Disinfo in Washinton DC

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:53 AM

I noticed at the American History Museum in Washington DC that the truth bares no importance when it comes to creating exhibits. The patsy isn't alleged. No mention of controversy, questionable evidence, the obvious flaws in the investigation or the slaying of the patsy - not that I expected any of that.

Note to Greg, I'll email you a photo to attach if you kindly could.
  • Williamkr likes this

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:33 AM

Thanks, Darren. I'll post it when I get it. You forgot to attach it to your email.

• JosephCap likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:18 AM

Here you go:

image1.jpg

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:55 AM

Thanks Greg.
The museum itself is terrific. There are a large number of questionable displays and a notable absence of some other information which, although not unexpected, was still frustrating.

Makes you wonder how many viewers mentally question these things or just blindly accept what is told? I hope for the majority it is the former.

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

Thanks Greg.
The museum itself is terrific. There are a large number of questionable displays and a notable absence of some other information which, although not unexpected, was still frustrating.

Makes you wonder how many viewers mentally question these things or just blindly accept what is told? I hope for the majority it is the former.

Unfortunately, those of us who were alive during these events, as well as those who had parents who were then alive, will one day not be available to give their "oral history" of their impressions of this "official" history. I suspect that when that time eventually comes whatever is the prevailing history is what will be recorded for progeny. It is one of the drawbacks to the information super highway, as well. So much faulty information is available on various websites whose reputation is being falsely manufactured to appear credible that there is little hope beyond our own dedication to the truth.

To the victors go the spoils. In this case, the most prized "spoils" is the control of history and the assurance that the perpetrators, not only of the deed itself, but also of the continuing cover-up, will never be caught.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:29 PM

I quit visiting Morley's "facts" the day he attacked Lisa Pease for insisting upon conspiracy as "not inclusive enough" while he allowed McAdams to join.

He pretends to seek files on Joannides--files which may or may not exist, but will yield nothing.

The battle agains the geocentric blockheads and their Oceanic granite capitol is the human condition.

Power uses lies and murder to reproduce.  Truth and Justice play by a morality they hold as a natural law.

Take every advantage in the small victories Fate sends you.

O'Reilly was not Gaeton Fonzi and DeMohrenschildt was murdered.

When the giant stumbles, aim your smooth stones for a knockout.

The L-dopa only works for a news cycle.

Never surrender.  Never give up.

2qi4cqs.jpg

#7 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:38 AM

Another Confuseum Imitator eh?

I consider this thread to be very astute per deep political history.

I enjoy technology museums locally, USAF (Dayton Ohio) and the AMA (Model Airplanes in Muncie Indiana),

It has almost become automatic to deploy the BS filter at the USAF Museum but still I appreciate the aircraft and the drawings available for model builders,

the internal filter in action?

History museums with the exception of John Judge and friends' Hidden History museum I don't go around without the filter confirmed to be functional..

We are the museums of history which skirts very close to Greg's point or one of them.

We the survivors of the November Coup have some sense of what was once.

That reality must be denied and 'confuseumed' out of collective memory, by the endorsed "history" that makes it into museums,

which also reinforces Phil's point.

No basis for claiming as the German people diid that "I didn't know".... or "I was only following orders"

We the people can never deny that we didn't know, unless we never cared not even one tiny bit.

Some don't and resort to castigating "the tin foil hat crazies" that care, when in fact it is the castigators that are already fitted for the "tin-foil hats" by their own denial.

After all most folks I know already accept the fact that all of Fox News broadcasting are lunatic fringe dwellers.

Fox has only a ministry of information for Propaganda and no news department at all.

They blew their chance assuming people are more stupid and gullible than they are.

After all who would hire a punk like Ollie North but lunatics?

Jim

• Larry Trotter likes this

#8 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:08 AM

Jim, you have a good point regarding good Germans--our government/media/academia are still in Chomskyite denial the Vietnam War was begun and waged over John F. Kennedy's dead body.

Americans may have missed the destabilization of the Arab Spring and the rise of ISIS as false-flag operations for the purposes served in Orwell's quadrilateral arena in which Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia contended--and history was continually revised.

We may be sure of a convergence of the vectors of a half-century ago: surveillance, repression of civil rights, increased covert military action to which we shall add Northwoods II (early chapters OKC, Putin's Moscow, 9/11).

We will reconstruct a true narrative after the EMP deguassing in the manner of The Magic Slate.

#9 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:10 PM

Things improved over Washington DC in Dallas.....well they did for a while.

This is on the wall of the TSBD building east of the doorway and steps.  Photo isn't edited. Someone has scratched / defaced to underline allegedly.  Bless them.

IMG_4153_zps07rbwmab.jpg

PS: Hope this works. I'm trying to work out photobucket.

#10 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:22 PM

Yep.

mb maybe? or them like him? or all the above?

How dare WeThePeople deface part of Big D's Confuseum?

Just seeking redress as guaranteed to be able do to in my view.

Thanks

I'm keeping that photo if you don't mind.

Jim

#11 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:32 PM

Phil,

As long as any government denies truth to its people it walks a tightrope.

The tightrope becomes more unsteady when a goverment lies to its people about its own actions.

Inventing enemies is nothing, but declaring a, any President an enemy of the state is treason.

See how they ran and run still.

When the citizenry of that any such nation refuse citizenship as avocation,

the people suffer the consequences of that government's actions undertaken in the people's names.

None of which applies to the Sponsors because they deny sovereignity of any nation effectively.

More to follow.

#12 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:57 PM

At least you didn't get arrested for vandalization, Darren. Nice work.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#13 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:52 PM

lol  :D

Photo is all yours, Jim.

#14 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:35 AM

Can anyone explain why the forensic evidence, lack of gunpowder traces on Oswald's facial cheeks, as Phil Dragoo 

has pointed out over the years and confirmed by a US government agency, has not convinced just about everyone

that Oswald did not fire a rifle/carbine at President John Kennedy on November 22, 1963?   

Was this evidence never reported anywhere?   Can't people read or hear?  This should have been headline news 

in the 1960s and thereafter.  How many news reporters/editors/media owners refused to report this information?

If Oswald had gone to trial, and this information had been introduced, he would have been judged innocent.  Does

anyone understand this?  The only way I can explain it to myself is that his scapegoat status had to be maintained

to protect the guilty.   Therefore, there are a lot of people guilty of obstruction of Justice, and they should be exposed

to the public and punished, along with the murderers for their crimes..                 

• marco likes this

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:18 AM

Adele,

Unfortunately there are those who excuse LBJ (and/or Hoover, et al) on the grounds that he was defending the National Interest to avoid WW III. That is an indefensible position.

In fact, LBJ, Hoover, et al, conspired to: Promote the framing of Oswald (certainly post facto), obstruct justice in the investigation of the murders of both JFK and Oswald, and facilitated the initial cover-up of the conspiracy and execution of the plot to assassinate President Kennedy.

Any serious discussion of this subject that fails to denounce the actions of LBJ for deliberately contributing to Obstruction of Justice is disingenuous, especially considering his knowledge of the evidence that you have cited above.

The most important question isn't so much, "Was the information reported anywhere?" or "Why do the American People buy the BS?" -- nor is it -- "Can't the American People read or hear?" as we know what those answers are: The White House (LBJ directly or on LBJ's orders ) suppressed evidence from the media. The American People were not aware of most of this exculpatory evidence before the Clay Shaw trial. Even then, the media vilified Garrison, attacked his character, and effectively tainted the evidence he produced in Oswald's defense.

The only additive explanation that may account for the lack of protest from the American People, IMO, is the possibility that our national repugnance for injustice was mitigated by our repugnance for civil war. And, I submit, it was LBJ's fear, not of WW III that motivated him to Obstruct Justice, rather it was his fear of civil war.

The evidence is overwhelming that LBJ had more than sufficient access to the pertinent evidence exculpatory of Oswald's guilt almost immediately.

As I said above, any discussion of this subject that fails to denounce the actions of LBJ for deliberately conspiring to obstruct justice in the matter of Oswald's guilt is intellectually dishonest.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#16 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:23 AM

The vast majority of people are apathetic, stupid and not capable of critical thinking.

MSM says lone commie nut LHO did it and all these kook tin foil hat conspiracy theorists think that Greer the driver shot the President or the SSA inadvertently shot the President or Jackie did it etc etc. Those complicit introduced these ridiculous crackpot theories themselves to dirty the whole pool. The kicker is that they control the game therefore their bullshit fable makes it on Dicovery/History et al for the 50th anniversary special and is initially bought by the dim wits and then discredited by the LNers AND the CTs alike. The end result is that all the conspiracy theories are tossed out and on continues the balony.

Why wasn't TMWKK shown in entirety on the 50th? Rhetorical question but you get my point.

If it's not on TV it didn't happen.

#17 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:05 AM

Greg, please, 

It is not my job to prove LBJ/Hoover the masterminds or facilitators or innocents or whatever.   Anyone who has

a need to do so may do that, and I shall be glad to examine the evidence along with everyone else.

Elsewhere and many years ago on other Forums I have delved into the aspects of the times after the assassination

itself, times that I lived through as an adult.   The situation was not as simple as many like to think     The nation was 

in utter disarray and shock.  Nothing like that has occurred since then, even though we had other significant people 

assassinated afterwards.  However, I still believe the truth will ultimately emerge because of people like you and

everyone here and others who seek the Truth, even despite our different ideas and approaches in our studies. 

I, for one, do not expect  it to happen in my lifetime, but I will be happy if it does,  

All I can say to everyone is - read and study and write and THINK HARD AND WIDE in your searches for understanding 

of the John Kennedy assassination.   And try to keep cool heads.  Clear thinking does not happen in the battle of ideas 

and words.

#18 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:47 AM

Adele,

While I appreciate the overall tone of your post and love you like a sister...sometimes the clearest thinking occurs as the result of adversity. Think of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Let's not allude to a comparison of who is or was better equipped to make such judgments of these events. It would be equally irrelevant and fallacious if either you argued superiority of judgment due to your age (adult) at the time these events occurred or I argued superiority of judgment by virtue of the relationship I had with my father (an adult) who held a unique position as a Special Aid to the two sitting Presidents preceding JFK and whose judgment was not biased by party affiliation or sentimental considerations. Truman was a Democratic President and Eisenhower a Republican.

The only arguments relevant to this discussion--in answer to the query you posed above regarding the nitrate test result's lack of impact, which should have exonerated Oswald--must acknowledge the complicity of the most powerful man in the world at that time: LBJ.

A "cool head" has little to do with it.

Indeed, your own original post could be construed as an expression of well founded incredulity at the prevailing "cool headed" attitude of the American People who should have been outraged by the scapegoating of Oswald in the face of the evidence you cited that should have exonerated him. However, they could not be outraged in response to evidence that they did not have!

Yet, when I point out to you that the American People did not have the information because LBJ was central to the suppression of that very evidence, still you give him a pass.

None of this should be construed to mean that I think LBJ was a mastermind of anything. But if you (in not so many words) blame the American People for failing to react to the evidence, must you not also seek to understand why they failed to react? And if that answer includes the fact that the evidence was suppressed from them by the sitting President, LBJ, as Jim Garrison contended, then you answered your own question without even knowing it.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#19 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:55 PM

Greg,

You totally, totally misunderstood what I said about being an adult.   I tried to convey the idea that I could be cognizant  

of what was happening in the world and nation.   it had absolutely NOTHING to do with your age or anyone else's.

I do not want to waste my time or your time or Forum member's time arguing with you.   There are so many other

issues that need attention.   Those who want to argue or discuss, go for it.   

• Larry Trotter likes this

#20 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:51 PM

It is not a waste of time to pursue the truth even when such a pursuit is less than comfortable, inconvenient, or challenging to one's own long held beliefs, including my own.

I do not shy away from such confrontation provided it is done in good faith and not ego driven.

If my logic is flawed I welcome the opportunity to reevaluate it.

Sound reasoning, while best delivered cordially, should not require sugar coating.

It is difficult for me, both as the Administrator of this forum and as one who considers you a very close friend, to stand my ground. The "unfair and inappropriate advantage" that

I may be perceived as holding--by virtue of being the admin--is a liability. My tendency is to pull out of this discussion so that it doesn't effect our friendship. That too, is a liability.

Avoidance of difficult topics for fear of offending another is a rather slippery slope. So I will not choose that course.

If I misunderstood your meaning when you made reference to your having been an adult during those difficult times I don't know where that misunderstanding resides. Could you

please let me know what I misinterpreted so that I won't make the same mistake twice?

Aside from the "being a cognizant adult" portion, would you care to comment on the remainder?

Even if I assume that you are correct: LBJ had a very good reason to withhold the information from the American people (due to fear of Nuclear War), still I cannot, in the next breath,

claim to be surprised that the American people were not outraged by that same evidence since they did not have access to it! This is where my confusion remains.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com