s) until this morning. I have revoked his membership but am allowing the post to remain for now. -- GB

===============

Perhaps its time to recognize the recent research of Ed Chiarini.  As a young hs

student he was employed to do the medical graphics in Robert Grodens 

books on the assassination of JFK. And he later aid in the documentary on the killing

of the president.

He's no minor player in terms of his knowledge about  the legitimacy of the pertinant records

in this 'case'.

Those who have open minds and/or are strident believers in the legitimacy of their beliefs need to view his latest findings on youtube:  [ chiarini oswald]  should be the first entry.   Prepare yourself for something that may well change your life!

hope this link works out:

JFK EXPOSED III - The Oswald Shooting by Edward L Chiarini Jr. - YouTube

You'll view how deeply the media is involved in the appalling need to control us.

Their complicity in the misrepresentation of the truth  - Its so invasive that literally

nothing one views derived from the corporate world can be trusted.

Go into this deep enough and you may well clear up enough to face the truth.

#38 Kenneth Drew

Kenneth Drew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:44 AM

Perhaps its time to recognize the recent research of Ed Chiarini.  As a young hs

books on the assassination of JFK. And he later aid in the documentary on the killing

of the president.

He's no minor player in terms of his knowledge about  the legitimacy of the pertinant records

in this 'case'.

Those who have open minds and/or are strident believers in the legitimacy of their beliefs need to view his latest findings on youtube:  [ chiarini oswald]  should be the first entry.   Prepare yourself for something that may well change your life!

You'll view how deeply the media is involved in the appalling need to control us.

Their complicity in the misrepresentation of the truth  - Its so invasive that literally

Very interesting.  First time I've seen that.  

#39 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:57 AM

of the president.

in this 'case'.

You are required to register for membership with your REAL first and last name as stated in our forum policy. Your membership will be restricted until you send me an email containing that information. I will change your registration accordingly upon receipt and reinstate your privileges.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#40 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:26 PM

I have corrected your login username.

Welcome to the Forum, Steven DeRosa!

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com